Thread: The Don

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    How are his own words propaganda?

What "truly awful" things? Please be specific.
    His own words aren't propaganda but a biased newspaper trying to keep your attention on pointless garbage to keep it away from all the evil doings of the other candidate is in fact propaganda. Her campaign is suppressing all the pro Trump and anti Hillary information they possibly can. From rallies to sites like Reddit and all the way up to nearly all the mainstream media corporations.

Accepting money from foreign governments that oppress women and execute gays. Benghazi. Defending a pedophile. Intimidating her husbands mistresses. Compromising national security through the email scandal. Her "Foundation" is being used as a pay to play scam. Her campaign creating violence at opponents rallies. Her campaign admitting to voter fraud. The list goes on and on.

Lets weigh the positives and negatives here. On one hand you have a guy who BS's with the boys about women and insults a bunch of things (who doesnt?) and on the other hand you have an evil politician who has been covered up by the FBI, is a national security risk and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone who doesn't give her money or do something directly that helps her out.

Politicians are supposed to be there to help us out yet we keep allowing them to leech off of all of us because we keep voting in the same exact hand chosen people every year. Trump sucks as a candidate but this is our one chance to finally break the cycle of the same old ****. It's bat**** crazy to me that people aren't chomping at the bit to turn this country in a new direction.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP47 View Post
    His own words aren't propaganda but a biased newspaper trying to keep your attention on pointless garbage to keep it away from all the evil doings of the other candidate is in fact propaganda. Her campaign is suppressing all the pro Trump and anti Hillary information they possibly can. From rallies to sites like Reddit and all the way up to nearly all the mainstream media corporations.

Accepting money from foreign governments that oppress women and execute gays. Benghazi. Defending a pedophile. Intimidating her husbands mistresses. Compromising national security through the email scandal. Her "Foundation" is being used as a pay to play scam. Her campaign creating violence at opponents rallies. Her campaign admitting to voter fraud. The list goes on and on.

Lets weigh the positives and negatives here. On one hand you have a guy who BS's with the boys about women and insults a bunch of things (who doesnt?) and on the other hand you have an evil politician who has been covered up by the FBI, is a national security risk and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone who doesn't give her money or do something directly that helps her out.

Politicians are supposed to be there to help us out yet we keep allowing them to leech off of all of us because we keep voting in the same exact hand chosen people every year. Trump sucks as a candidate but this is our one chance to finally break the cycle of the same old ****. It's bat**** crazy to me that people aren't chomping at the bit to turn this country in a new direction.

Forget about it. They can't hear you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Aw ...
    bless your heart
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

I agree that what comes from Trump's Twitter feed is mostly pointless garbage. However, it still reflects where his head is day in and day out. Instead of explaining how he plans to "make America great again" or engaging with other followers to discuss issues, he rants like a schoolgirl and displays a shocking immaturity. It's very germane to the election.

I don't accept that the New York Times is a biased newspaper. Even if I did I would still judge each article on its on merit.

As I've said on here before, I've never been a Hillary fan, but I don't see evidence that she is some sleeper cell of pure evil. She doesn't have much talent for the public side of being a politician but I suspect she knows how the cogs of power work and that she could guide the ship of state much better than Trump.

*Accepting money from imperfect govt and people to give to poor children who need medicine - clumsy for a future prez but great for the kids.
    *Benghazi - zero
    *Defending a bad guy - that's what public defenders have to do.
    *Email scandal - she stepped in it here, even though Bush and others have deleted emails, etc. She should know that she is gonna be under extreme scrutiny and never give her haters the first thread to grab.
    *Her campaign inciting violence? I think you mean that liberal groups go to Trump rallies to protest and then the Trump people get violent with them. That's just strategic campaigning. That's a plus for me and exactly what I would do.
    *Admitting to voter fraud? I missed this. What it reported on Fox?

Trump is a much bigger national security risk - he's already been compromised by the Russians. The NSA and the CIA have been alerted.

If instead of Trump, an actual philanthropic billionaire with actual new ideas were running, I'd be very interested. But sadly, all we got was Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Runnin; 10-27-2016 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts
    No he doesn't mean liberal groups going to protest Trump. The conversation is on tape, they say they insert people into the rallies whosee purpose is to try and antagonize Trump supporters until they hit them. In the latest video they talk about using a group they used in 2000 and 2004 who were paid to go around to Bush events to try and disrupt the events.

And Hillary has now been personally implicated in felony election fraud. They have the head of a super pac admitting to coordinating with the DNC on video. That's a felony. The guy, Bob Creamer, states Hillary was personally involved in the decisionsky carried out by the group. This is a guy who has been to the white house 340 times since Obama has been in office and met with him personally 40 times. He has known Obama since the 80'start. Going to be real hard to claim they had no idea what was going on.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    No he doesn't mean liberal groups going to protest Trump. The conversation is on tape, they say they insert people into the rallies whosee purpose is to try and antagonize Trump supporters until they hit them. In the latest video they talk about using a group they used in 2000 and 2004 who were paid to go around to Bush events to try and disrupt the events.
    That would be the James O'Keefe video ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

And Hillary has now been personally implicated in felony election fraud. They have the head of a super pac admitting to coordinating with the DNC on video. That's a felony. The guy, Bob Creamer, states Hillary was personally involved in the decisionsky carried out by the group. This is a guy who has been to the white house 340 times since Obama has been in office and met with him personally 40 times. He has known Obama since the 80'start. Going to be real hard to claim they had no idea what was going on.
    How about some links?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I agree that what comes from Trump's Twitter feed is mostly pointless garbage. However, it still reflects where his head is day in and day out. Instead of explaining how he plans to "make America great again" or engaging with other followers to discuss issues, he rants like a schoolgirl and displays a shocking immaturity. It's very germane to the election.

I don't accept that the New York Times is a biased newspaper. Even if I did I would still judge each article on its on merit.

As I've said on here before, I've never been a Hillary fan, but I don't see evidence that she is some sleeper cell of pure evil. She doesn't have much talent for the public side of being a politician but I suspect she knows how the cogs of power work and that she could guide the ship of state much better than Trump.

*Accepting money from imperfect govt and people to give to poor children who need medicine - clumsy for a future prez but great for the kids.
    *Benghazi - zero
    *Defending a bad guy - that's what public defenders have to do.
    *Email scandal - she stepped in it here, even though Bush and others have deleted emails, etc. She should know that she is gonna be under extreme scrutiny and never give her haters the first thread to grab.
    *Her campaign inciting violence? I think you mean that liberal groups go to Trump rallies to protest and then the Trump people get violent with them. That's just strategic campaigning. That's a plus for me and exactly what I would do.
    *Admitting to voter fraud? I missed this. What it reported on Fox?

Trump is a much bigger national security risk - he's already been compromised by the Russians. The NSA and the CIA have been alerted.

If instead of Trump, an actual philanthropic billionaire with actual new ideas were running, I'd be very interested. But sadly, all we got was Donald Trump.
    You don't have to accept the Times as being a biased newspaper but it in fact is, whether you want to accept it or not. Just google it and you'll find umpteen amounts of hits on it. Including wikileaks that show how close the two really are.

Well I guess it's ok to "stand up for women and gay rights" while accepting money from countries that commit the worst crimes against them. Yeah it's fine and dandy that the money, or at least some of it, goes toward a good cause but you're completely ignoring the fact that she's receiving bribes from terrible countries and masking it with a "foundation" to make it seem like she's just out there to make these kid's lives better. I certainly hope you realize that the whole point of these "foundation" contributions are to blind you to the obvious bribery that's going on here. Look past the first layer here and realize what's really going on....and it's not to help kids. It's to trick you.

I'm really not sure what you mean with your statement about Hillary's emails. First you mention Bush (this isn't a left vs. right thing, this we're talking about a felony regardless of who you are) and then you say she should never give her haters the first thread to grab? You do realize that you're defending a felon who has been covered up by the FBI and is looking to become president right? Trump is too immature because he makes fun of things but Hillary is ok because she can commit whatever crime she wants and is so far above the law that she'll never get punished. Yeah, that's exactly who I want leading this country.

Sorry, but there's a big difference in a "bad guy" and a pedophile. Don't ever minimize a convicted pedophile by just calling him a "bad guy". One of my pet peeves is when people do horrific things and then say "Sorry I had to, it's my job". F that. Just because you are being paid to do something, doesn't mean that all your morals go out the window. People try to justify the rotten **** they do by saying that they had no choice because it was their job. Well you do have a choice in the matter and if you're a person with any sort of respect for the world around you, you wouldn't try to keep known pedophiles on the streets to strike again because it's your "job". That says a hell of a lot about her character than anything else.

Look up the O'Keefe videos and you'll see her campaign admitting to the last two bullet points.

Please share your source for the Trump/Russia compromise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    LOL you need to do more research on those videos where her campaign incites violence.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    It's pretty fascinating how much you guys will just tune out and choose to ignore. You'll jump all over some small thing you think you might be right about, but the rest of it just gets a "LOL" or "bless your heart". Truly riveting conversation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ESP47 For This Useful Post:

Hawk (10-27-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    I'm just glad this thing is almost over and this petulant child loser has a thin line to the presidency. basically has to rely on there being massive, unprecedented polling error.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts

Sorry, but there's a big difference in a "bad guy" and a pedophile. Don't ever minimize a convicted pedophile by just calling him a "bad guy". One of my pet peeves is when people do horrific things and then say "Sorry I had to, it's my job". F that. Just because you are being paid to do something, doesn't mean that all your morals go out the window. People try to justify the rotten **** they do by saying that they had no choice because it was their job. Well you do have a choice in the matter and if you're a person with any sort of respect for the world around you, you wouldn't try to keep known pedophiles on the streets to strike again because it's your "job". That says a hell of a lot about her character than anything else.
    Seriously? Do you understand how being a lawyer works? Do you understand that every single person, no matter how guilty everyone may think they are, has a right to a fair trial and a presumption of innocence? It's a fairly central point in our legal system. Do you not know that she asked off the case but was told she had to do it? This is part of the reason why you, and people like you, have no credibility. Very little of what you say or think is rational and based on critical thinking. It's mostly "feelings" of bull****.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    Seriously? Do you understand how being a lawyer works? Do you understand that every single person, no matter how guilty everyone may think they are, has a right to a fair trial and a presumption of innocence? It's a fairly central point in our legal system. Do you not know that she asked off the case but was told she had to do it? This is part of the reason why you, and people like you, have no credibility. Very little of what you say or think is rational and based on critical thinking. It's mostly "feelings" of bull****.
    Yes I know how being a lawyer works and it's why people have always said that lawyers are evil. Yet you want one as your president. Bravo.

Lawyers are already writing our laws and bills, which makes no ****ing sense whatsoever. How are people supposed to follow and understand the laws and bills of our country when the average person can't even understand them? Oh I know, it's how they sneak all this shady **** right past us without most of us ever even knowing. This whole thing is ass backwards but you can't think past layer 1 (SEXUAL ASSAULT AHHHHH!!!!) to even comprehend why this whole thing is so screwed up. Just carry on being part of Hillary's "unaware and compliant citizenry" as her campaign has already been caught labeling the majority of us.

Saw this the other day and it reminded me of you by the way.

Last edited by ESP47; 10-27-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's pretty fascinating how much you guys will just tune out and choose to ignore. You'll jump all over some small thing you think you might be right about, but the rest of it just gets a "LOL" or "bless your heart". Truly riveting conversation.
    I watched some of the O'Keefe videos, even though they was on Sean Hannity's website. But I would not be surprised to learn that Hillary plays hardball politics and often breaks rules. She has be be convicted of a felon before you call her a felon and calling her one now only makes you sound fanatical.

I find it interesting that you are so concerned about some backroom video about a few fringe groups planning to goad crowds into getting violent when Trump himself is calling for this same violence from the podium with microphone in hand.

I'll respond to the other stuff when I have time.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Not a fringe group, Runnin' ... these people were directly sourced from DNC affiliated PACs. It shows the tactics the party uses to meddle with the concept of free and fair elections. Not to point fingers specifically at Dems - 'Nixon's Plumbers' come to mind as an example of behavior that went beyond the pale on the other side of the aisle aswell. But these people were caught red-handed and it looks worse when you can track it directly to the White House.

I agree the videos aren't super damning, in the sense that it isn't Wasserman-Schultz on tape and that they are pretty sensationalistic in presentation ... but they shouldn't be discarded out of hand for that reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Not a fringe group, Runnin' ... these people were directly sourced from DNC affiliated PACs. It shows the tactics the party uses to meddle with the concept of free and fair elections. Not to point fingers specifically at Dems - 'Nixon's Plumbers' come to mind as an example of behavior that went beyond the pale on the other side of the aisle aswell. But these people were caught red-handed and it looks worse when you can track it directly to the White House.

I agree the videos aren't super damning, in the sense that it isn't Wasserman-Schultz on tape and that they are pretty sensationalistic in presentation ... but they shouldn't be discarded out of hand for that reason.
    It's disappointing if she or her people were doing that, especially with her "he goes low, I go high" refrain. It's also particularly distressing because it was so unnecesary.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-30-2016)

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Liberal guide to debate: Ad Hominem, Ad Hominem, Red Herring, Ad Hominem.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MrShwag For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (10-29-2016)

Playing the Waiting Game keithlaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    LOL you need to do more research on those videos where her campaign incites violence.

yeah man cunt deserved it

23. The Following User Says Thank You to keithlaw For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (10-30-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    JEW S A