Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1693

Thread: The Don

Playing the Waiting Game keithlaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    Is the rumor true? Did Trump say the N word. This is getting soooo good. Its like Christmas to my evil soul lol.
    Yes Trump has said the ****** word. Just like every other man in the country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keithlaw View Post
    Huge problem. If Trump said it in a demeaning way to insult a black person than he shouldnt be elected president. Correction there are several people in my family who have never said that word. I was taught that at an early age. Again Trump is a racist and there is no way he should be president. He will and has already hurt people in the black community (Central Park 5).

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    Huge problem. If Trump said it in a demeaning way to insult a black person than he shouldnt be elected president. Correction there are several people in my family who have never said that word. I was taught that at an early age. Again Trump is a racist and there is no way he should be president. He will and has already hurt people in the black community (Central Park 5).

I can only imagine if Trump said 'I only try to buy from whites' you'd be up in arms calling him a racist yet you have no problem saying that's what you do.

Obamas hurt more people in the black communities due to his policies and not doing anything about inner city crime but I'm sure somehow you can blame all those on the white man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I can only imagine if Trump said 'I only try to buy from whites' you'd be up in arms calling him a racist yet you have no problem saying that's what you do.

Obamas hurt more people in the black communities due to his policies and not doing anything about inner city crime but I'm sure somehow you can blame all those on the white man.
    First off....when are you going to explain your comment about "blacks are genetically incline to violence"? Im still waiting.......

Next. Yes I try to buy from black own companies to help a struggling community build its self up. There is nothing racist about this because I still buy from whites. I have no ill will towards white people and my intention is not to harm white communities. In order to help black communities with better schools, jobs, policing etc people especially POC must stop running to the white man for everything and invest back into black communties. There is nothing racist about this. All im going is taking ftom the already rich and giving to the poor. If you or other whites in on this board want to really help dtop inner city violence instead of throwing it out as a tagline from those racist blow hards from Fox News i suggest you go and shop black and actually do something positive.

Lol yes blame Obama for everything. Did you forget that inner city crime had existed for decades. No darling your republican party has done way more to hurt blacks. How did that trickle down economic policy or War during Bush terms work out for blacks?

But come on when are you going to explain your comment about blacks being genetically inclined to violence. Im still waiting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to njc108 For This Useful Post:

yeezus (10-11-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Very good--I hesitate to say great--movie.
    Say it. It is a great movie and teaches us again that fiction is often the truest truth. This is why we need the Arts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-12-2016)

Outskirts Of Mobile, Alabama. Roll Tide!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,800 Posts
    So Trump starts the evening by holding a press conference with Bill Clinton accusers. Interesting, and not in a good way.
    Chopping With The Braves And Rolling With The Tide

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonCowboy For This Useful Post:

Garmel (10-09-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCowboy View Post
    So Trump starts the evening by holding a press conference with Bill Clinton accusers. Interesting, and not in a good way.
    I thought it was pretty smart. It seems clear to me that Bill likely raped Juanita Broaddrick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCowboy View Post
    I think it is a good thing. There's one thing that Trump is good at. He hits hard. A lot of times he hits himself right in the face, but one of the only satisfying things this election cycle is Trump hitting folks hard.
    thank you weso1!

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”
    scary this guy was an attorney general for a state before becoming the awful senator he is now

thankfully he was never confirmed to the federal bench after Ronald tried to put him in that court system
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-12-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I think it is a good thing. There's one thing that Trump is good at. He hits hard. A lot of times he hits himself right in the face, but one of the only satisfying things this election cycle is Trump hitting folks hard.
    LOL except that didn't hit anyone hard. and he's insulted them in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keithlaw View Post
    so that makes it OK for a man who wants to be president? should he not be held to a higher standard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    How ****ty of a candidate is Hillary that Trump keeps ****ing up so hard, and she can't put him away. What does that say about her? If this was 08 Obama he would have won by now.
    polls say it's pretty much put away. what do you mean by "put him away"?

also many in the GOP are seeing it's over (part of the reason many of them are now jumping ship).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP47 View Post
    You guys judging a man for saying stupid **** better look in the mirror because every single one of us has said stupid **** like that on multiple occasions. 99.9% of everyone who deems his words as deplorable are straight up hypocrites. Guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger dropping their support for Trump based on his comments are just laughable. Guy is married and bangs and has a kid with his maid....but god forbid someone say "Grab her by the pussy". A man like Arnold has way too much respect for women to ever support someone who has said such words. Gtfo.

I'm not even a Trump supporter but the hypocrisy involved with this whole deal has me triggered for sure. Pretty much everyone is casting stones from glass houses on this issue.
    wait, saying stupid ****, or admitting to grabbing women's vaginas without explicit consent if he wants to, because he can and won't face repercussions? You've done that kind of thing? Or is the fact that you're not as rich as trump holding you back from doing that type of thing?

don't lump me in with that piece of garbage, please. I've also never heard talk of "grab her by the pussy" in a locker room, but maybe I'm not in locker rooms with ****heads like trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    uh, we all do know that people aren't upset because he used the word pussy, right?
    I was talking about the n-word part.

it amazes me that some people can't see that people aren't upset about his words, but the actions that his words imply. i've said the word pussy more times than I can count. I've never bragged about grabbing women's pussies and getting away with it because I can. If people cannot see the ****ING HUGE distinction there, it's because they don't want to.

GRABBING A WOMEN'S VAGINA WITHOUT EXPLICIT CONSENT IS SEXUAL ASSAULT. HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO DO IT BECAUSE HE'S A CELEBRITY. I wouldn't care if he wrote a song about how much he loves pussy and sang it at every rally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    once i realized what it was i deleted it. you were quick enough to get the post before it was gone though. haha

i agree with ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Alt-right Nationalist Trump supporters about to take the GOP down with the sinking Trump ship.

I think we need a rebrand fellas.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    what does that mean or look like ?

I've long held that (R) is bereft of ideas and has been running on a cult of personality that evolves from dog whistle politics.

What I mean is after the 2012 election (R) determined they needed an outreach to demographics that for all intent and purposes pushed Obama across the line both times.
    But that out reach was nothing more than the equivalence of Trump eating a Taco Bell Taco Bowl on Cinco de Mayo.

Do you think they abandon the far right rhetoric that got them into national bathroom policy?
    and realize that the world is changing
    Gay people will want to buy wedding cakes. And the majority of the country feel that is their right
    Will they truly find a way to be inclusive ?
    Will they find a national health care policy ?
    Will they address the concerns of people that aren't (R) but all the same citizens of US they are constitutionally bound to represent ?
    Climate change - abortion ?
    Cities ?
    etc etc etc

I don't know they have it in them
    What are your thoughts

Following day to day politics will be very interesting in the wake of Trump
    Last edited by 57Brave; 10-11-2016 at 02:44 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Alt-right Nationalist Trump supporters about to take the GOP down with the sinking Trump ship.

I think we need a rebrand fellas.
    What you need is to start smoking pot and chill out.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

57Brave (10-11-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    What you need is to start smoking pot and chill out.
    This advice makes me want to vote Trump.
    thank you weso1!