Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch...

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Africa is getting ravaged by Islam but it doesnt get an ounce of media coverage.

We are supposed to think that hite supremacy is just as much of an issue? Where are the standing armies of white supremacists?

Wha a joke the left is.
    The sad thing is, Islam will kill Christians, whites and blacks, nothing done, but no one on here don't care because it does not fulfill their political thinking.

We black Christians in Africa suffer but no one cares. Blacks in America with the constant gang and drug killings, no one care. Blacks to Democrats, they don't care. That is how they feel. As long as you vote for them, why do anything about it.

This is going to sting for the Dem whites. Blacks asked for help and got nothing, Pres Obama said to his congregation, he had to deal with the LGBT and did not have time to deal with blacks. I am thinking, 13 to 15 mil blacks and less than 3 mil LGBT, who is the priority?

Democrats used this against us at all times. Obama was not at fault, at all, his hands was tied because of the SJW that owned him.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Africa is getting ravaged by Islam but it doesnt get an ounce of media coverage.

We are supposed to think that hite supremacy is just as much of an issue? Where are the standing armies of white supremacists?

Wha a joke the left is.
    Africa has way more problems than Islam. Genocide unfortunately isn't that uncommon there. But it's also doesn't have many developed countries, so media coverage of these events is very sparce, which is why you don't see them splattered on the news everyday. It's sad, but undeveloped countries just don't get the news coverage in tragic events because the rest of the world doesn't really care about them. Had this event happened in Yemen, I doubt you'd see the media coverage you see now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    This is garbage.

Now its considered white supremacy to be concerned about importing poor people into our country that already has issues with poverty.

Its white supremacy to be concerned about importing Muslims when their cultural norms are clearly in direct conflict with what made our country great.

This is absurd. Eliminate all thought!
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Lots of tragic events don't get covered properly. You have China interning Uighurs on a massive scale. How much does that get covered. Now and then. The Rohingya crisis in Burma has faded from the headlines.

On the other hand you have brave attempts to introduce more understanding and tolerance that also get unreported. You have to look hard to find articles like this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...ivide-bay.html
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Holy crapola Batman.

I guess I was totally misled when the abduction of young women by Boko Haram was reported nightly for several weeks in a row on national television and the group's continued activities have been reported consistently in the press. Same for the murder of Christians by the Muslim Brotherhood after the Arab Spring. Seriously, everyone needs to read more than one newspaper, because these issues have been covered extensively and will continue to be. Just because all of the coverage isn't sensational enough to satisfy everyone doesn't mean people aren't aware of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Holy crapola Batman.

I guess I was totally misled when the abduction of young women by Boko Haram was reported nightly for several weeks in a row on national television and the group's continued activities have been reported consistently in the press. Same for the murder of Christians by the Muslim Brotherhood after the Arab Spring. Seriously, everyone needs to read more than one newspaper, because these issues have been covered extensively and will continue to be. Just because all of the coverage isn't sensational enough to satisfy everyone doesn't mean people aren't aware of it.
    Did not see it on any news outlet.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Did not see it on any news outlet.
    The Boko Haram abductions of three years ago? It was all over the news.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    The Boko Haram abductions of three years ago? It was all over the news.
    I agree with this but that act was so truly horrifying that it could not be ignored. However, there are numerous acts committed on a monthly basis that get committed which are ignored.

Everywhere Islam goes and forms a strong minority percentage of the population they begin to enforce their values. Show me one place where Idlam has gone to where they have assimilated. It doesnt happen. And now we start to get reports of FGM in minnesota.

And we americans or africans or britains are supposed to just sit and take it while they were never asked to take in the barabaric faith population. This is why you get outbursrs because all discussion is shut down as racist.

These are legitimate concerns and are supported by all migrations of islam to foriegn lands.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Everywhere Islam goes and forms a strong minority percentage of the population they begin to enforce their values. Show me one place where Idlam has gone to where they have assimilated. It doesnt happen. And now we start to get reports of FGM in minnesota.

And we americans or africans or britains are supposed to just sit and take it while they were never asked to take in the barabaric faith population. This is why you get outbursrs because all discussion is shut down as racist.

These are legitimate concerns and are supported by all migrations of islam to foriegn lands.
    I'll pick one group that has a significant population in New York City. Muslims from Bengladesh. Most are Bengalis. This group of people is near and dear to my heart for culinary reasons. One of my favorite parts of the city is "Curry Hill" (Lexington Avenue between 25th and 30th). Most of the South Asians who work in the restaurants and food stores along Curry Hill and other parts of the city are in fact Bengalis. They are great people. Hard working. Family oriented. Small businessmen and women. Ambitious to succeed in this country. Not at all interested in establishing Shariah in America. Try to get to know people. You might get lucky.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    I agree with this but that act was so truly horrifying that it could not be ignored. However, there are numerous acts committed on a monthly basis that get committed which are ignored.

I'm Christian, but you do realize Christianity does the same exact thing right? Our country was literally founded on such Christian principles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Our country was literally founded on such Christian principles.
    Are you sure about that. Quite a few of the founding fathers were not exactly orthodox in their religious beliefs. Which is partly why the first amendment is the first amendment.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Are you sure about that. Quite a few of the founding fathers were not exactly orthodox in their religious beliefs. Which is partly why the first amendment is the first amendment.
    Was talking more so the orginal colonies and then westward expansion/manifest destiny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Didn't they leave England because of Christian beliefs?

...or First Admendment rights?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Were Ben Franklin, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson Christians? Don't mean to sidetrack the thread.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts

And then quickly proceeded to force (often violently) their faith and culture on to an unsuspecting group of indigenous peoples. Manifest destiny is basically the epitome of what thethe is saying.
    Last edited by Carp; 03-18-2019 at 01:58 PM.

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,837 Posts
    And then quickly proceeded to force (often violently) their faith and culture on to an unsuspecting group of indigenous peoples. Manifest destiny is basically the epitome of what thethe is saying.
    the world would be better off without religion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion...has received various corrupting Changes, and I have, with most of the present dissenters in England, some doubts as to his Divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an opportunity of knowing the Truth with less trouble.

---Ben Franklin

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Brenton Tarrant, who stands accused of killing 50 adults and children at two mosques in New Zealand last week, wants us to know what inspired his actions. Before livestreaming his massacre of Muslim worshipers, he composed a lengthy document that proudly advocates the murder of innocent people in the name of racial purity. The manifesto is predictably disturbing. It is the work of a nihilist who sees a world so bleak and hopeless that it could be improved through acts of mass murder. There is one word in the 74-page document, however, that stood out to me: “invader.”

Tarrant’s words are both lucid and chillingly familiar. His references to immigrants as invaders find echoes in the language used by the president of the United States and far-right leaders across Europe. And that is why it would be a mistake to dismiss them as the incoherent ravings of a madman.

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/18/...ter-manifesto/

In the faces of immigrants trying to raise families and build peaceful homes, Tarrant sees unarmed invaders bent on conquering his racially pristine homeland. There are no individuals in his worldview, just faceless masses of “us” and “them.” The latter group is to be kept at a distance at all costs. He approvingly cites the deterrent effect of killing their children.

Tarrant writes that his breaking point came while traveling through France. There, he was overwhelmed by the number of “invaders,” whose black and brown faces he encountered in every city and town. Judging from his words, he didn’t pause to consider that most of these people were in fact not foreigners but the children of people who have lived for several generations in France. They are people who know no home but that country. Tarrant describes being overtaken by emotion when seeing a wartime cemetery, which he views as the resting place of a previous French generation that fought “invaders.” It apparently never occurred to him that the majority of the World War II-era Free French Army, which liberated France from the Nazis, consisted mostly of black and North African colonial soldiers. It is the descendants of these people whose presence caused Tarrant, an Australian tourist, such heartache that he, according to his manifesto, “broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car.”

In his writings, Tarrant makes clear that he has no problems with Muslims who live in their own homelands, nor with Jews, as long as they live in Israel. He simply wants them out of the West. “How they are removed is irrelevant, peacefully, forcefully, happily, violently or diplomatically. They must be removed,” he writes. It is unlikely, of course, that these people will leave their homes voluntarily. The United States and Europe are where they raise their families, pay taxes, attend schools, and contribute their labor to society. To insist that they to “go back” to an imaginary homeland on a distant continent, therefore, is to insist on genocide and ethnic cleansing.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-18-2019 at 03:22 PM.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewupk View Post
    the world would be better off without religion
    I disagree of course. But we can't forget our history either, or we'll be doomed to repeat it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    I disagree of course. But we can't forget our history either, or we'll be doomed to repeat it.
    Yeah. But what is our history.

If for example you take an originalist approach to the second amendment, Madison's first draft does not indicate that there is an unfettered right to bear arms. Rather that right is connected to being part of a militia.

"I am your retribution."