Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful loving Muslims accidentally commit terror in Spain

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I don't care as much about Mexicans and south Americans as I do terrorist scumbag muslims. I'm not going to trust Mexico to catch these filth.

Europe is Fuvked because of how freely they allow travel throughout the continent.
    The 9/11 terrorists were in this country legally. I don't think any of the major terror attacks in the US were done by illegals. I don't have the stats here but as I recall the majority were done by US Citizens and the rest were by people here legally.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I have a learning disorder?

There's a difference between defending the protestors and defending thier right to protest. Two totally different things.
    I recall you saying something about it sometime ago. I may be mistaken.

I haven't seen anyone from the right side of the spectrum decry the protestors aside from the one guy who killed and maimed people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    The 9/11 terrorists were in this country legally. I don't think any of the major terror attacks in the US were done by illegals. I don't have the stats here but as I recall the majority were done by US Citizens and the rest were by people here legally.
    That doesn't mean that illegals won't come and commit terror in the future or are here currently and are radicalizing the natural born population.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I recall you saying something about it sometime ago. I may be mistaken.

I haven't seen anyone from the right side of the spectrum decry the protestors aside from the one guy who killed and maimed people.
    This isn't real life is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    That doesn't mean that illegals won't come and commit terror in the future or are here currently and are radicalizing the natural born population.
    It also doesn't mean that an illegal won't come here and discover the fountain of youth. So far there's about an equivalent chance of them happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    This isn't real life is it?
    Decrying just the people doing Sieg Heil's and carry swastikas is nothing. Again, the protest is by a white supremacist who hates jews and has been photographed multiple times with the traitor flag.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Louis Farrakhan has made many anti gay, anti white, anti Jew statements. Zito, are the people who show up to his rallies evil racists and believe all the things he says?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    Louis Farrakhan has made many anti gay, anti white, anti Jew statements. Zito, are the people who show up to his rallies evil racists and believe all the things he says?
    What does this have to do with anything that's been talked about?

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,012 Posts
    Difference is that David Duke and Richard Spencer speak at many alt-right rallies. I haven't seen Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi leading any left leaning protests/rallies.
    Again, this shouldn't be difficult to understand but some people just refuse to.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    What does this have to do with anything that's been talked about?
    I'm just seeing if you'll say he's evil and theyre evil or if you only have problems with white hate groups. is the nation an evil, hate group?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    Again, this shouldn't be difficult to understand but some people just refuse to.

If spencer had $10,000,000 on his head I doubt he'd be seen in public. That shouldn't be hard to understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I have a learning disorder?

There's a difference between defending the protestors and defending thier right to protest. Two totally different things.
    So why didn't you also defend Antifa's right to protest?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    hold up, the freedom lover who claims to hate hypocrisy etc has said he hates when people use tragedy to push a political agenda is in here with some other trash people doing exactly that

i'm so surprised

Barcelona is amazing and my thoughts are with those affected. literately was sitting in the exact spot this started at took this picture of old men reading the paper debating:

"For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    I'm just seeing if you'll say he's evil and theyre evil or if you only have problems with white hate groups. is the nation an evil, hate group?
    I do have a problem with the Nation of Islam, I don't recall ever saying otherwise. But kind of similar to the New Black Panther Party, they're an often used Boogeyman of the right that doesn't really pose any form of threat. Nation of Islam claims 20-50K members, there are 99 active (according to SPLC) Neo-Nazi groups in AMerica.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    hold up, the freedom lover who claims to hate hypocrisy etc has said he hates when people use tragedy to push a political agenda is in here with some other trash people doing exactly that

i'm so surprised

Barcelona is amazing and my thoughts are with those affected. literately was sitting in the exact spot this started at took this picture of old men reading the paper debating:

Your obsession is getting weird.

I know that you have trouble speaking coherently these days, but are you also have trouble reading?

Where am I pushing an agenda using this tragedy?

Oh, and if I'm the freedom lover, are you saying that you're not?

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I do have a problem with the Nation of Islam, I don't recall ever saying otherwise. But kind of similar to the New Black Panther Party, they're an often used Boogeyman of the right that doesn't really pose any form of threat. Nation of Islam claims 20-50K members, there are 99 active (according to SPLC) Neo-Nazi groups in AMerica.
    I will defend Thethe and Kr in stating that if they are only fighting based on the Constitutional right to free assembly with permit, then those of that ilk can protest all they want and honor that by not instigating a fight. What happened that day was a carry over from the night before? If what happened that night before never happened we might not be talking today and we would not see the true color of the Orangutan in charge. Even though a wonderful person who had a great heart died for a cause by a radical white supremacist terrorist, we as a nation now knows Trump the Orangutan true colors and black heart. He is not religious nor presidential material and this sham has divided this nation so much even Obama couldn't touch this with a ten foot pole. Because of this history is being torn down in front of our eyes every day and I blame BOTH sides for it because I have always preached you have split everything down the middle and don't throw stones at the other side because you do it as well. Well, you are seeing it now. No one side is correct in this.

Alt-Right, want to control those that is not their color because they think they are superior, Alt-Left want to control your thought and free speech if it does not agree with them. Being one of the few minorities on this board, we seem to be left out of this debate and for a good reason. We know our struggles and what not and we are beholden to both groups with not much to say in this. We know that both groups use us as pawns in a fight of control and we will admit as such. We also have our own hate groups as well but we will not commit terrorism to further our agenda because it will ignite a war that would have devastating consequences. BLM only have a core members but a lot of fleas that comes along, just like Antifa but we also know that White Supremacist is RACE base, unlike the other two that have both black and white members, there is the difference of the group and what they preach. White Supremacist want the eradication/kicked out of the country or subtle enslavement of those not their color. That is reprehensible and make them as worse as the Muslims in those regards as they want the same thing in principle. BLM just want justice and protection from police unlawful brutality, Antifa what equality/inclusion for all. If you can't see a difference than you have an issue with yourself and your moral compass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Can someone explain to me why its okay to think all Nazis are bad but wrong to say all followers of Islam are bad? Neither is a race. They are both ideologies. If you qualify white nationalists as Nazis then there are a lot out there that arent violent. Just as there are Muslims who arent violent people. Its not that the majority of Muslims do not hold views that we as a society feel are repugnant. None of us would have any problem denying entry to Nazis. Would you let in people if they just think blacks and whites should be separate but dont speak publicly about it?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Can someone explain to me why its okay to think all Nazis are bad but wrong to say all followers of Islam are bad??
    you can't be serious with that troll question
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (08-18-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I will defend Thethe and Kr in stating that if they are only fighting based on the Constitutional right to free assembly with permit,
    ftr, the constitution says absolutely nothing about needing a permit to freely assemble

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,012 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    you can't be serious with that troll question
    The ignorance of world history is astounding.