Page 851 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 3517518018418498508518528538619019511351 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,020 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Please dont forget Cohen was also a Hannity fixer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Rump View Post
    I usually don't care to watch any Sean Hannity stuff. But I had to at least check in to see if he was going to have a stroke or not.

His meltdown was superb. And the clips of Trump melting down in front of reporters starting at 6:01 is just as hilarious.

How? Very easily.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I know the law well enough to know everyone is a criminal if you look hard enough.
    i don't think we should blur the distinction between a career criminal who has been committing serious crimes for a long time and the rest of us who may occasionally jaywalk
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-22-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    whats Trump guilty of thats so much more serious than previous presidents? Reagan imported tons of cocaine to our streets and gave the money to terrorists deliberately to go around Congressional authoritu. Dont get me started on the Clintons. W broke the law with impunity most of his life. Papa Bush was involved in a lot of criminal ****. Trump is just dumber than they are and didnt expect to win. God knows how much campaign finance laws have been broken by top elected officials that we will probably never even hear about. The law is a joke to these people.

And believe me when I say everyone is a criminal I dont mean petty **** like jaywalking. Heck, if you read any wikileaks stuff you have committed a felony.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 08-22-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    whats Trump guilty of thats so much more serious than previous presidents? Reagan imported tons of cocaine to our streets and gave the money to terrorists deliberately to go around Congressional authoritu. Dont get me started on the Clintons. W broke the law with impunity most of his life. Papa Bush was involved in a lot of criminal ****. Trump is just dumber than they are and didnt expect to win. God knows how much campaign finance laws have been broken by top elected officials that we will probably never even hear about. The law is a joke to these people.

And believe me when I say everyone is a criminal I dont mean petty **** like jaywalking. Heck, if you read any wikileaks stuff you have committed a felony.
    Yikes. Did W also conspire with the Saudis to bring down the World Trade Center?

"I am your retribution."

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    i don't think we should blur the distinction between a career criminal who has been committing serious crimes for a long time and the rest of us who may occasionally jaywalk
    You turn Washington over and give it a good shake and a dozen of these cases fall out. It’s de riguer. Doesn’t mean we have to swallow it, but we should appropriate it correctly methinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    You turn Washington over and give it a good shake and a dozen of these cases fall out. It’s de riguer. Doesn’t mean we have to swallow it, but we should appropriate it correctly methinks.
    I dunno. Naive is one of the last words people who know me would use in describing me. Trump is in a class of his own when it comes to venality, mendacity, criminality, and last but not least stupidity. It is a deadly brew.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

I understand why you feel this way. The law is unfairly enforced.

But I think you are over-blowing the crimes of our Presidents. I don't think for a minute that Ronald Reagan masterminded a cocaine for terrorist money plot, never have, even if that's what happened in the end. I think the well-intentioned plotting and scheming of most every President and their advisors gets out of control at some point. Some quicker and bigger than others. I think Trump's motives are less pure than most but his biggest mistake is not knowing how to play the game. You have to smile and pretend to be squeaky clean and he can't do that. Apparently his only hero image is a crime boss or dictator and that's the only way he knows how to talk or behave. He could get away with so much more as President if he were just a little more willing to appear to play nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    Yikes. Did W also conspire with the Saudis to bring down the World Trade Center?

Its about as feasible as the President knowing the Pearl Harbor attack was coming and letting it happen. Its not like our CIA has no history of working with OBL or al qaeda. I really dont want to go down that 9/11 rabbit hole. Wouldnt put it passsd them but I REALLY dont want it to be true. W's crimes mostly relate to a life of drugs and drunk driving before President. He is guilty of a numbee of war crimes but quite frankly thats every president including Obama.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I understand why you feel this way. The law is unfairly enforced.

But I think you are over-blowing the crimes of our Presidents. I don't think for a minute that Ronald Reagan masterminded a cocaine for terrorist money plot, never have, even if that's what happened in the end. I think the well-intentioned plotting and scheming of most every President and their advisors gets out of control at some point. Some quicker and bigger than others. I think Trump's motives are less pure than most but his biggest mistake is not knowing how to play the game. You have to smile and pretend to be squeaky clean and he can't do that. Apparently his only hero image is a crime boss or dictator and that's the only way he knows how to talk or behave. He could get away with so much more as President if he were just a little more willing to appear to play nice.
    There are quite a few things that set Trump apart. And one of them is he is a special kind of dumb.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    There are quite a few things that set Trump apart. And one of them is he is a special kind of dumb.
    I actually started writing a list of all the things Trump should've done differently, beginning with cleaning up his tax situation and showing his taxes to the voters. But if he had done any of those "smarter" things, he wouldn't be Trump. He is indeed unique.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    He didnt have to mastermind it, just knowing about it makes him a collaborator. The act and the coverup are seperate crimes. He could be guilty of the second even if it all happened without his knoledge. Given Papa Bush's time with the CIA its hard to think he has no involvement.

None of this is to absolve Trump. He is guilty as all hell and I will be livid if he escapea prison. They should use rhe threat of him in general population as leverage like they would to regular people. And if he doesnt take a plea he needs the max sentence. I wonder how much info he has on other people. I would give him a reduction for every other person he helps convict. Same with Cohen.

It’s over."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    I was promised treason and all I got was campaign finance laws!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    I think we're also going to find out that the entire Trump Organization is basically a criminal enterprise, with serious consequences for many of its executives.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I was promised treason and all I got was campaign finance laws!
    The two are not unrelated. As in accepting a thing of value from a hostile power seeking to undermine our elections is both treasonous and a violation of campaign finance laws. It will be interesting to see how much longer the supporters of TTT (Treasonous Traitor Trump) continue to avert their gaze.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-22-2018 at 10:23 AM.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    Chris Hayes

Verified account

@chrislhayes
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Same people screaming “they broke the law!” about terrified Central American moms who committed a *misdemeanor* suddenly not so into “zero tolerance” where law-breaking is concerned.
    "Well, you’ll learn soon enough that this was a massive red wave landslide." - thethe on the 2020 election that trump lost bigly

“I can’t fix my life, but I can fix the world.” - sturg

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Super For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-22-2018), goldfly (08-22-2018)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    The two are not unrelated. As in accepting a thing of value from a hostile power seeking to undermine our elections process is both treasonous and a violation of campaign finance laws. Anyhow it will be interesting to see how much longer the supporters of TTT (Treasonous Traitor Trump) continue to avert their gaze.
    it's also not even over.
    manafort has another trial coming up.
    cohen has indicated he has more information.

imagine thinking at this point that trump isn't a criminal. just happens to be surrounded by a bunch of them.
    i'm also sure that if obama or hillary directed his/her personal attorney to commit a felony in order to help him/her win an election, sturg's stance on the matter would be quite a bit different. i'm sure he'd be very consistent.
    "Well, you’ll learn soon enough that this was a massive red wave landslide." - thethe on the 2020 election that trump lost bigly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    Chris Hayes

Verified account

@chrislhayes
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Same people screaming “they broke the law!” about terrified Central American moms who committed a *misdemeanor* suddenly not so into “zero tolerance” where law-breaking is concerned.
    especially when it comes to the unindicted co-conspirator sitting in the Oval Office

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,360 Posts
    especially when it comes to the unindicted co-conspirator sitting in the Oval Office
    it's not illegal if it doesn't involve conspiracy with russia. didn't you know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
    it's also not even over.
    manafort has another trial coming up.
    cohen has indicated he has more information.

imagine thinking at this point that trump isn't a criminal. just happens to be surrounded by a bunch of them.
    i'm also sure that if obama or hillary directed his/her personal attorney to commit a felony in order to help him/her win an election, sturg's stance on the matter would be quite a bit different. i'm sure he'd be very consistent.
    the attempt to draw equivalence between Trump and others is something else...he is a special kind of dumb, a special kind of lawless, a special kind of liar, a special kind of disloyal, a special kind of reckless, a special kind when it comes to undermining and damaging some of our most important institutions, a special kind of evil...all these attempts to paint him as just one in a long line of corrupt politicians are laughable
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-22-2018 at 10:30 AM.

"I am your retribution."