Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Smack Down Spectacular

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    How about Gillibrand? Or O'Malley? Or Satan, I mean Cuomo? Hickenlooper? Kaine? Warner?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    How about Gillibrand? Or O'Malley? Or Satan, I mean Cuomo?
    No one like Cuomo.

Booker has a strongt street rep before even getting on the National Political Stage.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    No one like Cuomo.

Booker has a strongt street rep before even getting on the National Political Stage.

Satan likes him.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13...from-fox-news/

Spoiler: 
    October 28, 2002 - 60 year old American diplomat Lawrence Foley is shot to death by Al Qaeda terrorists outside his home in Amman. Foley was supervisory director of the USAID program in Jordan. Foley's assassination was part of a spate of Al Qaeda attacks in the fall of 2002 also including the Bali bombing (which killed over 200 including seven Americans) and the death of an American Marine in Kuwait. The Pentagon drew up plans to attack and kill the terrorists who ordered the Foley assassination, but the Bush administration quashed it because they believed it would have distracted from the coming invasion of Iraq.

October 15, 2003 - Three American State Department personnel are killed when a roadside bombing strikes their armored vehicle in Gaza. A Syrian-sponsored Palestinian terror group, the Popular Resistance Committee, takes reponsibility. No American retaliation takes place.

January 1, 2008 - American USAID diplomat John Granville, being driven home from a New Year's Eve party at the British Embassy, is ambushed and killed along with his Sudanese driver by jihadist militants in Khartoum, Sudan. Not until Obama came into office were rewards of up to $5 million offered for capturing those responsible.

So thats five more American diplomats killed by terrorists on Bush's watch...none of which were tied with thousands of hours of ensuing wall-to-wall TV coverage on Foxnews or endlessly redundant Congressional hearings.
    Forever Fredi

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    i hear i make fun of Palin cause she is a woman

or to go fox news on it

"some sources say.."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Looks like you guys fell down on your job. Course the war was a distraction for you. I'll grant you that. I'll also grant you that serious follow-up should have been given to the incidents particularly in Pakistan and Yemen.

I think in part, the Benghazi incident, became big news due to: 1. An ambassador was drug thru the street, 2. there was a significant time frame for how the attack unfolded, 3. it came from within the area of the side we allied with in the Libyan conflict. Oh, and 4. the stupid "it was this video" deal.

Now, how about y'all's bench? I keep asking you and you've got no comment. What's up with that?
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 03-11-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Called Up to the Major Leagues Gary82's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    375 Posts
    I like Elizabeth Warren. I don't know how much of a politician she is, though.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary82 View Post
    I like Elizabeth Warren. I don't know how much of a politician she is, though.

I actually respect her, though I'm not a part of her tribe.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I think on paper we had 4 people that in no way should have been elected President/VP. Our choices were pretty terrible in 2008. Obama clearly lacked experience and Biden lacked smarts in regards to being President. Palin lacked experience and smarts and McCain lacked smarts. Just looking at the resumes and it's really a head scratcher.

Just as a quick aside. I really think the dems might have blown it in 2008. They should have nominated Hillary to go up against McCain. They would've likely had 8 years of Hillary and then an experienced Obama would be tough to beat in 2016. While Hillary is the favorite right now, I think we all agree that she isn't near as good of a politician as Obama. Hillary is going up against a tough pub field in 16. Whoever comes out of that field will be tough to beat in 16. I think the dems would like their chances better if Obama was the candidate for 16. We'll see what happens.
    Part of Obama's charm was he wasn't establishment only spending 3 years in the Senate. That's why many fell in love with Palin too because she wasn't establishment Washington.

"Experienced" Obama would have spent likely 2 senate terms in Washington which would then make him an establishment candidate.
    Forever Fredi

Hysterical Girlfriend
    That Storms Out and
    Returns the Next Day
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    That's fair, but the question remains as to why does Biden get a pass and Palin doesn't in regards to intelligence? Both are questionable intelligence wise, yet the Palin detractors bird walked to the voting both to vote for Biden for VP. It's kind of similar to the Palin debate about experience. They grumped about Palin's experience as a politician and then... I'll just say it... bird walked into that voting both and pushed the button for Obama, who had questionable experience as well. It would be nice to see some consistency in these arguments.
    To be honest, one reason I held Palin to a different standard is that I knew I wouldn't be voting for Obama. Therefore I didn't really pay much attention to Biden. I really thought McCain would be a respectable president, and given Palins somewhat odd behavior at times, I resented her for being so mouthy.

Also, to be honest again.....For some reason it's just so much easier to be critical of the conservative side. Living in Oregon the last 10 years in a conservative community has helped dim that a little bit. Perhaps my utter disdain for Fox News and their willingness to give her airtime hasn't helped.

I suppose that means I do give Biden a free pass. Not because he deserves it, but because I wrote him and his running mate off very early in the game.

It's not easy to change your thinking. I grew up 20 some good years in moderately liberal areas. It just comes easy to be critical of the side I have a hard time liking.

So yeah...I'm biased Weso. You've known that for years. :)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You all still talking about this dimwit. Incredible.

As soon as lame brain was slotted for VP with McSame, I cringed, since my person couldn't even beat out a con-artist. Yay to the 96% black vote, my grandparents got their wish before they passed away so that is one good thing.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    You all still talking about this dimwit. Incredible.

As soon as lame brain was slotted for VP with McSame, I cringed, since my person couldn't even beat out a con-artist. Yay to the 96% black vote, my grandparents got their wish before they passed away so that is one good thing.
    This might be the only thing we've ever agreed on.

Good luck convincing Bedell that Palin is a dimwit.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLockhart View Post

I think he know she is but on the other hand you all making it seem she is the caricature of the Republican Party and she isn't.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I think he know she is but on the other hand you all making it seem she is the caricature of the Republican Party and she isn't.
    She's extremely popular with the base. Probably the most popular politician for the base right now.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    She's extremely popular with the base. Probably the most popular politician for the base right now.
    The base is so small and insignificant. There are ton of Republicans were I am at, they don't like Palin at all and did the dreaded, why her when McSame picked her.

You want the base to popular with her but they aren't stupid. She is a Fox News plant and if anyone believes the crap they put out or listen to their shows need to look no further what is wrong with their party. MSNBC is on par or worse on the coverups and deflecting and you have to be a lame brain to watch that crap as well.

There is only a few radio personalities I would listen to, one is Jerry Doyle (His acting was fantastic) and Ingraham (radio not TV).

Palin is a bulls eye for ridicule just like fake teeth Biden, who looks like that pedo from Penn State.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    The base is so small and insignificant. There are ton of Republicans were I am at, they don't like Palin at all and did the dreaded, why her when McSame picked her.

You want the base to popular with her but they aren't stupid. She is a Fox News plant and if anyone believes the crap they put out or listen to their shows need to look no further what is wrong with their party. MSNBC is on par or worse on the coverups and deflecting and you have to be a lame brain to watch that crap as well.

There is only a few radio personalities I would listen to, one is Jerry Doyle (His acting was fantastic) and Ingraham (radio not TV).

Palin is a bulls eye for ridicule just like fake teeth Biden, who looks like that pedo from Penn State.
    Well the base isn't nominating idiots like her, but they almost got Santorum in.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Well the base isn't nominating idiots like her, but they almost got Santorum in.
    I couldn't tell which one is worst. Throw Bachmann in there and you have the Three Blind Musketeers.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

Gary82 (03-13-2014)

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I couldn't tell which one is worst. Throw Bachmann in there and you have the Three Blind Musketeers.
    This is what Preibus wants, and it's also why Michael Steele didn't get re-elected for GOP Chairman.

Steele didn't want to go to the extreme of the Tea Party and obstruct everything. Preibus is no compromise.
    Forever Fredi

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Cute. Why does he need to convince me? Stop your trolling.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Oh Sav, have you learned anything yet about y'all's potential Vice-Presidents?