Thread: Affordable Care Act

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithLockhart View Post
    lol .

Not all blacks look at the government and see dollar signs.
    Look at the welfare rate. It is getting worse.

Of course that is why I said marketable ones, like me who actually don't knock up moms and leave them, shoot other blacks because of disrespect. I actually went to school.

I don't have street cred, tattoos or speak ghetto and thinking about it, none of my siblings either nor many of my cousins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You give him too much credit. Like he didn't get ultra criticized for getting us out of Iraq, and setting the timetable for withdrawal in Afghanistan. Oh my lord the complaints on the right when he signed off on both.
    I don't give a rats ass what the Right say, fuc king Cheney didn't care about how many dead bodies he had to have to get his way and he didn't. The Neo-cons worship that piece of schit and I can't fathom why they would follow his satanic ass. He only cares about him and how much power. He shot a man for Chrissakes and I wouldn't put it pass him he didn't do it on purpose.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Look at the welfare rate. It is getting worse.

Of course that is why I said marketable ones, like me who actually don't knock up moms and leave them, shoot other blacks because of disrespect. I actually went to school.

I don't have street cred, tattoos or speak ghetto and thinking about it, none of my siblings either nor many of my cousins.
    Of course it's getting worse! We just got out of the worst economic collapse since the great depression! Did you expect anything else?

I give republicans credit on one thing. Bush lead us over the cliff, and we had to bailout to avoid a depression. It was very catastrophic but if you listened to Republican rhetoric from post election 2008-today you'd never think it was that bad.

When Newt says he's the foodstamps President it's annoying! The recession killed many jobs and it was domino after domino after domino. I find it insulting he says that.

How many years did it take FDR to try and fix it? If it wasn't for government stimulus on the war, it probably would've taken longer.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Of course it's getting worse! We just got out of the worst economic collapse since the great depression! Did you expect anything else?

I give republicans credit on one thing. Bush lead us over the cliff, and we had to bailout to avoid a depression. It was very catastrophic but if you listened to Republican rhetoric from post election 2008-today you'd never think it was that bad.

When Newt says he's the foodstamps President it's annoying! The recession killed many jobs and it was domino after domino after domino. I find it insulting he says that.

How many years did it take FDR to try and fix it? If it wasn't for government stimulus on the war, it probably would've taken longer.
    Its getting worse because he refuses to help entrepreneurs open business, stop the violence, get the drugs off the streets, stem the tied of illegals and legals coming over here. He is not taking our country back but letting every tom dick and harry take everything we built up for. We have places in this country that would not allow our flag to be flown but other countries it is okay, what kind of fcked up schit is that. Everything is taking a back to seat to everyone else in this world. It seems our president and our congress is running a circus at the expense to us. We can't even pool the right candidates for either posts.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Its getting worse because he refuses to help entrepreneurs open business, stop the violence, get the drugs off the streets, stem the tied of illegals and legals coming over here. He is not taking our country back but letting every tom dick and harry take everything we built up for. We have places in this country that would not allow our flag to be flown but other countries it is okay, what kind of fcked up schit is that. Everything is taking a back to seat to everyone else in this world. It seems our president and our congress is running a circus at the expense to us. We can't even pool the right candidates for either posts.
    Presidents have been trying for almost 30 years to get the drugs off the streets. Drugs are like guns. Once too much of it is in circulation, good luck trying to lower it.

Let's be real here, politicians turn a blind eye to illegals, because if farmers had to pay people regular wage, produce and such would be 3x or 4x the price it is now at the grocery store. If people started rioting about that, then politicians wouldn't be able to complain about military cuts, and such.
    Forever Fredi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (03-13-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Presidents have been trying for almost 30 years to get the drugs off the streets. Drugs are like guns. Once too much of it is in circulation, good luck trying to lower it.

Let's be real here, politicians turn a blind eye to illegals, because if farmers had to pay people regular wage, produce and such would be 3x or 4x the price it is now at the grocery store. If people started rioting about that, then politicians wouldn't be able to complain about military cuts, and such.
    I agree that is why I said the minimum wage would increase prices as well. If they raise minimum wage the amount of illegals will increase many fold and businesses will be tempted to go the route of getting the illegals status but at a lower wage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Can we define "Another hardship"? or does that basically mean you are exempt from pentalty no matter what or why?

Didn't the Pubs want to push back the individual mandate to match big business but were told sticking to their guns on that was ridiculous.

Oh, and Sarah Palin.
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I have no clue what you're saying now.

I don't believe Obama would go on this show if Obamacare was going well. It's critical that he gets young people to sign up. This is a sign of desperation to me.
    he is going to get **** either way

of course not as many young people have signed up so it is hurting the program

he tries to reach out to the young people to help push them to sign up and he gets **** for doing that

he was ****ed either way in the eye of those that don't like him

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Hey gold (or anyone else for that matter), what are you paying for your healthcare insurance? Just curious. Mine for me and my family was running close to 15k/year last I checked. Hopefully, a fair part of that is helping others.
    Last edited by BedellBrave; 03-13-2014 at 03:30 PM.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/ca...hools-arrogant

SENATOR BURR: On average, how many Canadian patients on a waiting list die each year? Do you know?

DR. MARTIN: I don’t, sir, but I know that there are 45,000 in America who die waiting because they don’t have insurance at all.

SENATOR BURR: (Ok moving on to the next question).

Forever Fredi

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/ca...hools-arrogant

SENATOR BURR: On average, how many Canadian patients on a waiting list die each year? Do you know?

DR. MARTIN: I don’t, sir, but I know that there are 45,000 in America who die waiting because they don’t have insurance at all.

SENATOR BURR: (Ok moving on to the next question).

How much are you paying on yours Sav? Hope you are contributing to the cause.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    How much are you paying on yours Sav? Hope you are contributing to the cause.
    Paying more because I have a preexisting condition.
    Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Estimates are of the 4 million who signed up for ACA only 10% of those were uninsured to begin with. So all these tens of millions uninsured that needed insured never signed up for it. Good job Dem's.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Paying more because I have a preexisting condition.
    Good - not good that you have that preexisting condition - but good that you are paying more. That helps the cause.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Good - not good that you have that preexisting condition - but good that you are paying more. That helps the cause.
    My rates actually lowered after Obamacare. Who would of thought.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Well they can't charge for that condition anymore so you basically shifted the burden to someone else. The actuaries don't get to charge for that anymore, so someone healthy took on that difference. It didn't just go away.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    lol .

Not all blacks look at the government and see dollar signs.
    No, they don't but it would be foolish to say there aren't any because there is a healthy amount of them. In our area, we have 2nd and 3rd generation government raised families. It is very very sad. The burden on our local hospitals is immense for indigent care.
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Then that is not good.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Well they can't charge for that condition anymore so you basically shifted the burden to someone else. The actuaries don't get to charge for that anymore, so someone healthy took on that difference. It didn't just go away.

He's young, I think his rates need to go up.