Page 804 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 3047047547948028038048058068148549041304 ... LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,080 of 29625

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Got my first shot late jan. The second night I had massive chills. Slept under four quilts and had the heat on 70. Next morning I was fine. Oddly I didn’t have any side effects from the second shot
    Could be you already had it. There have been some reports that people who have already been exposed to the virus have more of a reaction to the first shot.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Could be you already had it. There have been some reports that people who have already been exposed to the virus have more of a reaction to the first shot.
    I had negative antibody testing done in November and early January. I didn’t want to take the vaccine if I had the antibodies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,053 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Accurate

I've enjoyed lockdowns as it has allowed me to work from home and given me a reason to get out of social obligations. It's been nice.

I'm not about to try to advocate for continued lockdowns though just because it's been nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Accurate

Why would anyone write such a thing, or worse, re post.
    What an asshole

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I can't remember if it was you or not but a couple of you communist idiots assured us that Trump was lying about a vaccine in 2020 and that it would be a miracle.

That is the communist mindset... Very limited and very unaspirational. To think that Bidens corpse would have been bothered to wake up and put pressure on private enterprise rather than worthless government running the project is what I'd ascribe a 2 year old toddler to believe.
    LMAO this has to be a troll account at this point right?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    As I understand it Americans will still be able to travel to Europe and bring back the virus. Is that correct?
    bump from 3/11/2020
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    I laugh at the idiots like goldy who supposedly got the virus, is getting the vaccine, and he still will be sucking his own breath behind his masks
    it's amazing how pathetic you became when thethe went missing
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    hold up

Carp is a communist now too? lol

btw, had similar reaction to the vaccine that Krgrecw had. shivers last night and really tired today. was like a mini covid night without the coughing when i had it last year
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Accurate

dude who spent a good amount of time while on vacation talking lame **** on the internet to strangers wants you to believe others are lame

more at 11

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    it's amazing how pathetic you became when thethe went missing
    Sturg and Thethe have mocked vaccines and covid for a while now. Unless they say otherwise, I’d be willing to bet they won’t take the vaccine. I may be incorrect, and if I am, I hope they correct me. With that said, has anyone thought maybe the reason why Thethe went missing for a few months was maybe he had covid? He’d never admit it since it’s a hoax, but it makes you wonder.
    Last edited by tululush; 03-11-2021 at 04:21 PM.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tululush View Post
    Sturg and Thethe have mocked vaccines and covid for a while now. Unless they say otherwise, I’d be willing to bet they won’t take the vaccine. I may be incorrect, and if I am, I hope they correct me. With that said, has anyone thought maybe the reason why Thethe went missing for a few months was maybe he had covid? He’d never admit it since it’s a hoax, but it makes you wonder.
    Oh what a shock the dumb idiot who is offended by Pocahontas makes up more stuff about me.

Show the receipts of this accusation

Oh and by the way, no I'm not gonna bother with the vaccine bc I'm a young healthy person. Give it to the people who need it and ill wont inject myself with something I dont need. #science

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    dude who spent a good amount of time while on vacation talking lame **** on the internet to strangers wants you to believe others are lame

more at 11
    I enjoyed my leisure time checking in on you scared little commies.

As opposed to running to a message board to cry about irrational family sickness fears

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Oh what a shock the dumb idiot who is offended by Pocahontas makes up more stuff about me.

Oh and by the way, no I'm not gonna bother with the vaccine bc I'm a young healthy person. Give it to the people who need it and ill wont inject myself with something I dont need. #science
    Evidence that there is no intelligence requirement to use the internet.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

You and Thethe’s need to work on your anger management skills. Actually, keep on doing what you’re doing. It’s clear as day how out of touch with reality both of you are. Getting called out by several people here should bring that to your attention, but you are so out of touch with reality I’m not sure it matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tululush View Post
    You and Thethe’s need to work on your anger management skills. Actually, keep on doing what you’re doing. It’s clear as day how out of touch with reality both of you are. Getting called out by several people here should bring that to your attention, but you are so out of touch with reality I’m not sure it matters.
    I am proud to be disliked by a bunch of dumb communists

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

thethe (03-11-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

I wish you knew just how ignorant this comment is. Truly ignorant. I don’t wish ill on anyone, and I genuinely wish you would reconsider this choice. Covid doesn’t give a crap about your age. My wife is a plum/critical care physician for a major hospital system in Atlanta. Do you know how many people under the age of 40 she’s watched come in and die of covid? These are perfectly healthy people. Race, gender, pre-existing conditions, no pre-existing conditions...it doesn’t matter. You are playing with fire by not getting the vaccine and you are also endangering the health of others around you. Please get the vaccine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Nah.

Keep in mind... I'm pro vaccine. They are gonna save a lot of lives. But if I get the virus, I'll survive like 99.999% of everyone else my age does. I don't need to be taking up a dosage from someone who really needs it.

People under 40 die in car accidents and yet I still choose to drive. There are are something like 25 vaccines and we don't take all of them bc they aren't necessary to.

The data is quite clear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Nah.

Keep in mind... I'm pro vaccine. They are gonna save a lot of lives. But if I get the virus, I'll survive like 99.999% of everyone else my age does. I don't need to be taking up a dosage from someone who really needs it.

People under 40 die in car accidents and yet I still choose to drive. There are are something like 25 vaccines and we don't take all of them bc they aren't necessary to.

The data is quite clear
    I’m not saying you should run down to your local vaccine dispensary and knock over a bunch of blue hair women to get in line, but as the vaccine becomes widely available why not take it? If you’re pro vaccine and it’s available to you and everyone else, why not take it?

Let’s say if you contract it and you have a 99.9999% of survival, I don’t understand why 1) you’d want to put your body through the unnecessary illness (could be mild or it could be severe) and 2) why you wouldn’t want to help prevent the spread of the virus to others.

Forget point 1 for a second, isn’t the goal here to stop the spread of this virus that can and will kill others? Just because you may be fortunate enough to survive doesn’t mean others will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    If I get the virus, then I will do my part by not going around coughing on people. I'm a man of the people tulu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Federal Covid spending is now up to $42k per tax payer