Thread: Steak Sauce a Democrat mole?

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Steak Sauce a Democrat mole?

Dude tries to do everything in his power to discredit anything Republican.

I think he is on their payroll.

If that is the case and they are paying him, I would do the same thing if the money is right. Money is money regardless what party is paying me.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Dude tries to do everything in his power to discredit anything Republican.

I think he is on their payroll.

If that is the case and they are paying him, I would do the same thing if the money is right. Money is money regardless what party is paying me.
    Possibly, but could it be that the Republican Party neither has nor deserves any credit in the first place? How many years have I been pointing out what's wrong with the Repubs? How many conservatives here on this board have ever listened? How many Repubs nationwide have ever listened? How many blatantly obvious sins and shortcomings have they ignored and immediately attacked the messenger rather than "cleaning around their own doorstep"? They have Faux and the talk radio crowd for the masses and the far right websites for the more discerning Repubs. All of them do the same things though in different packaging and to different degrees/extremes. It's all about "don't pay any attention to our faults, can you not see how bad the faults of the Dems are?" Guess what? Non-ideologues DO notice their hypocrisy, though I doubt Repubs will ever get it. Once you've swallowed the Kool-Aid for that long and in that heavy dosages you really can't think for yourself or see the truths right in front of you anymore.

"How can you bring up these things about us, we're the party of morality"? That's why when the fiscally conservative Repubs spend at least $75M to find out that Bill was being unfaithful to Hillary? Is that a good use of public money? How many of us could have and would have told them that for $1M? Talk about a waste of $74M!!!

This whole Benghazi thing is just another example. Before the "white Al Sharpton" aka the Huckster, Mike Huckabee gave up his true calling, radio commentator and heir apparent to Paul Harvey, I heard him say over and over how those 4 lives lost were precious and how he had personally promised the families of those people he would get them justice, at least until after the 2014 elections, and while I can't promise he never mentioned it again, I don't recall hearing him do so. If this isn't about politics, if it really is about doing the right thing, then by all means let's bring up President Obama, not just Hillary, to answer for those lost lives and stupid policy. Oh but if we do we'd also have to bring in Presidents Bush and Cheney to answer for the dozen or so embassy attacks during W's presidency which produced over 100 casualties. Did those lives not matter to Repubs? Of course we all know the answer to that question, right?

Oh and as for the stupid policy of not having our embassies armed like Fort Knox, which we absolutely should have done all along including now, go back to when it started and you'll see a story pretty much like the one I saw, which went something like"

This policy was passed under George HW Bush and implemented under Bill Clinton. Yeah, that tells the story, huh? Did we learn nothing from the whole Iranian thing back in 1979? No, our leaders are all DUMASs who can't seem to learn anything, but hey let's only blame half of them.

Hillary is deep inside the pockets of all the same banks and other "let's buy America and run it our way" aholes as the main Repub candidates. She absolutely will be no different in practice than they will, all her candidacy does is make sure it's "business as usual". But hey, let's make sure we maintain that status quo, right? You know, the same status quo that has already destroyed most of the middle class in this country and now simply wants to finish off the rest so they can set up a true, 100% oligarchy. That's fine though, you guys knock yourselves out going on and on about how bad some of these aholes are.

Hillary is as dirty as anyone in recent political memory not named Dailey (from the Chicago Daileys). If you can't find something real on her then how competent are you to be in government, especially on an investigation panel charged with "coming up with the truth"? LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Like the fight I had with my dad, he votes Democrat regardless who is in charge, he said he was brought up that way and was mad I don't do the same thing. He did not know that Dr. Carson and him have the same attitude towards everything and he ask why he is not a Democrat. I told him Democrats are not Christian and do not believe in Christian beliefs. He was dumbstruck. He did not know that they were for gay marriage and loves abortion. But in the end, he still will not change, he said he can't be a Republican no matter what. I ask, why not an Independent, which he does say I am, which is the truth. He said they don't exist as a party and never will. I agree with him, there is not enough of us. But I told him I will still rip Democrats and Republicans to shreds because I despise both parties. I despise Democrats more because they want to CONTROL you and YOUR THOUGHTS on MORALS. That is the worst sin on Earth is to control a person. I don't like greed or people losing , but if I want to be greedy I can and no one can control that.

So when you are in a union and you HAVE TO PAY dues and they are going somewhere you don't want, they control you. If a union tell you that you have to be with us, it is CONTROL. Sorry just giving you an instance what Democrat control is.

Now if you are a resturant or a business and if it is Jewish, you can cater to your people, nothing said, same with Muslims, but a Christian, all hell breaks lose. You don't like gays, why cater to them? You can say well blacks get discriminated against. It still happens, but we have gotten immune to that and smarter. I know of three in this town that discriminate against me but they don't get my business, MY CHOICE, but if I want to make a stink of it I can, but why? That is their choice in their lives. I am not going to force anyone to bend to my will, ever. If you don't like me, fine, like I give a f*ck.

But we have a lot of Democratic sheople on here that defends anything Dummicrat. We have sheople on here that defends Repukans. Let them be. It is their choice, but Steak Sauce trolls to find anything and everything wrong with Republicans because trolls do that. He can't say that about me and he hates it, Runnin really hates it because he always told me to take a side. He made a comment why don't you stand for something. Well you know what I stand for, common freaking sense and neither side has it.

I don't like that government is "Trying" to force church to accept gay marriage.
    I absolutely hate abortion
    I absolutely hate Christians getting persecuted by Dems.

Those are stands.

But I also hate.

Republican greedy asses of sending jobs overseas.
    Make as much profit with cheap labor but when it is threatened they try to cover up for it.
    Okay with taxes not being asses correctly because it creates jobs....it don't
    RIght to fire you for any offense, even if they don't like you (Right to Work)
    Defending the police on everything even when they are wrong.

I take a stand on that.

So, like I said, I do not like either side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Possibly, but could it be that the Republican Party neither has nor deserves any credit in the first place? How many years have I been pointing out what's wrong with the Repubs? How many conservatives here on this board have ever listened? How many Repubs nationwide have ever listened? How many blatantly obvious sins and shortcomings have they ignored and immediately attacked the messenger rather than "cleaning around their own doorstep"? They have Faux and the talk radio crowd for the masses and the far right websites for the more discerning Repubs. All of them do the same things though in different packaging and to different degrees/extremes. It's all about "don't pay any attention to our faults, can you not see how bad the faults of the Dems are?" Guess what? Non-ideologues DO notice their hypocrisy, though I doubt Repubs will ever get it. Once you've swallowed the Kool-Aid for that long and in that heavy dosages you really can't think for yourself or see the truths right in front of you anymore.

"How can you bring up these things about us, we're the party of morality"? That's why when the fiscally conservative Repubs spend at least $75M to find out that Bill was being unfaithful to Hillary? Is that a good use of public money? How many of us could have and would have told them that for $1M? Talk about a waste of $74M!!!

This whole Benghazi thing is just another example. Before the "white Al Sharpton" aka the Huckster, Mike Huckabee gave up his true calling, radio commentator and heir apparent to Paul Harvey, I heard him say over and over how those 4 lives lost were precious and how he had personally promised the families of those people he would get them justice, at least until after the 2014 elections, and while I can't promise he never mentioned it again, I don't recall hearing him do so. If this isn't about politics, if it really is about doing the right thing, then by all means let's bring up President Obama, not just Hillary, to answer for those lost lives and stupid policy. Oh but if we do we'd also have to bring in Presidents Bush and Cheney to answer for the dozen or so embassy attacks during W's presidency which produced over 100 casualties. Did those lives not matter to Repubs? Of course we all know the answer to that question, right?

Oh and as for the stupid policy of not having our embassies armed like Fort Knox, which we absolutely should have done all along including now, go back to when it started and you'll see a story pretty much like the one I saw, which went something like"

This policy was passed under George HW Bush and implemented under Bill Clinton. Yeah, that tells the story, huh? Did we learn nothing from the whole Iranian thing back in 1979? No, our leaders are all DUMASs who can't seem to learn anything, but hey let's only blame half of them.

Hillary is deep inside the pockets of all the same banks and other "let's buy America and run it our way" aholes as the main Repub candidates. She absolutely will be no different in practice than they will, all her candidacy does is make sure it's "business as usual". But hey, let's make sure we maintain that status quo, right? You know, the same status quo that has already destroyed most of the middle class in this country and now simply wants to finish off the rest so they can set up a true, 100% oligarchy. That's fine though, you guys knock yourselves out going on and on about how bad some of these aholes are.

Hillary is as dirty as anyone in recent political memory not named Dailey (from the Chicago Daileys). If you can't find something real on her then how competent are you to be in government, especially on an investigation panel charged with "coming up with the truth"? LOL
    The only thing I care about Benghazi is the lives lost that could have been avoided if she was competent. She wasn't. That is all I see. If she was not competent enough or put people in charge to be competent, how can I as an American citizen back her as president knowing this could happen as her as president?

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    The only thing I care about Benghazi is the lives lost that could have been avoided if she was competent. She wasn't. That is all I see. If she was not competent enough or put people in charge to be competent, how can I as an American citizen back her as president knowing this could happen as her as president?
    Then if you want to see the real truth maybe you need to see a little more. That's why nothing changes for the better in this country, people only see the cherry picked "bits and pieces" of truth they are presented, very rarely do they ever dig any deeper than that. I've stated many times, including today how I feel about Hillary and it's not positive, all I'm saying is why go to these lengths to discredit one ahole and turn around and support a bunch of other aholes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-23-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Then if you want to see the real truth maybe you need to see a little more. That's why nothing changes for the better in this country, people only see the cherry picked "bits and pieces" of truth they are presented, very rarely do they ever dig any deeper than that. I've stated many times, including today how I feel about Hillary and it's not positive, all I'm saying is why go to these lengths to discredit one ahole and turn around and support a bunch of other aholes?
    I see the same thing and said the same thing, over and over and over.

But being a Christian, I will take that side quicker than the other because of belief and I do not want ANYONE to control me.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I think it's okay --- in certain circumstances --- to defend someone to further/protect an ideology.

We saw this yesterday.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I think it's okay --- in certain circumstances --- to defend someone to further/protect an ideology.

We saw this yesterday.
    What happened yesterday that I am not aware of (I realize that's potentially a really big list of stuff, what in particular)?

Oh and I remember that idealistic philosophy played out in extreme detail, I called it the 1980s. Can you give me a few more specifics on your example?

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    What happened yesterday that I am not aware of (I realize that's potentially a really big list of stuff, what in particular)?

Oh and I remember that idealistic philosophy played out in extreme detail, I called it the 1980s. Can you give me a few more specifics on your example?
    The Democrats sitting on the Select Committee yesterday were clearly protecting Hillary because, for better or worse, she's their gal.

Although if Elijah Cummings/Adam Schiff were the only two bullets in my gun I would consider learning MMA or something.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    The Democrats sitting on the Select Committee yesterday were clearly protecting Hillary because, for better or worse, she's their gal.

Although if Elijah Cummings/Adam Schiff were the only two bullets in my gun I would consider learning MMA or something.
    lol, you might want to add the Repub (one of the idjits who thought he was going to get the Speaker's job) who admitted publicly that the only reason they kept on forming different committees to "investigate Benghazi" was to bring down Hillary's poll numbers. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to work in the long run. I think his "powder level" is a bit more like a popgun than a .45

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    lol, you might want to add the Repub (one of the idjits who thought he was going to get the Speaker's job) who admitted publicly that the only reason they kept on forming different committees to "investigate Benghazi" was to bring down Hillary's poll numbers. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to work in the long run. I think his "powder level" is a bit more like a popgun than a .45
    I wonder if the Republicans realized their witch-hunt was ultimately going to give Hillary 11 hours (including 2+ during prime time) of virtually exclusive media coverage yesterday, the front page of the WSJ, NYT, WaPo (that I've seen, and I'm sure there are more), and social media trending galore. This on the back of her grand slam of a debate performance last week. The investigation may have hurt her in the early days of this election cycle, but I think the next round of polling will show that tide beginning to profoundly reverse itself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (10-23-2015)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    I wonder if the Republicans realized their witch-hunt was ultimately going to give Hillary 11 hours (including 2+ during prime time) of virtually exclusive media coverage yesterday, the front page of the WSJ, NYT, WaPo (that I've seen, and I'm sure there are more), and social media trending galore. This on the back of her grand slam of a debate performance last week. The investigation may have hurt her in the early days of this election cycle, but I think the next round of polling will show that tide beginning to profoundly reverse itself.
    Do you remember how bad the Repubs on that 5 person panel going after Bill looked? I think it's just the sequel. The days of the "holy and righteous panels investigating the evil Dems" has really done a 180. They may actually be giving her a big heads up towards winning the election next year. Lord help us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    well,
    point me to the (D) that calls Mexicans Rapists, thinking he will make Mexico build a couple thousand mile wall and / or believes the Holocaust could have been avoided if Jews had handguns

Then

you have a point
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.