Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Seems to me the election could be in doubt now no matter who wins... which can pave the way for some chaos.

The conspiracy in me is in cooking...

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Seems to me the election could be in doubt now no matter who wins... which can pave the way for some chaos.

The conspiracy in me is in cooking...
    As someone who doesn't lose sleep over who wins or loses these things, I'm enjoying the entertainment of it all.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    LOLGOP Retweeted
    Mark Thompson ‏@Son_of_a_Thomp 1h1 hour ago

Trump supporters fervently love their candidate because he doesn't follow the rules and hate Clinton because she didn't follow the LAW.
    I fixed your manipulative regurgitation for you. No problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    Caddell was there, so I'm not going to dispute his contention that Carter was ahead going into the last week, but that wasn't my recollection. Polling and GOTV have gotten much more sophisticated since 1980 and while I certainly think Trump can win, I don't think it will be the landslide 1980 turned out to be.

Like I said in another thread, Comey's letter (attacked by a number of Republicans) is going to give fodder to the left that the election is illegitimate if Trump wins. You know Trump is going to beef if he loses seeing he's talked about the rigged system for months. I think Hillary will be a sourpuss if she loses, but if there's only smoke and no fire in the latest e-mail episode, get ready for the left--establishment and otherwise--to absolutely blow a cork.

They played snippets of this on the season-ending episode of Quarry and I don't think we will see a concession speech like this next week. Shows how far we've fallen.

I wasnt born yet during that election. I think this guy is referring to polls he was doing for the campaign that arent released to the public. I think its going to be awfully ironic if its Hillary out there after the election calling it illegitimate. As much as they railed on Trump for not saying he would accept the results.

I had been hearing rumors of civil war amongst the FBI and DOJ going and I took that with a grain of salt but all of a sudden the FBI releases their file about the Mark Rich pardon. Not a leak, an official release, as is in on purpose. Mark Rich was on the FBI's top 10 list and was pardoned by Clinton on his last day. To the surprise of no one Rich and his wife have been big donors to Bill and Hillary since then. The report basically says it probably was pay for pardon but on charges ever filed. Comey was the prosecutor against Rich. I think the FBI dropping this now is Comey coming for revenge and this is showing the Clintons why he is ****ing them over. The DoJ are the ones that handle prosecution so the FBI cant charge anyone with a crime no matter how much evidence they have unless the DoJ will do it. So the FBI cant prosecute Hillary and Bill but they can release their findings to the public. I think Comey thought Trump had no chance the first time around so he protected Hillary to save his job. He was a hero to the left, probably in line for a big time appointment. The country is so polarized I think there is going to be violence in the streets post election. Trump supporters vs Never Trumps vs Police.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Hillarys got jokes now.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Last edited by cajunrevenge; 11-02-2016 at 06:04 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Report from Florida's early voters poll that 28% of registered Republicans claim to have voted for Clinton.

Not surprised at all. Looks like the rigged system involves a big part of the GOP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/793640389030936576

"Clinton's not winning 28% of registered Republican early voters in Florida. Just saying."

"Across the five Upshot/Siena polls of NC/FL/PA, Trump led 79 to 9 percent among registered Republicans. Margin was 80-8 percent in Florida."

It’s over."

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I wasnt born yet during that election. I think this guy is referring to polls he was doing for the campaign that arent released to the public. I think its going to be awfully ironic if its Hillary out there after the election calling it illegitimate. As much as they railed on Trump for not saying he would accept the results.

I had been hearing rumors of civil war amongst the FBI and DOJ going and I took that with a grain of salt but all of a sudden the FBI releases their file about the Mark Rich pardon. Not a leak, an official release, as is in on purpose. Mark Rich was on the FBI's top 10 list and was pardoned by Clinton on his last day. To the surprise of no one Rich and his wife have been big donors to Bill and Hillary since then. The report basically says it probably was pay for pardon but on charges ever filed. Comey was the prosecutor against Rich. I think the FBI dropping this now is Comey coming for revenge and this is showing the Clintons why he is ****ing them over. The DoJ are the ones that handle prosecution so the FBI cant charge anyone with a crime no matter how much evidence they have unless the DoJ will do it. So the FBI cant prosecute Hillary and Bill but they can release their findings to the public. I think Comey thought Trump had no chance the first time around so he protected Hillary to save his job. He was a hero to the left, probably in line for a big time appointment. The country is so polarized I think there is going to be violence in the streets post election. Trump supporters vs Never Trumps vs Police.
    It won't be Hillary that will be griping. In the 1960s through the 1980s, the left thought everything was stacked against them. Since the mid-1990s, the right believes everything is stacked against them. Now in 2016 everyone believes that everything is stacked against them.

I agree that there may be something beneath the surface on the Comey bit. Tension between the FBI and DOJ go way back. If I were spinning a conspiracy, I'd go with this one: The push Comey was feeling was coming from the New York office and you don't think Guiliani has some big-time contacts there. Just funnin', but it would make for a heckuva screenplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Nice try Hilldog.

It’s over."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

ESP47 (11-02-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

What are the Clinton's doing riding around with guy trafficking in underage girls in a private jet dubbed "lolita express"? Rumors are there are going to be more evidence of Bill and Hillary having sex with underage girls. Not gonna hold my breath on that but would the Hillary holdouts finally abandon the Titanic if that comes out?

It’s over."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

What are the Clinton's doing riding around with guy trafficking in underage girls in a private jet dubbed "lolita express"? Rumors are there are going to be more evidence of Bill and Hillary having sex with underage girls. Not gonna hold my breath on that but would the Hillary holdouts finally abandon the Titanic if that comes out?
    you know trump is friends with that guy and has a court case about his own underage **** happening in December, right?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    you know trump is friends with that guy and has a court case about his own underage **** happening in December, right?
    It doesn't absolve the original post either.

Nice deflection or try.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    So we have 2 people involved with child sex trafficking running for president. Hooray America!!!!
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    It doesn't absolve the original post either.

Nice deflection or try.
    not a deflection and hillary has nothing to do with that story

Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    So we have 2 people involved with child sex trafficking running for president. Hooray America!!!!
    no, we don't
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    no, we don't
    Yup.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Yup.
    The HRC defenders will always say "Bill Clinton isn't running for President."

But if HRC knew about and was complicit in any of these things, isn't that almost as bad? And of course, she has proven to take care of herself and her friends first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Remember kids... no corruption here!!! Ignore the fact that they are hundred millionaires.