Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Oregon

Just for a second consider a group of not white not males occupying a federal building armed and threatening violence if forced to leave.

Just for a second consider -------- then come back and tell me about how if you don't aquiesce to the cops they (cops- the man if you will) have the right to do as they please.

Just for a second consider that last week a Cleveland policeman got off scott free for shooting a 12 yr old black kid for --- reason du jour

Just for a second understand that today the proverbial shoe is on the proverbial other foot

and
    the world is watching
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    ... except for maybe Saudi Arabia --- you know the 52nd state

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Jason Chesnut
    ‏@crazypastor

Thank God none of those white men were armed with pellet guns in a park. They would have been taken down immediately.

#OregonUnderAttack

Last edited by 57Brave; 01-03-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Syria isn't the only place with bands of militia brigands roaming around.

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/3/10703712...litia-standoff … #terrorism #OregonUnderAttack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Do we now ban all Christians from entering the US ?

or continue giving them tax exemptions ?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    You did read the back story to what caused this to happen, 57? If these ranchers who were imprisoned were African-American this would be a national outrage to you libs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

mossy (01-03-2016)

Hysterical Girlfriend
    That Storms Out and
    Returns the Next Day
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Jason Chesnut
    ‏@crazypastor

Thank God none of those white men were armed with pellet guns in a park. They would have been taken down immediately.

#OregonUnderAttack

Pathetic cheap shot, but that's what I expect from scum like you. I seem to remember a thread when all I asked for was prayers in my community, and you participated in hijacking it when your own personal agenda.

How many shots have been fired today? I bet you are sad no white people have died yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mossy For This Useful Post:

Garmel (01-03-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    back story -- oh, my bad

actually I hope no one gets shot. There or Chicago, or Sandy Hook or Aurora Colorado or your back yard - I do hope they are ignored and starved out
    yeah, let's have a discussion on
    #pathetic
    perhaps we start here

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sedition

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/treason?s=ts
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-03-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy View Post
    Pathetic cheap shot, but that's what I expect from scum like you. I seem to remember a thread when all I asked for was prayers in my community, and you participated in hijacking it when your own personal agenda.

How many shots have been fired today? I bet you are sad no white people have died yet.
    not that it is any of my business - but what have you done to prevent the next catastrophe that befell your neighbors -- outside of a symbolic show ?
    hope everyone was impressed by your piety

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...6&version=NKJV

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...-I/chapter-115

it seems to have gotten lost but, the building occupied was closed for the holidays and gave little resistance when being overtaken... whatever
    hard to believe anyone would have the stones trying to justify --- this ridiculous publicity stunt.

Like I said, if they weren't white - they'd be dead already
    you can look it up

////

any attempt to try to argue this away is, #pathetic
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-03-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Speaking of pathetic, let's look at the people that aboveposters are defending.
    Because frankly, I don't think they would actually in real life agree with this statement

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...gro/?tid=ss_tw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Cornelia ‏@PaladinCornelia 42m42 minutes ago

Armed men with nothing better to do have taken over a VISITOR CENTER at a friggin' BIRD SANCTUARY. #DERP

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Speaking of pathetic, let's look at the people that aboveposters are defending.
    Because frankly, I don't think they would actually in real life agree with this statement

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...gro/?tid=ss_tw
    This is has nothing to do with Bundy. You have no idea what the people from that area are putting up with from the feds. I do. I have family that live there that were ranchers. The key word there is "were". While I don't condone that kind of action I can understand the frustration from these people. Before you run your yap why don't you educate yourself to what the government is doing to these people. Try to actually learn something instead of putting up stupid memes and ridiculous quotes from left wing whack sites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Oh, they are frustrated.
    Why didn't anyone tell me that ?

Kinda like the guy selling cigarettes on the streets of NY that got choked by the cops.
    If I recall, and correct me if I am wrong, you were of the ones that expressed the feeling that had he done what he was told by the authorities ...
    Was he frustrated too?

I know plenty about the back story -- a bunch of people were told to do something they didnt want to do and like a bunch of petulent entitled children horded weapons and captured bird sanctuary.
    pretty simple really

However if they were foreign or not white, the perception would be a little different.

Does the name Ammon Bundy mean anything to you ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I have friends that "were" citizens of Detroit --

Do my friends get a pass if they stage an armed occupation of a government building ?

I'm sure you get that point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Beginning to think anything that flies in the face of RW delusion gets dismissed as "liberal sites"

from Drudge web site :

In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ith_quiet.html

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Oh, they are frustrated.
    Why didn't anyone tell me that ?

Kinda like the guy selling cigarettes on the streets of NY that got choked by the cops.
    If I recall, and correct me if I am wrong, you were of the ones that expressed the feeling that had he done what he was told by the authorities ...
    Was he frustrated too?

I know plenty about the back story -- a bunch of people were told to do something they didnt want to do and like a bunch of petulent entitled children horded weapons and captured bird sanctuary.
    pretty simple really

However if they were foreign or not white, the perception would be a little different.

Does the name Ammon Bundy mean anything to you ?
    Obviously you don't know the back story. If these two were African-Americans who had served their time and another judge came in and said, "They didn't serve long enough. Back to prison you go." you libs would be losing your minds right now. However, I must say I don't understand how libs such as yourself who defend criminals even when they're dead wrong really don't give a damn when the feds abuse a landowner's property rights. I also don't remember when people who belonged to the Black Lives Matters group who were killing cops were ever called seditious or terrorists by you. I don't remember that. Refresh my memory if I'm wrong.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (01-04-2016)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Beginning to think anything that flies in the face of RW delusion gets dismissed as "liberal sites"

from Drudge web site :

In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ith_quiet.html
    I like it when you call others delusional. Dude, even most of the leftists on this site think you're a crackpot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    "... people who belonged to the Black Lives Matters group who were killing cops "
    what ?

no one is arguing the "back story" what is at issue is the front story. Armed white men occupied a government building.
    Is that what people mean when they accuse another of "deflecting "?

this from Washington Post earlier :
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...8781&tid=ss_tw

“These men came to Harney County claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers,” Ward said in a statement. “When in reality these men had alternative motives, to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”
    -------------------------------------------------------

This is what others accuse Sharpton and Jesse JAckson of
    correct?
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-04-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Boy this media coverage of the Oregon situation is really bad.. they won't show any of the burning buildings and rampant looting on the news.