User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Welfare Check.

  1. #1
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    7,160
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 4,214 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Welfare Check.

    Anyone know where gilesfan and BRule went?

    Brule hasn't logged in since Sept 2016. Gilesfan since end of spring training right before opening day.


    Gilesfan I figure is more invested in the Nationals this year than Braves so that might explain his absence, but legit worried BRule finally grew up and got a life if he's not posting here anymore. Wasn't as active on hte baseball side but always active in the BBQ.

    WHo else is missing?
    Forever Fredi


  2. #2
    NL Rookie of the Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,439
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 969 Times in 577 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here I thought this was a Sturg beacon.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

    Individual-1 (05-23-2017)

  4. #3
    Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,515
    Thanks
    4,339
    Thanked 4,304 Times in 2,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeezus

  5. #4
    Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    NinersSBChamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Prague, MN
    Posts
    12,482
    Thanks
    2,987
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 1,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I am sure both are still collecting welfare.

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NinersSBChamps For This Useful Post:

    AerchAngel (05-23-2017),Carp (05-23-2017),Individual-1 (05-23-2017),JohnAdcox (05-23-2017),mossy (07-20-2019),Tapate50 (05-23-2017),thewupk (05-23-2017),UNCBlue012 (05-23-2017)

  7. #5
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17,413
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 3,303 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    Yes I am sure both are still collecting welfare.
    If they live in the South it's almost a certainty.

  8. #6
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,882
    Thanks
    5,723
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 688 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    If they live in the South it's almost a certainty.
    South has welfare issues due to democrat constituents.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-23-2017 at 11:40 AM.

  9. #7
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17,413
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 3,303 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    South has welfare issues due to democrat constituents.
    LOL, a fact hating Trump supporter! Off to your hog pen you go now to meet your toothless obese sister. She isn't going to impregnate herself you know.

  10. #8
    It's OVER 5,000! msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    15,918
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    If they live in the South it's almost a certainty.
    Yep. The only thing more southern than welfare is drinking while playing cornhole

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to msstate7 For This Useful Post:

    Tapate50 (07-20-2019)

  12. #9
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17,413
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 3,303 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yep. The only thing more southern than welfare is drinking while playing cornhole
    I can name quite a few things more "southern" than that...

    Poverty
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_poverty_rate

    Obesity
    http://www.eatthis.com/most-and-leas...america-ranked

    Opioid addictions
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-stat...iller-problem/

    Smoking
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/167771/sm...-kentucky.aspx

    Teen pregnancy
    https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolesce...nds/index.html

    Basically, everything that sucks could be considered "southern". The next time y'all get an itch to secede, I say good riddance. Afterwards, you can erect all the Confederate monuments you hillbillies want.

  13. #10
    It's OVER 5,000! msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    15,918
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    I can name quite a few things more "southern" than that...

    Poverty
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_poverty_rate

    Obesity
    http://www.eatthis.com/most-and-leas...america-ranked

    Opioid addictions
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-stat...iller-problem/

    Smoking
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/167771/sm...-kentucky.aspx

    Teen pregnancy
    https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolesce...nds/index.html

    Basically, everything that sucks could be considered "southern". The next time y'all get an itch to secede, I say good riddance. Afterwards, you can erect all the Confederate monuments you hillbillies want.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msstate7 For This Useful Post:

    jpx7 (05-23-2017),Tapate50 (05-23-2017)

  15. #11
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,882
    Thanks
    5,723
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 688 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    LOL, a fact hating Trump supporter! Off to your hog pen you go now to meet your toothless obese sister. She isn't going to impregnate herself you know.
    According to pew research 22 percent of democrats are on welfare compared to 10% of republicans. You talk a lot of smack coming from a state that is nearly financially insolvent.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

    FreemanFan (05-23-2017)

  17. #12
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,882
    Thanks
    5,723
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 688 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    I can name quite a few things more "southern" than that...

    Poverty
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_poverty_rate

    Obesity
    http://www.eatthis.com/most-and-leas...america-ranked

    Opioid addictions
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-stat...iller-problem/

    Smoking
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/167771/sm...-kentucky.aspx

    Teen pregnancy
    https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolesce...nds/index.html

    Basically, everything that sucks could be considered "southern". The next time y'all get an itch to secede, I say good riddance. Afterwards, you can erect all the Confederate monuments you hillbillies want.
    LOL! Most of that backs up what I just said above. I really feel sorry for you. Must be awful to live with so much hate in your heart all of the time.

  18. #13
    Voted Worst Poster
    2015 (Co-Winner)
    2018 (Unanimous)
    NinersSBChamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Prague, MN
    Posts
    12,482
    Thanks
    2,987
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 1,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure both of those guys are fine. Did we ever hear what was going on with thethe during his absence?

  19. #14
    PosiBraves Hell Gatekeeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17,413
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 5,577 Times in 3,303 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    According to pew research 22 percent of democrats are on welfare compared to 10% of republicans. You talk a lot of smack coming from a state that is nearly financially insolvent.
    Silly redneck, I was referring to federal aid, not welfare. Funny thing is the ignorant conservatives from the south don't even realize they are "welfare" recipients.

    For example, when you and your sister get together and make 4 babies, and then use those child credits to get a refund ****** than the taxes you paid on your coal mining wages, that falls under the "welfare" line item of the federal budget.
    Last edited by Enscheff; 05-23-2017 at 02:14 PM.

  20. #15
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    7,160
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 4,214 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PLEASE STOP.
    Forever Fredi


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Individual-1 For This Useful Post:

    buck75 (07-19-2019),chop2chip (05-23-2017),JohnAdcox (05-23-2017),rico43 (05-23-2017)

  22. #16
    Steve Harvey'd
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,043
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 2,068 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    I am sure both of those guys are fine. Did we ever hear what was going on with thethe during his absence?
    this.. this needs to be its own thread.

  23. #17
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    7,160
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 4,214 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanMatt View Post
    this.. this needs to be its own thread.
    I secretly was in negotiations with thethe behind the scenes for months trying to broker a deal to convince him to come back. If you guys had only known the real story behind all of that, it would make for an emmy award winning 60 Minutes investigative journalism piece. I'd parallel it to our Braves scouts hiding in the outfield for Jason Heyward's games in high school to make other teams think he wasn't worth scouting if the hometeam wasn't even there watching.
    Forever Fredi


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Individual-1 For This Useful Post:

    CyYoung31 (05-23-2017)

  25. #18
    Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

    Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Individual-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    School of Hard Cox
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    7,160
    Thanked 7,335 Times in 4,214 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm going to need our resident statistician and African-American authority @AerchAngel to help break down this statistical analysis.
    Forever Fredi


  26. #19
    10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,882
    Thanks
    5,723
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 688 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    PLEASE STOP.
    How about telling him to quit posting bigoted, ignorant remarks? He pulls this crap every single day and nothing is ever done about it.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

    buck75 (07-19-2019),JohnAdcox (05-23-2017)

  28. #20
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,555
    Thanks
    3,774
    Thanked 3,864 Times in 2,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    I secretly was in negotiations with thethe behind the scenes for months trying to broker a deal to convince him to come back. If you guys had only known the real story behind all of that, it would make for an emmy award winning 60 Minutes investigative journalism piece. I'd parallel it to our Braves scouts hiding in the outfield for Jason Heyward's games in high school to make other teams think he wasn't worth scouting if the hometeam wasn't even there watching.
    It's not time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •