Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1231

Thread: HRC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    And conservatives want to put them in prison. I am a strong fiscal conservative but it doesnt matter how good the economy is when police are hunting black men like dogs in many parts of the country.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Cajun, man, do you ever go to the shooting range? I'm only asking because most people who lean Libertarian also enjoy their 2A rights.

If you do go to the range, or even just walk around a gunstore, and you start talking to the guys around you, I think you'll meet a lot of cops. And if you meet a lot of cops, I think you'll like most of them. Just having a conversation with a few of these guys could really make your outlook happier.

I've probably had conversations with a hundred cops. 3 or 4 weren't people I would like to spend time with. That isn't to say they were all jerks, but our personalities didn't click for whatever reason.

My point is that you are starting to talk about cops like neo nazis talk about black people. There are bad cops, and all cops need to be better policed, but I think you would be pleasantly surprised by how many of them are genuinely good people who want to be the firewall between civilized society and danger. And for whatever it's worth, every cop buddy of mine that I've asked about it LOVES the idea of body cameras.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

thethe (01-01-2018)

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I care, I voted for her and now I feel violated for voting for a fraud. All my race should.
    I did and would again if that were the choice. Meanwhile Rump just keeps marching towards doomsday and nobody gives a ----.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    I did and would again if that were the choice. Meanwhile Rump just keeps marching towards doomsday and nobody gives a ----.
    Serious question. If HRC were the president do you think the stock market, unemployment and GDP numbers would be the same as they are right now and have been for the last year?

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Serious question. If HRC were the president do you think the stock market, unemployment and GDP numbers would be the same as they are right now and have been for the last year?
    Yes! Its not all about money with me.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    Yes! Its not all about money with me.
    I respect that ‘All about me’ doesn’t create jobs nor does it pay the bills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Cajun, man, do you ever go to the shooting range? I'm only asking because most people who lean Libertarian also enjoy their 2A rights.

If you do go to the range, or even just walk around a gunstore, and you start talking to the guys around you, I think you'll meet a lot of cops. And if you meet a lot of cops, I think you'll like most of them. Just having a conversation with a few of these guys could really make your outlook happier.

I've probably had conversations with a hundred cops. 3 or 4 weren't people I would like to spend time with. That isn't to say they were all jerks, but our personalities didn't click for whatever reason.

My point is that you are starting to talk about cops like neo nazis talk about black people. There are bad cops, and all cops need to be better policed, but I think you would be pleasantly surprised by how many of them are genuinely good people who want to be the firewall between civilized society and danger. And for whatever it's worth, every cop buddy of mine that I've asked about it LOVES the idea of body cameras.

While I support other peoples right to own a gun I choose not to because I believe my chances of using it in a moment of rage and going to prison, accidentally shooting myself/other people, or getting shot by police because I have a gun is greater than the chances I would ever have a legitimate use for it.

I have talked to cops before mostly about 10+ years ago when I owned/ran a mobile home repo business. No they werent all frothing at the mouth in hatred of blacks but I would be the first person to say that not all the Nazis were bad people either. One cop whose house I moved was very upfront about his hate of black people. I asked one black cop about the race issue and what he said was that when your white and most of the black people you deal with are knuckleheads they begin to start assuming every black person they encounter is going to act like a knucklehead.

One thing I hear a lot when I talk about cops is someone with a family member that is a cop. They always say their grandpa(or whoever) isnt one of those bad cops and he doesnt arrest people for weed etc. I dont doubt that a cop can be a good person off the clock but what you see off the clock isnt necessarily a good representation of how they act on the clock. One example, a common tactic by police to defraud taxpayers of money is to arrest someone at the end of their shift to get overtime. Is Grandpa still a good person if he arrests someone on false charges so he can overtime? Is Grandpa still a good person if he tails a car full of black kids for miles then pulls them over because he claims their tree air freshener is obstructing the drivers view?

One of the reasons I generalize with police is because the "good" apples protect the bad apples. One example are the Brady lists. These are lists of officers who have proven to be so dishonest and/or criminal that prosecutors wont use them as witnesses because they would have to tell the defense about all their misdeeds since it could be used as evidence. Now you thin, ok, officers who have been disciplned for lying and/or committing crimes who cant be used as witnesses shouldnt be cops. You know who disagrees? All those good apples who make up the police union. If the bad apples are only a small number of cops then by that logic the union is almost all good apples. Which brings me to the second reason I generalize about cops. Police unions are the second biggest lobbyist for the war on drugs and mass incarceration. Right behind the pill companies. Between the pill companies, police unions, prison unions, and the alcohol companies they make up the most powerful lobbying bloc. They all stand to lose money from legal weed. Normally I am fine with people lobbying for their interests but not at the expense of our basic human rights. My right to smoke weed in my house should in no way be affected by Budweiser being worried I wont drink their beer because I rather smoke a joint. I should not be under the threat of incarceration because pill companies pay off politicians to keep their competition illegal. Remember every time Sessions rambles on about the opiod crisis and the amount of people dying from overdoses that legal weed has in every case decreased the amount of drug overdoses(more specifically prescription pill overdoses) and that he is literally using the amount of opiod deaths as a reason why we should support policy that will increase the amount of opiod deaths. And if he succeded in convicing people of this you can bet he would use the increase in deaths that happened because of his policy as a reason that we need to double down on his policy too.

Now as for police unions I 100% hold every police officer responsible for the actions of their union. The good apples are the ones I respect are the ones who speak up and say something. I have a whole bunch of videos saved from Law Enforcement Against Prohibition where cops, judges, and prosecutors rip this whole war on drugs scam to shreds much better than I ever could.

It’s over."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Jaw (01-02-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    when your white and most of the black people you deal with are knuckleheads they begin to start assuming every black person they encounter is going to act like a knucklehead.

I have heard several cops say the same thing, except that they didn't limit it to any race. I certainly agree that this seems like an easy way to develop a discriminatory attitude.

My right to smoke weed in my house should in no way be affected by Budweiser being worried I wont drink their beer because I rather smoke a joint. I should not be under the threat of incarceration because pill companies pay off politicians to keep their competition illegal.

I agree that what goes on in your home is no one else's business, assuming you aren't harming anyone. I qualify that with concerns about how successful the legalization effort has been. California residents can now legally buy marijuana for recreational use. If they are found to be smoking it while driving, they are subject to a fine. That's all. Just a fine. Look if you want to get blazed in front of Spongebob then that's your business. But if you're doing it while you drive 70 mph down the interstate then I think you're criminally reckless and need to lose your privilege to drive for a while.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    What I see is a massive scale of corruption within police departments. Its a culture of corruption at this point. Lying and perjury is rampant because they are given the benefit of the doubt 10 times out of 10. They have corrupted the criminal justice system and they fight tooth and nail for any kind of reform and its all about money to them. The saddest thing is that drug raids is one of the deadliest things they do so continuing this war means more cops are going to die. This doesnt have to be us vs them. There is a win win situation. Less police can die and less people go to prison for victimless crimes. Thats acceptable to 64% of the country. Who it isnt acceptable with are cops and old religious people who grew up in the height of the reefer madness government propaganda campaign. If they dont care about more dead cops why should I. They choose to put themselves in these dangerous situations(drug raids).

As for driving high. Its the equivalent of driving while talking on the phone. This concept that it severely impairs your driving ability is nothing more than government propaganda. If you are a bad driver sober then your going to be a bad driver high. Anyone who tells you driving on weed is anything comparable to drunk driving does not know what they are talking about or just lying.

https://www.livescience.com/51450-dr...dangerous.html

The amount of lives saved by people choosing legal weed over legal alcohol will more than make up for the lives lost from driving on pot. If we have to have those laws for it to be legal thats a compromise I would make but its about as ridiculous as making it illegal to drive on tobacco.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 01-02-2018 at 10:53 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (01-04-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

thethe (01-04-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    Ironic to use a gif of a man who doesnt want to lock people up. Pretty sure he supports criminal charges against Hillary though.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Ironic to use a gif of a man who doesnt want to lock people up. Pretty sure he supports criminal charges against Hillary though.
    Who wouldn't support that? She committed crimes that basically every other American citizen would be thrown in jail for. Its a travesty that she walked free without even the slightest hint of potential wrongdoing. Thankfully, there are those that are committed to justice, and partisanship of course, that will not let this injustice go unpunished. Not only will HRC go down but many levels of senior FBI leadership will go down. It will be interesting to see if any 'orders' were given straight from the Obama administration.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

She committed crimes that basically every other American citizen would be thrown in jail for. .
    what crimes ?
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-04-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    what crimes ?
    Mishandling classified information.

Destroying evidence during an investigation

Small things...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    proof ?

I mean I thought you were going to say something like , pocketing cash at New Years Eve parties, or peddling influence through real estate deals to enrich her daughters clothing business or lying to authorities or you know, defrauding homecoming veterans .

Or maybe garden variety sexual harassment.

My guess is anyone that has handled classified information has at one time or another, mishandled classified information

Destroying evidence --- is there evidence of the destroyed evidence ?
    What evidence was destroyed ?
    Are we going into Seth Rich again ... or is it Huma's computer or Jennifer Flowers or Rose Law Firm or Travelgate - did she destroy the travel logs again ?

You aren't old enough to remember that we have been thru this movie once already and you are calling for re runs
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-04-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    proof ?
    Are you serious?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    of course I am serious --- is there proof.
    And not from the guy that maintains Sandy Hook was staged