Wearing a MAGA Hat

30 or 40 years, hopefully sooner, from now people will be ashamed about it
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The only way this happens is if we allow the dnc to continue to shape the media narrative for years to come.

There is a shift globally back to a more conservative viewpoint so to think this is a trump anomoly is insane.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    30 or 40 years, hopefully sooner, from now people will be ashamed about it
    Tell us more.

I know you fell for the Covington stuff and then I'm sure you fell for the Smollet stuff.

To me the true thing to be ashamed in both those instances was the reporting as well as the antagonizer working a fake story to make maga hats look like a white hood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I can find a lot more examples of people oppressing people in MAGA hats than the other way around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    When you dare to challenge the establishmeny this is what happens. An all out offensove that ends up brandishing you as a nazi.

When intelligent people like nsacpi fall for it what chance does the country have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    When you dare to challenge the establishmeny this is what happens. An all out offensove that ends up brandishing you as a nazi.

When intelligent people like nsacpi fall for it what chance does the country have?
    What's worse is a day later, not a single anti-trumper on this board commented on Smollet story.

The dude went on national television and blamed Trump directly for the attack.

They wanted so desperately the narrative to be true they can't bring themselves to be happy it wasn't. Same with Covington. Same with Kavanugh. Same with BuzzFeed News. Just over and over again lied to by the media to push a narrative

And the result is still runnin and nsacpi saying we're blind.

Crazy, isn't it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (02-17-2019)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I haven't commented on the Smollett story just as I didn't comment on Covington because neither of those stories interested me enough to care.

Just something social media pushed.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual-1 View Post
    I haven't commented on the Smollett story just as I didn't comment on Covington because neither of those stories interested me enough to care.

Bs...mainstream media was all over both stories.

You can whistle past the grave all you want but the media in this country is a subsidiary of the dnc and progressive movement. Of course you are fine with that but dont expect thise that dont fall in line with yge orthodoxy to accept it.

Russia hoax was peddled because the reveal in the wikileaks dump showed what was happening the whole time. It worked well to distract the sheep for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What's worse is a day later, not a single anti-trumper on this board commented on Smollet story.

The dude went on national television and blamed Trump directly for the attack.

They wanted so desperately the narrative to be true they can't bring themselves to be happy it wasn't. Same with Covington. Same with Kavanugh. Same with BuzzFeed News. Just over and over again lied to by the media to push a narrative

And the result is still runnin and nsacpi saying we're blind.

Crazy, isn't it?
    They will push the narrative in perpetuity because they are too proud to admit they were wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts

I'm not sure how a national celebrity hiring people to assault him so he can blame Trump supporters doesn't interest you.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I'm not sure how a national celebrity hiring people to assault him so he can blame Trump supporters doesn't interest you.
    I don't really care for some C/D list celebrity. I'd never heard of the guy or seen any of his work before. Knew nothing about his politics.

If someone like Matt Damon or Judd, celebs who are active in politics were doing this I'd be a little more interested/appalled.

Same thing sort of with NFL protests. Most people only know Kaepernick was doing it because he was at one point a popular QB in the league. They don't really remember the other players lesser known that were kneeling or sitting down.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    And to add on to nsacpi's point, I will use this quote from Tywin Lannister from GoT.

"Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true king."

I am of the opinion America was great before Trump was in office, and the way Trump spoke about bringing us back to a time of greatness was a period that wasn't so great for minorities. Like when he said "back in the day they would have knocked him the hell out" when referencing a protester at his rally. Wearing a MAGA hat is one of the biggest insecurities. Because it's hoping to bring us back to a time that people can't even really pin point with specificity. And the farther we go back in America's History the not so good it looks for the way it treated minorities. Yes sturg, I know you're already going to bring up FDR Japanese internment camps. So if we are to make America Great Again, then what point in history are we actually referring to?
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The progressives have pushed a radical agenda that has radically changed the country in the last 10 years. Thise of us who reject abominations such as transgenders want to go back to when we actually adhered to science.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The progressives have pushed a radical agenda that has radically changed the country in the last 10 years. Thise of us who reject abominations such as transgenders want to go back to when we actually adhered to science.
    Ah. You must be one of those "The Earth's Climate has been changing for millions of years" type of people. Makes sense now.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    So if we are to make America Great Again, then what point in history are we actually referring to?
    Well, for one, I didn't support Trump so I'm not a MAGA man. But I think we have regressed in many areas and there are numerous places we can be great again.

- We can have fiscal policy that will drive economic growth... We hadn't had over 3% GDP in over a decade

- We can return to some fiscal sanity where we're not driving massive deficits and adding huge amounts to the national debt

- We can have a foreign policy that doesn't rely on us policing the world and antagonizing our enemies

- We can stop falling behind in education and healthcare by reversing the nationalizing the both

- We can stop limiting speech by forcing our customs to adhere to an increasing politically correct dialogue that leans aggressively left

- We can stop making endless laws that restrict the liberty of the American people, including the surveillance state, the 2nd amendment, and healthcare choices like ACA

-------------------

I'm not saying Trump has done all or any of those... but you can say "let's try to be great again" and not be saying "by that I mean, lock up the black folks in chains"

I'm telling you guys, the constant obsession with race from the left has taken us backwards... it's what inspires people like Smollet to do what he did

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (02-18-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,757 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I can find a lot more examples of people oppressing people in MAGA hats than the other way around
    Here's a thread... somehow I'm supposed to think the MAGA people are the dangerous ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    "transgenders", Muslims, Mexicans, people from ****hole countries are all God's children

what Trump has done is reintroduce into the political mainstream the subterranean idea that they are less than fully human...not like the rest of us in some important way...for most of his hat wearing supporters this is a feature not a bug of trumpism

I call it a subterranean idea because it is best left buried ...but it is always there and has more than once surfaced and with horrible consequences
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-17-2019 at 05:09 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    @ $15 a crack
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Ah. You must be one of those "The Earth's Climate has been changing for millions of years" type of people. Makes sense now.
    Nope....science says climate is changing dur to carbon emissions. How we address it isnwhere i diverge from the orthodoxy.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    paranoia, disdain for fact based discourse, recourse to conspiracy theories are other things that I see as features not bugs of trumpism

of course trump did not introduce these things into our political discourse...but he has helped move them from the subterranean world where they properly belong

"I am your retribution."