Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1693

Thread: The Don

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    I dont have a house, I guess too much of an inside joke, but everything in these emails leaked show the DNC is not above false flag incidents.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    As a former political hack, believe me when I tell you there is nothing in these e-mails to date that hasn't been common practice by campaigns since the beginning of campaigns. Granted, the trenches I've been in don't compare to a Presidential race, but politics is basically mud-wrestling. I apologize to those who I have now made into cynics. The faux outrage over the Wikileaks stuff is just precious.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

57Brave (10-31-2016), Julio3000 (10-31-2016), Runnin (10-31-2016)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    As a former political hack, believe me when I tell you there is nothing in these e-mails to date that hasn't been common practice by campaigns since the beginning of campaigns. Granted, the trenches I've been in don't compare to a Presidential race, but politics is basically mud-wrestling. I apologize to those who I have now made into cynics. The faux outrage over the Wikileaks stuff is just precious.
    If this is the case then why are libertarians always mocked for being conspiracy nuts? Don't these revelations prove us right to be skeptical??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    hopefully some 2nd amendment lovers aren't breathing after
    I presume your hatred for second amendment lovers is that these people permit violence to occur....

And your solution is to kill them.

Tolerant as always

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (10-31-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    When you have 2 corrupt parties you fix that by voting for someone else. I dont care if its not the Libertarian party. Vote for the Greens, the communists, vote for Joe Exotic, dont vote for the Nazi party, but just about anyone. I'll get on just about any bandwagon that doesnt end with a Republican or Democrat in the White House.

It’s over."

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    If this is the case then why are libertarians always mocked for being conspiracy nuts? Don't these revelations prove us right to be skeptical??
    Because there isn't a conspiracy. A conspiracy would be if there were a totally closed system of media/business/politics which isn't there. I don't doubt the Brazile leaked stuff. Anyone here actually think that's the first time someone with access to supposedly classified information passed it on to a candidate. This is all school-yard crap in the big scheme of things. Too many people have watched "The West Wing" or "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." Things are more transparent now, but this stuff has been going on as long as I've been in politics. I'm not suggesting anyone celebrate this, but if you go back throughout American history, you'd realize that election campaigns have always featured the worst in human traits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Because there isn't a conspiracy. A conspiracy would be if there were a totally closed system of media/business/politics which isn't there. I don't doubt the Brazile leaked stuff. Anyone here actually think that's the first time someone with access to supposedly classified information passed it on to a candidate. This is all school-yard crap in the big scheme of things. Too many people have watched "The West Wing" or "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington." Things are more transparent now, but this stuff has been going on as long as I've been in politics. I'm not suggesting anyone celebrate this, but if you go back throughout American history, you'd realize that election campaigns have always featured the worst in human traits.
    Which is why I don't trust the system.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    I think he has a case of the Monday's....
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (10-31-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Which is why I don't trust the system.
    when I was your age I didn't trust Microwave ovens.

But hey, we learn and grow
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    when I was your age I didn't trust Microwave ovens.

But hey, we learn and grow
    Yeah... seems like a great system we have going. Totally trustworthy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    people thinking i hate guns cause i like to make fun of 2nd amendmenters or that i am advocating to go kill them. good stuff as always
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Trump has a real chance to win this thing now. I would say it went from less than one percent to maybe about 25% chance. It would probably be higher if it weren't for early voting.

This is how a guy like Trump wins. Just some crazy happenstance.
    thank you weso1!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

Runnin (11-01-2016)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Trump has a real chance to win this thing now. I would say it went from less than one percent to maybe about 25% chance. It would probably be higher if it weren't for early voting.

This is how a guy like Trump wins. Just some crazy happenstance.
    If you get rid of early voting make election day a national holiday so people have off and extend voting to 2 days.
    Forever Fredi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-31-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    people thinking i hate guns cause i like to make fun of 2nd amendmenters or that i am advocating to go kill them. good stuff as always
    I think you've lost your mind based on many recent comments. But I just read what you wrote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Sure thing brah

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    If you get rid of early voting make election day a national holiday so people have off and extend voting to 2 days.
    You are one smart dude.

But yikes what is going on in your native land, WTF, Obama screwed that up royally.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Actually it is a conspiracy and we're seeing it play out first hand. Brazile conspired with the HRC campaign to give her a foot up on Trump during the debates. That's a conspiracy. There are many many conspiracies that have come to light between the media and her campaign. These are the conspiracies we have proof of. For every one conspiracy we have proof of, how many do you think are going on that we don't know about? Logic tells you that there is way more going on here than we can probably even imagine.

I really don't understand your logic in popping into these threads telling everyone that these illegal moves are just standard operating procedure as if we should just all accept it as regularly scheduled programming and just move on and vote for the chosen one.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP47 View Post
    Actually it is a conspiracy and we're seeing it play out first hand. Brazile conspired with the HRC campaign to give her a foot up on Trump during the debates. That's a conspiracy. There are many many conspiracies that have come to light between the media and her campaign. These are the conspiracies we have proof of. For every one conspiracy we have proof of, how many do you think are going on that we don't know about? Logic tells you that there is way more going on here than we can probably even imagine.

I really don't understand your logic in popping into these threads telling everyone that these illegal moves are just standard operating procedure as if we should just all accept it as regularly scheduled programming and just move on and vote for the chosen one.

Don't forget that Brazile also gave Clinton a question or two before her townhalls with Bernie. That's a conspiracy there too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    Wouldn't really help poor, we don't get national holidays off. Gas stations and grocery stores still have to be open.

It’s over."

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us...rump.html?_r=0

Guess mother Russia can be ruled out.