Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 9144

Thread: Meme & Quote Thread

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    What laws or policy do you attribute to her that have caused millions of deaths? Do you really think Putin's Russia is more tolerant than a would be Hillary administration?

It’s all about Drugs for Cajun. Whoever has the harsher drug penalities is the bigger devil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

4. She supported tbe Iraq war. I wont blame her too much for the war but she voted for it.
    I see this used to deride a lot of politicians and I think it falls somewhere between revisionist and dishonest. People seem to have forgotten that intelligence reports at the time were confident in the Iraq link to bin Laden. Ironically, it seems that the people who forget or shrug off those reports are the very people putting the most faith in current intelligence reports about the actions of Russian agents. If Senator Clinton was assured, as so many lawmakers of the time tell us they were, that the Hussein regime was behind OBL, then of course she supported the war. I think a lot of the people criticizing the decision to have an Iraq War are too young to recall the national mood at the time.

There are also lots of holier than thou mentions of "Saddam never had WMD." This again flies in the face of the intelligence reports of the time, and would no doubt be comforting news to the many Kurds he killed with chemical weapons several years before the Iraq War.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    first let me say I lump Bill and Hillary into one. Bill himself said America was getting 2 for the price of 1 when he got elected. To seperate them from each other would be assinine..
    Well, let me say that that's unfair and dumb.

I understand you have disagreements with Bill's drug enforcement policies. I get that. I don't understand the irrational hate you have for Hillary.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    I see this used to deride a lot of politicians and I think it falls somewhere between revisionist and dishonest. People seem to have forgotten that intelligence reports at the time were confident in the Iraq link to bin Laden. Ironically, it seems that the people who forget or shrug off those reports are the very people putting the most faith in current intelligence reports about the actions of Russian agents. If Senator Clinton was assured, as so many lawmakers of the time tell us they were, that the Hussein regime was behind OBL, then of course she supported the war. I think a lot of the people criticizing the decision to have an Iraq War are too young to recall the national mood at the time.

There are also lots of holier than thou mentions of "Saddam never had WMD." This again flies in the face of the intelligence reports of the time, and would no doubt be comforting news to the many Kurds he killed with chemical weapons several years before the Iraq War.

there was links from Iraq to Bin Laden? Thats news to me. I live through this and have no idea what your talking about.

I only blame her for her vote. I blame Bush and his cronies for the war.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Well, let me say that that's unfair and dumb.

I understand you have disagreements with Bill's drug enforcement policies. I get that. I don't understand the irrational hate you have for Hillary.

whats irrational about hating someone who wants to put me in a cage and give me a scarlet letter? She took all kinds of bribes from pharma companies to maintain thr status quo on drug policy. I have actually found where she said she would reschedule marijuana but I dont believe her. Remember the public position and private position comments she made? Well she said she was againat it in every sense of the word when asked at one of her speeches.

I dont know whats wrong with linking the Clintons. Hillary wasnt the traditional first lady. She was very involved in policy matters. She herself links herself to the old Clinton administration.

Hillary reminds me of Mom from Futurama. I would respect her more if she dropped the act she puts on in public. Do you know she cheated in the 2008 primary too? She lost to a black man amd Donald Trump. She is in biggest political loser in modern history.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    No, there were no links between the two. But the people who are supposed to know assured us that the links were there. Many people now believe that the intelligence agencies were using the supposed link to cover up for their failure to discover and stop the 9/11 plots. Either way, those faulty intelligence reports are what Bush and Hillary and everyone else based their decisions on.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    first let me say I lump Bill and Hillary into one. Bill himself said America was getting 2 for the price of 1 when he got elected. To seperate them from each other would be assinine..

1. presided over the largest federal and state increase in prisoner population of any president. Here's an idea: stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

2. supported the 100-1 crack vs cocaine sentencing. Stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

3. 1994 crime bill which Hillary openly championed. Added 100k police officers. Introduced mandatory minimum sentencing which offered grants to states that adopted them. Cut 12 billion in public housing and added 15 billion for new prisons. This also introduced the three strikes rule.

Wasn't there a big drop in crime during this time? Stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

4. She supported tbe Iraq war. I wont blame her too much for the war but she voted for it.
    So did a lot of people. Cheney sold it well.

5. Human Rights watch estimated 80-90 percent of all drug offenders sent to prison were black.
    Stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

6. Libya. I dont remember but wasnt she involed in arming ISIS?The ME is f'ed up. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Less is more.

7. the unemployment rate of black men without a degree at the end of the Clintons Presidency was a staggering 42%.
    Hillary isn't responsible for inherent racism. Go to school and stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

8. the clintons eliminated pell grants for prisoners to get a higher education so they can get a job when they get out. They supported laws banning people with a drug charge from getting financial aid for school and a lifetime ban for welfare and food stamps for people convicted of a drug crime.
    Stop doing and selling illegal drugs.

9. allowed public housing agencies to deny housing to people who were convicted of even a minor crime and easier ti deny people who have been charged before but never convicted. People getting out of prison couldnt go live with their family in public housing without risking getting the whole family evicted. That's unfair to law abiding family members but it's part of a concerted effort to punish drug offenders hard. Just like the illegal immigrants today, they weren't supposed to like it.

10. The Clintons turned a blind eye to drug smuggling through Mena airport in Arkansas. You should be happy about that.
    I still don't see why the drug laws from her husband that you characterize as Draconian make her The Devil. Even if the country were to legalize most drugs and it solved all the social problems you have gripes with, the era of harsher laws was still a logical step to try. It can make sense and still be wrong.

Do a little research on Russia's drug laws.

I disagree with putting pot smokers in jail, but sellers of harder drugs should get the hammer. Bring back the death penalty for a few years and execute all inmates on death row. That should reduce the prison population some.
    Last edited by Runnin; 08-06-2018 at 11:39 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

Jaw (08-06-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I still don't see why the drug laws from her husband that you characterize as Draconian make her The Devil. Even if the country were to legalize most drugs and it solved all the social problems you have gripes with, the era of harsher laws was still a logical step to try. It can make sense and still be wrong.

I disagree with putting pot smokers in jail, but sellers of harder drugs should get the hammer. Bring back the death penalty for a few years and execute all inmates on death row. That should reduce the prison population some.
    I am 100% opposed to the death penalty, but otherwise I love this post.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Hillary reminds me of Mom from Futurama. I would respect her more if she dropped the act she puts on in public. Do you know she cheated in the 2008 primary too? She lost to a black man amd Donald Trump. She is in biggest political loser in modern history.
    I don't like Hillary, never have. I heard her give a commencement speech in person once and disliked her immediately, though I was very much in the minority. Her lame performance in 2016 against Trump was unforgivable, even knowing that she would've won without Putin's help. She was a million times more qualified than Trump and her inability to display that showed that she was still unready for leadership. The idea that Trump, who was entirely propped up with lies and scams, was ready for leadership, makes my head hurt.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    No, there were no links between the two. But the people who are supposed to know assured us that the links were there. Many people now believe that the intelligence agencies were using the supposed link to cover up for their failure to discover and stop the 9/11 plots. Either way, those faulty intelligence reports are what Bush and Hillary and everyone else based their decisions on.
    Yeah, but there was substantial contemporaneous reason to believe (heh) that those intelligence reports were spotty at best and exaggerated/fabricated at worst. This is not revisionism—it was out there at the time.

The Iraq/al-qaeda link, the phantom nuclear program, source Curveball...all that stuff was disputed in essentially real time. It was just intended to be scary enough to spook an already nervous populace and provide a fig leaf for politicians.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

57Brave (08-06-2018), Runnin (08-08-2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

I will get to most of this in the morning but you do know the CIA was filling the streets with drugs. All I want is to either hold the government accoubtable for theor drug crimes or legalize it. They cant have it both ways and be considered a legitimate government.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I will get to most of this in the morning but you do know the CIA was filling the streets with drugs.
    Not much the CIA does can surprise me now, after reading about their exploits for the last 30 years, but what specifically are you referring to? Why does that matter? Hillary was never in charge of the CIA.

All I want is to either hold the government accountable for their drug crimes or legalize it.
    Stick with legalization.

They cant have it both ways and be considered a legitimate government.
    This sounds too naive for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    good points. I wouldnt vote for Putin but I wouldnt vote for Hillary if she was running against him. The CIA drug running relates to the Clintons in that they are accused by local prosecutors of obstructing their investigations into drug smuggling through Mena airport because it was sanctioned by the CIA. I dont think its likely thats something Bill shared with Hillary though.

I am not feeling all that motivated to make a long sourced post about the disasters related to the Clintons at the moment. I didnt pay much attention to politics during her time as secretart of state. I will get around to it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The CIA has been involved in the smuggling of all sorts of contraband and other nefarious endeavors since before the days of OAS. Read Civil War history and the spy vs spy games they played.
    The Clintons,Bushs,Roosevelts,Johnsons, Carters,Obamas and yes Trumps come and go . But the covert intelligence community is older than the Caesars .

There are many ways to find fault or disagreement with HRC.
    But the CIA ?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I said I dont blame her for that as I doubt Bill told her about it. Dont let my hate of Hillary make you think I am okay with what these Presidents did. I think just about all of them criminals. They arent involved in politics anymore.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    point is, it isn't/wasn't the Presidents.

It is the institution of Intelligence gathering.
    It seems to get reigned in perhaps once a generation , but spy gonna spy.

JFK took public responsibility for an operation he inherited from the Eisenhower Era.
    Oliver North and the rest took the fall for CIA doings in Iran and Central America -- never knew what hit them.

It is what makes watching Trumps naive handling of the intelligence community so chilling.
    He delusional enough to actually thinks he's in charge
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    So would you agree with me this is why Ron Paul was blacklisted by the media in the 2012 primaries? Because Ron fought against this **** for 40 years and it was a focal point of his Presidential campaign.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    It’s all about Drugs for Cajun. Whoever has the harsher drug penalities is the bigger devil

The war on drugs is the holocaust in slow motion. In 50 years we will look back at these days of prohibition and wonder how we let it happen. The toll it has taken on America pales in comparison to the devastation it has caused in Central and South America. The unintended consequences are so far reaching on society that it cant possibly be understated. We cant fix it at this point only stop doing the damage. Then it will take generations to heal.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    So would you agree with me this is why Ron Paul was blacklisted by the media in the 2012 primaries? Because Ron fought against this **** for 40 years and it was a focal point of his Presidential campaign.
    No I wouldnt agree, I think Paul was ignored because he was a niche candidate.