Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2053

Thread: Ferguson....

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Zito, forgot to mention that the cops were attacked by the protesters then they pulled out their guns to defend themselves.

But who needs details.......
    Dude,did you read comments linked in the article? Dont' always take the police's word as the word of god

http://www.ktvu.com/story/27606016/u...-demonstrators

"I'm a white man, and I pulled off (the officer's) mask, but they punched a black man," Dylan said. "He got arrested."

Several people saying the cops were instigators in looting. There's a lot of ****. And as far as attacking, one side arm can't stop a mob. So I'm guessing they weren't in any real threat.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Dude,did you read comments linked in the article? Dont' always take the police's word as the word of god

"I'm a white man, and I pulled off (the officer's) mask, but they punched a black man," Dylan said. "He got arrested."

Several people saying the cops were instigators in looting. There's a lot of ****. And as far as attacking, one side arm can't stop a mob. So I'm guessing they weren't in any real threat.

Like all the eyewitnesses that supported Michael brown and said that he was running away, turned around and his hands were raised?

Theres no reason for the cops to lie in that scenario. There are plenty of stories going around debunking the protestors in this scenario too

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Theres no reason for the cops to lie in that scenario.
    hahaŠ
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts

Wait, you actually read and believe the comments section under articles?
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post

Why wouldn't he? He believes the eye witnesses to Michael Browns shooting who later admitted that they lied and he still doubts the forensics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Why wouldn't he? He believes the eye witnesses to Michael Browns shooting who later admitted that they lied and he still doubts the forensics.
    Oh, I thought Brown had his hands up and was shot in the back of the head executioner style. Thats what some eyewitnesses said after all right?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    No I'm talking about the people who were live tweeting from the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Oh, I thought Brown had his hands up and was shot in the back of the head executioner style. Thats what some eyewitnesses said after all right?
    And WIlson said Brown was like hulk hogan but somehow he outwrestled him for the gun. So we know how reliable cops are. To protect and serve my ass. To incarcerate and keep the prison industrial complex alive is more like it.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    No I'm talking about the people who were live tweeting from the event.
    You mean the cop protesters?

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    And WIlson said Brown was like hulk hogan but somehow he outwrestled him for the gun. So we know how reliable cops are. To protect and serve my ass. To incarcerate and keep the prison industrial complex alive is more like it.
    You mean Brown, who was 6-5 289 pounds?

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    “The problem is that white people see racism as conscious hate, when racism is bigger than that. Racism is a complex system of social and political levers and pulleys set up

generations ago to continue working on the behalf of whites at other people’s expense, whether whites know/like it or not. Racism is an insidious cultural disease. It is so

insidious that it doesn’t care if you are a white person who likes black people; it’s still going to find a way to infect how you deal with people who don’t look like you. Yes, racism

looks like hate, but hate is just one manifestation. Privilege is another. Access is another. Ignorance is another. Apathy is another. And so on. So while I agree with people who

say no one is born racist, it remains a powerful system that we’re immediately born into. It’s like being born into air: you take it in as soon as you breathe. It’s not a cold that

you can get over. There is no anti-racist certification class. It’s a set of socioeconomic traps and cultural values that are fired up every time we interact with the world. It is a

thing you have to keep scooping out of the boat of your life to keep from drowning in it. I know it’s hard work, but it’s the price you pay for owning everything.”
    — Scott Wood (X)
    Awesome way to explain that everyone in this world is a racist to a certain degree. Some are worse than others, blacks are racists as much as whites, the only difference, like this quote above, whites have most, if not all, the power and can wield it as a weapon depending on the hatred in controlling the environment around them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    You mean the cop protesters?
    Yes, the people who were there who saw it happen. I know you'll say they had a skew to it and you're right they have a bias, but so do the ****ing cops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    You mean Brown, who was 6-5 289 pounds?
    WIlson is 6'3 and in pretty good shape, he should be able to handle himself.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Short video of a black women on Michael Brown. The last :20 are the real deal

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    AA, did you benefit from the heinous act of white peoples ancestors?
    benefit, like what?

No, I had to work ten times harder than my lazy azz white fake friends to KEEP my job when they were letting people go. They threaten, I told upper management about my metrics, who brought it to my manager and made her explain herself. She couldn't, but was going to keep people doing less than half I was doing and were written up and other things (DUI, spousal assault). I did not have any records, never tardy, never called in sick. Rumor had it that I outworked people, always serious, do not goof around, never hung out with them (why hang out with a bunch of nerds who made me the center of their jokes...token black jokes were nauseating since I was the only one of 149 in IT).

What pissed me off, she called me into her office and ask me why I worked harder than the others. I point blank showed my face, my arms and said I am black and when I heard you wanted to get rid of me, I had to take actions and since action speaks louder than words there is no way you going to have an all white crew like the ass kissers who wanted me gone. They hated my guts because I actually worked and not goof around.

No, I take my job seriously because we are usually the first to go if there are layoffs. But since I am the only black here and the only programmer that have most of the power and I am miracle worker who can bang out a program before deadline, I've earned their trust and respect. This is the reason I am not that harsh on whites. When your supervisor give you total control, keys, finance records and everything, it means a lot.

My brother is a Vice Prez of a major company, he would fire a black in heartbeat if they are lazy and he got backlashed for it from the Black Community. I love his line "Just because I am black, I have to give you a break, but if production is not what my boss(es) want, I am the one that has to go, either it is you or me, it is strictly business"

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    WIlson is 6'3 and in pretty good shape, he should be able to handle himself.
    LOL off Wilson being in shape.....and being 50 pounds lighter

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    benefit, like what?

No, I had to work ten times harder than my lazy azz white fake friends to KEEP my job when they were letting people go. They threaten, I told upper management about my metrics, who brought it to my manager and made her explain herself. She couldn't, but was going to keep people doing less than half I was doing and were written up and other things (DUI, spousal assault). I did not have any records, never tardy, never called in sick. Rumor had it that I outworked people, always serious, do not goof around, never hung out with them (why hang out with a bunch of nerds who made me the center of their jokes...token black jokes were nauseating since I was the only one of 149 in IT).

What pissed me off, she called me into her office and ask me why I worked harder than the others. I point blank showed my face, my arms and said I am black and when I heard you wanted to get rid of me, I had to take actions and since action speaks louder than words there is no way you going to have an all white crew like the ass kissers who wanted me gone. They hated my guts because I actually worked and not goof around.

No, I take my job seriously because we are usually the first to go if there are layoffs. But since I am the only black here and the only programmer that have most of the power and I am miracle worker who can bang out a program before deadline, I've earned their trust and respect. This is the reason I am not that harsh on whites. When your supervisor give you total control, keys, finance records and everything, it means a lot.

My brother is a Vice Prez of a major company, he would fire a black in heartbeat if they are lazy and he got backlashed for it from the Black Community. I love his line "Just because I am black, I have to give you a break, but if production is not what my boss(es) want, I am the one that has to go, either it is you or me, it is strictly business"
    Where would you be if there wasn't slavery?

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    Where would you be if there wasn't slavery?
    Dude.

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    The second video is bad police work and the guy is being punished as you and Zito like to claim nothing ever happens.

Here is an interesting list:

http://gawker.com/unarmed-people-of-...349/+tcraggs22

Many of the officers involved in these incidents were arrested. Many of these were certainly justifiable based on the descriptions. (I certainly wouldn't claim someone pointing a BB gun around as unarmed; how would anyone know it was fake). Many of the cases were suspects resisting arrests.
    I'm not sure we read the same list. Very few of these cops were punished, and the great majority of them seem completely unjustifiable.

The BB gun for the kid in the Cleveland... they should have known it was fake, since the guy who called the police told them it was. The gun was in his pants, not his hand, and they also shot him IMMEDIATELY, without even giving him a chance to react. None of this is conjecture; it is on video.
    Last edited by Metaphysicist; 12-12-2014 at 02:38 PM.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"