Thread: HRC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Saw this tweet

"growing internal concern over racist comments" inside the GOP
    I mock
    Last edited by 57Brave; 06-06-2016 at 08:11 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    "growing internal concern over racist comments" inside the GOP
    I mock
    Good one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    AP has called it for HRC prompting this:

LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP · 53m53 minutes ago

Don't forget the GOP's nominee is also historic. He's the first major party candidate to call a guy born in Indiana a "Mexican."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    You must get paid commission from LOLGOP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Hawk (06-07-2016)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Damn it, how can I get in on this????????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    well let's put it this way ...

LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 57m57 minutes ago

So the argument is black people should quit complaining about a centuries of systemic racism but a white billionaire can't get a fair trial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Hillary / Pelosi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The people who get most excited are the ones who remember how things used to be, back when girls couldn’t envision being in the Little League, let alone the White House. And can you imagine going back in history and sharing Clinton’s news with the suffragists? This is one of my favorite mind games – pretend you’re returning to 1872 and telling the story to Susan B. Anthony while she was being handcuffed for the crime of voting while female.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/op...f=opinion&_r=0

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    I always get disagreement, but I have a difficult time understanding revulsion in politics. Hillary is about as cuddly as a porcupine, but I've never been able to understand the reaction she elicits from so many who don't like her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I always get disagreement, but I have a difficult time understanding revulsion in politics. Hillary is about as cuddly as a porcupine, but I've never been able to understand the reaction she elicits from so many who don't like her.
    In truth, if she had done nothing in politics for the last twenty years, she'd still be way more qualified than Trump.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    In truth, if she had done nothing in politics for the last twenty years, she'd still be way more qualified than Trump.
    True.

But lying, hiding things and probably the most corrupt politician in our lifetime does not have any endearment from most people. She promise blacks a lot of things like Obama, but he failed in that regard, maybe she will curb our black on black violence (gotten worse), poverty issues (gotten worse), graduation issue (gotten worse), out of wedlock baby issue (gotten worse).

I won't be holding my breath. Like Snoop Dog said, we can't blame the Republicans (white man) for our problems and we know the Democrats rather keep us under their thumbs.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    True.

But lying, hiding things and probably the most corrupt politician in our lifetime does not have any endearment from most people. She promise blacks a lot of things like Obama, but he failed in that regard, maybe she will curb our black on black violence (gotten worse), poverty issues (gotten worse), graduation issue (gotten worse), out of wedlock baby issue (gotten worse).

I won't be holding my breath. Like Snoop Dog said, we can't blame the Republicans (white man) for our problems and we know the Democrats rather keep us under their thumbs.
    You either haven't lived very long or have forgotten about guys like Tom Delay.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (06-10-2016)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I agree, I mean I don't like her but it's because of the BS "I'll do literally anything to get elected" including have millions of minions out there effing with the voter roles, sending out fake BS posts on social media, having people with HRC2016 on their car tags running the Iowa caucus, having Bill illegally go into voting precincts, etc., and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I think the same thing can be said about her that I say about Obama. There are literally millions of people in this country who hate his guts who still 7+ years into his presidency don't know why, other than they've been programmed to do so. Some of it is based on racism in Obama's case (but certainly not all), some of it's based on sexism in Hilldog's case (but certainly not all) and a whole lot of it is based on our absolute need to vote with "Our Party". How many years have I been saying Repubs would vote for their guy even if it was the Antichrist running as long as he had an R after his name, and the same thing with Dems, if there's a D after the name that's their person.

I think Obama and W had a lot of people hate them because of that "certain something" in their personality, and I think both are more likable BY FAR than either Hilldog or Trump. The closest historical proof I can see is Andrew Jackson. I mean, Nixon was hated by many in his own party (worse than Trump) and by literally everyone else but even he didn't inspire the creation of a whole new political party like Jackson did (the Whigs).

Reagan and Bill were both full of shi-ite but they had that "knack" of getting people to like them, then in 2000 W got elected because "he wasn't Clinton or Al Gore" and because his brother is better at running a state than he was in running for president, and in 2008 and 2012 Obama got elected because he wasn't W, or Vlad Cheney, and a good man got left behind in 2008 McCain, and a numbnuts got left behind in 2012 (Mittens).

Hilldog, for better or worse doesn't have that "likability factor" that any of those people had/have IMO. Trump is simply cleaning up on the BS the Repubs, Faux, and Talk Radio have been chanting for the past 2 decades, "Your way of life is under attack" "there's a war on Christmas" and "They're out to get you" and so on. Faux and talk radio did it for ratings/money much more IMO than for ideology but since it worked the Repubs started using it too. Trump just seems like the bully they were looking for to help kick the ass of the other bully "who's out to get them and steal their very way of life".

I think it Hilldog had the likability factor that Reagan or Bill had she'd win this thing in a blowout. Right now she just needs to get hers up to the level of W or Obama. I've been saying for literally decades that there hasn't been anyone who could polarize people like Hillary, not since Andrew Jackson. I think history and the numbers will bear me out, but I suppose we'll see.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (06-08-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    " But lying, hiding things and probably the most corrupt politician in our lifetime... "

Please show your math

"She promise blacks a lot of things ..."

what things ?

This is a prime example of 50's point

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I agree, I mean I don't like her but it's because of the BS "I'll do literally anything to get elected" including have millions of minions out there effing with the voter roles, sending out fake BS posts on social media, having people with HRC2016 on their car tags running the Iowa caucus, having Bill illegally go into voting precincts, etc., and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I think the same thing can be said about her that I say about Obama. There are literally millions of people in this country who hate his guts who still 7+ years into his presidency don't know why, other than they've been programmed to do so. Some of it is based on racism in Obama's case (but certainly not all), some of it's based on sexism in Hilldog's case (but certainly not all) and a whole lot of it is based on our absolute need to vote with "Our Party". How many years have I been saying Repubs would vote for their guy even if it was the Antichrist running as long as he had an R after his name, and the same thing with Dems, if there's a D after the name that's their person.

I think Obama and W had a lot of people hate them because of that "certain something" in their personality, and I think both are more likable BY FAR than either Hilldog or Trump. The closest historical proof I can see is Andrew Jackson. I mean, Nixon was hated by many in his own party (worse than Trump) and by literally everyone else but even he didn't inspire the creation of a whole new political party like Jackson did (the Whigs).

Reagan and Bill were both full of shi-ite but they had that "knack" of getting people to like them, then in 2000 W got elected because "he wasn't Clinton or Al Gore" and because his brother is better at running a state than he was in running for president, and in 2008 and 2012 Obama got elected because he wasn't W, or Vlad Cheney, and a good man got left behind in 2008 McCain, and a numbnuts got left behind in 2012 (Mittens).

Hilldog, for better or worse doesn't have that "likability factor" that any of those people had/have IMO. Trump is simply cleaning up on the BS the Repubs, Faux, and Talk Radio have been chanting for the past 2 decades, "Your way of life is under attack" "there's a war on Christmas" and "They're out to get you" and so on. Faux and talk radio did it for ratings/money much more IMO than for ideology but since it worked the Repubs started using it too. Trump just seems like the bully they were looking for to help kick the ass of the other bully "who's out to get them and steal their very way of life".

I think it Hilldog had the likability factor that Reagan or Bill had she'd win this thing in a blowout. Right now she just needs to get hers up to the level of W or Obama. I've been saying for literally decades that there hasn't been anyone who could polarize people like Hillary, not since Andrew Jackson. I think history and the numbers will bear me out, but I suppose we'll see.
    Hillary has a kind of Nixon vibe. Nixon's biggest problem (besides being paranoid) is that everything he said on the way up the ladder made an enemy (that he subsequently kept track of) and the whole Watergate thing was a culmination of "death by a thousand small cuts." Hillary seems to have the same problem in that every strident remark she has ever made has stuck to her. But in terms of the over-arching case against her by those on the right, I find most of the charges to border on the ridiculous. She's a moderate Democrat who campaigned to the right of Obama in 2008.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (06-10-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    " But lying, hiding things and probably the most corrupt politician in our lifetime... "
    If 'lying' includes the Benghazi fiasco, those are not on her, imo. She clearly had to make certain obfuscations because of the terrorist situation.

What evidence if any of corruption is there?

1. There was some talk about her taking campaign contributions from foreign sources.

2. The email/private server scandal is real but is it really going anywhere?

Again, very, very little real evidence of any kind against her. The Right dislikes her because she's formidable. She's a competent, intelligent politician who both knows policy and has plenty of experience. Their hatred of her is in exact proportion to their fear, a.k.a. "respect", for her ability.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

57Brave (06-08-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Clinton and Warren would pound Trump into a little greasy spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    depends on what they wear

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    depends on what they wear
    LOL.... such a sad man