Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

Someone give me a plausible reason to vote Democrat

50 years no progress
    Still terrible crime statistics
    Still not graduating from high school that is far more than those from the middle east, far east and even those south of the board and some are illegal.
    Still dads not taking care of their kids

Yet in those 50 years, they tell us to vote for them and they are not doing anything to make it better for us. But yet those I said even above are doing better and not being here as long since the slavery days.

Dems know it that slavery is in our blood and they are still exploiting it.

Fu ck the Democrats and FU CK the Republicans, we need our own party.

If one more person say that the Democrats are helping us, I want you to explain to me HOW.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,734 Posts
    Because if you dont vote for her your a bigoted sexist.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Hawk (08-06-2016), weso1 (08-06-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Typical that Liberals won't address this because they have a master/slave mentality - keep giving them schit and get their vote and do nothing.

Also they will blame it on the Republicans for not doing anything. Well they do, tell them to buckle down, go to school, don't have kids if you aren't going to take care of them, don't commit crimes, we would gladly help you attain your goals.

I have a testimony for that. All I got was "You are black, know your role and vote Dem"

I listen to the Republican, no crimes, no kids out of wedlock, 3 degrees and a good job and not one penny on the government dime.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,018 Posts
    I haven't heard a valid reason to vote for either party for quite some time now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-07-2016), cajunrevenge (08-07-2016), mossy (09-03-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I'd suggest listening to the candidates and measure not only what they say about issues but their temperament
    Then vote your conscience

On the other hand
    You seem to have had your mind made up since 2010

Clinton is attracting over 90% of African-American eligibles. There are reasons beyond the Fox News meme "Free Stuff" should one peak outside the Fox News bubble.
    Can't believe in 2016 and the revelations surrounding Ailes any one claiming to be "African American" would pose such an inane question with equally uninformed notions to justify the query

there is this:

Joe Sudbay
    ‏@JoeSudbay
    Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a 'real opportunity' for white nationalists
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-07-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    I'd suggest listening to the candidates and measure not only what they say about issues but their temperament
    Then vote your conscience

On the other hand
    You seem to have had your mind made up since 2010

Clinton is attracting over 90% of African-American eligibles. There are reasons beyond the Fox News meme "Free Stuff" should one peak outside the Fox News bubble.
    Can't believe in 2016 and the revelations surrounding Ailes any one claiming to be "African American" would pose such an inane question with equally uninformed notions to justify the query

there is this:

Joe Sudbay
    ‏@JoeSudbay
    Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a 'real opportunity' for white nationalists
    Sorry I think Trump is worst than Schillary and even my wife hates Trump so he is not an issue and won't vote for him...or Clinton because she is a crook that should be in jail.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    "Here in Texas a few decades ago, a young upstart airline decided to enter the marketplace to provide cheaper and better service. Southwest Airlines opened for business with little support, and was fought by the two dominant airlines in Texas, Braniff and American, every step of the way.
    _
    "Today, Southwest is the most profitable domestic airline, and Braniff is out of business. Airline customers are much better off because Southwest stood up to the two legacy Texas airlines....
    _
    "In case after case, when the 'binary' choice is between broken legacy institutions who have monopolized power for years and who have ignored the demands of customers, the natural result is innovators arise to provide a better, more effective way. And the legacy institutions scream loud and wide and try to crush them."
    _
    --Matthew Dowd

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (08-07-2016), AerchAngel (08-07-2016)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    [QUOTE=AerchAngel;332279]Typical that Liberals won't address this because they have a master/slave mentality - keep giving them schit and get their vote and do nothing.
    [QUOTE]

I'm a liberal, I won't tell you to vote for the democrats because they don't address the concerns of a liberal.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-07-2016), weso1 (08-07-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Zito,

You have been real since your teenage years and I respect that on here. People like 57 follows the dogma like lemmings and I believe if a Dem president tell him to jump off a cliff for their brand, he would. People like that I don't respect and never would. Of course he hates my guts. I am not a black respecting my Democrat masters, an Uncle Tom, an Urkel, a Carlton Banks. I don't know my role like Dash, like West, like Martin and others who don't placate to the Democrat slave model of free stuff for your votes but continue to have more babies, not go to school and kill each other, we don't care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Zito, You have been real since your teenage years and I respect that on here.
    Welcome back.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Zito,

You have been real since your teenage years and I respect that on here. People like 57 follows the dogma like lemmings and I believe if a Dem president tell him to jump off a cliff for their brand, he would. People like that I don't respect and never would. Of course he hates my guts. I am not a black respecting my Democrat masters, an Uncle Tom, an Urkel, a Carlton Banks. I don't know my role like Dash, like West, like Martin and others who don't placate to the Democrat slave model of free stuff for your votes but continue to have more babies, not go to school and kill each other, we don't care.
    I think you're looking at the black votes for Dems in a simplistic manner. The reason isn't "free stuff" (though for some it is) it's because of the republican switch under Nixon that continued to Reagan and so on so forth about "states rights" Which was code for you can be racist if you want. It's lead to more and more and electing Trump is not helping their image.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    "Here in Texas a few decades ago, a young upstart airline decided to enter the marketplace to provide cheaper and better service. Southwest Airlines opened for business with little support, and was fought by the two dominant airlines in Texas, Braniff and American, every step of the way.
    _
    "Today, Southwest is the most profitable domestic airline, and Braniff is out of business. Airline customers are much better off because Southwest stood up to the two legacy Texas airlines....
    _
    "In case after case, when the 'binary' choice is between broken legacy institutions who have monopolized power for years and who have ignored the demands of customers, the natural result is innovators arise to provide a better, more effective way. And the legacy institutions scream loud and wide and try to crush them."
    _
    --Matthew Dowd
    That's all well and good but
    "there is no there ---- there"

how many 3rd party candidates are there at local or state levels ?

Taking into consideration that Stein isn't even on the ballots of 29 states -- what is the projection of Electoral College vote Johnson is expected to garner?

Until those questions can be answered temper tantrums and 3rd party wishes are like a child that won't eat the food cooked

Recalling Dr King and the live example of John Lewis and their fight for the vote
    Recalling the pictures from Iraq 10 or so years ago and the people with fingerprint ink on their fingers
    I find it pathetic grown voting age adults treat their vote with the respect they give to ordering fast food at McDonalds.

Wow AA, that is someone you never reference, John Lewis -- met him in an airport once.
    Man just exudes dignity and respect

If someone told me they were a Democrat simply because John Lewis was, I'd think one could only nod their head -- understanding.
    Man put his life on the line and has fought his entire life for the good of many.
    Not named John Lewis
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-08-2016 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    That's all well and good but
    "there is no there ---- there"

how many 3rd party candidates are there at local or state levels ?

Taking into consideration that Stein isn't even on the ballots of 29 states -- what is the projection of Electoral College vote Johnson is expected to garner?

Until those questions can be answered temper tantrums and 3rd party wishes are like a child that won't eat the food cooked

Recalling Dr King and the live example of John Lewis and their fight for the vote
    Recalling the pictures from Iraq 10 or so years ago and the people with fingerprint ink on their fingers
    I find it pathetic grown voting age adults treat their vote with the respect they give to ordering fast food at McDonalds.

Wow AA, that is someone you never reference, John Lewis -- met him in an airport once.
    Man just exudes dignity and respect
    Could you not warp your tiny mind into thinking how a libertarian presidency could work?

Perhaps that is the answer to the partisan gridlock. Instead of R or D wanting to stifle the other, having an "independent" President could appeal to the best of both parties.

But no - the choice is binary in your mind. And that is how we get the two most hated candidates in US history. Well done, everyone

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-08-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    No I can't because the Libertarian Party

a) has no legislative base at the local level. Let alone state or federal. Talk about gridlock - it would be a rudderless ship
    So the question is not how it would work but , why waste the time wondering how it works or anything about unicorns
    b) a Libertarian presidency would be a 2nd Herbert Hoover Administration. It is astounding how similar the philosophy of Johnson and Hoover
    c) Even you had no reports on the Johnson Town Hall last week. What did he say? How many people attended? Did he answer challenging questions?
    Besides the last time he smoked pot ---

No today, I can't wrap my head around a Libertarian President

The choice in August is binary.
    Look at it as if it were baseball.
    There was a season ( debates-primaries)
    there was elimination ( after Super Tuesday)
    and there are two contestants left.

Why di Johnson not get into the Republican race?
    Why did he drop out in 2012 ?
    You deride Sen Sanders but against all odds he made it work
    why not Gov Johnson ?

If the Libertarian can't stand up to HRC ( Sen Sanders ) or Trump (HRC) how in the world do they handle the 24 hour a day demands of governing.
    New Mexico prepared him --- don't make me laugh
    Last edited by 57Brave; 08-08-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    No I can't because the Libertarian Party

a) has no legislative base at the local level. Let alone state or federal. Talk about gridlock - it would be a rudderless ship
    So the question is not how it would work but , why waste the time wondering how it works or anything about unicorns
    b) a Libertarian presidency would be a 2nd Herbert Hoover Administration. It is astounding how similar the philosophy of Johnson and Hoover
    c) Even you had no reports on the Johnson Town Hall last week. What did he say? How many people attended? Did he answer challenging questions?
    Besides the last time he smoked pot ---

No today, I can't wrap my head around a Libertarian President

The choice in August is binary.
    Look at it as if it were baseball.
    There was a season ( debates-primaries)
    there was elimination ( after Super Tuesday)
    and there are two contestants left.

Why di Johnson not get into the Republican race?
    Why did he drop out in 2012 ?
    You deride Sen Sanders but against all odds he made it work
    why not Gov Johnson ?

If the Libertarian can't stand up to HRC ( Sen Sanders ) or Trump (HRC) how in the world do they handle the 24 hour a day demands of governing.
    New Mexico prepared him --- don't make me laugh
    You're a sad dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Well, how would a Libertarian presidency would work ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Well, how would a Libertarian presidency would work ?
    I don't understand your question? What do you mean how would it work? They'd come to the white house, wake up, and govern the country.

They did it in states already... do you think the whole system would just shut down because they don't have an R or D next to their name?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    " Could you not warp your tiny mind into thinking how a libertarian presidency could work? "

you posed this question --

What states ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    " Could you not warp your tiny mind into thinking how a libertarian presidency could work? "

you posed this question --

What states ?
    Apparently you can't... It would work the same way it works today...

Johnson does not espouse a single policy that hasn't been advocated before by a mainstream presidential candidate.

In fact, his views are more in line with the public than either of other losers.

And I think you know - but I'll answer your obtuse question. They governed New Mexico and Massachusetts. Each as Republicans... each with democratic legislators. And each were re-elected in by overwhelming margins.

Crazy, huh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Tommy LaStella got sent down last week in favor of Chris Coughlin

Johnson and Weld were Governors under the (R) banner with a healthy contingency of (R) legislators to argue their case..
    So, are they Republicans or Libertarians ?
    And how does one govern with no legislative allegiance ?

What is the difference between the philosophy of Gary Johnson 2016 and Herbert Hoover 1932?
    History tells us that Hoover implementing the policies and non-involvement espoused by Johnson in 2016 was the guiding hand of the 1929 Crash and subsequent depression
    The Great One