Page 1001 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I cant find it atm but I saw a video of this young couple(a white man and a muslim woman from Dubai) whose father disowned the daughter for marrying a non muslim. When she told him they had a baby his response was "Whats its religion". This father is the type of muslim(or any religion) I dont want coming here. I dont care how ****ty their country is. Its probably ****ty because of asshole like that. The daughter is a rational person I would welcome here, the father is the type of person we should be dropping bombs on.

edit - Found it, and the Husband is Korean.

Last edited by cajunrevenge; 04-02-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Who is the hypothetical person out there who will read this post and decide that white supremacy isn’t a major issue or that this particular person isn’t despicable?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

goldfly (04-04-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Wow, the GOP just protected Obamacare.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

one has nothing to do with the other

but i'm down to talk **** about religious conservatives if that was your plan with this post
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    But by any standard, even if that standard is noises made by a possum with one foot caught in a trap, Trump’s Tuesday was special. Extra special. Over the course of a single day, Trump declared that:

The noise from windmills causes cancer.
    After claiming that living “anywhere near a windmill” drops property values 75 percent (it doesn’t), Trump wasn’t sure that he had made power from something that doesn’t burn a fossil fuel sound scary enough, so then he added on. “They say the noise causes cancer.” In this case “they” are clearly idiots.

The 2018 midterms were rigged.
    Speaking at a Republican fundraiser, Trump told the assembled politicians they need to ramp up the paranoia about elections and implied that the midterms were rigged. “There’s something going on. Hey, you gotta be a little bit more paranoid than you are. We have to be a little bit careful, because I don't like the way the votes are being tallied.”

The oranges of the Mueller report.
    In a meeting with the secretary general of NATO, Trump told reporters that they really needed to look into the “oranges” of the Mueller report. Then he did it again. Then he did it again. “I hope that they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation.” While it was hilarious at the time, misfiling the word “origins” turns out to be the least-odd statement of Trump’s day.

Someone is going to leak his speech to the media.
    Trump’s speech at a Republican fundraiser was carried live on C-SPAN, various media sites, and attended by the White House press corps. All of which needs to be said just to make it clear how Trump Trump’s statement that "Someone's going to leak this whole damn speech to the media" really was.

and his father !!!!!!!!!!!!
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Commander in Cheat - Trump and Golf, his favorite game

Rolling Stone: The 2018 club championship at Trump International is what Trump claims is his 20th club championship. You begin the book by essentially auditing his first 18, which he has long cited as proof that he’s a world-class golfer. You were able to debunk most of them, right?

Rick Reilly: Sixteen were lies. The amazing thing is that, I guess when you tell that many lies, you forget when you tell the truth. He had already told me how he does it, which is that he plays the first round whenever he buys a course and calls that the club championship. That accounted for a bunch of them. He told me that and then he goes on the campaign trail and says, “I’m a winner. This is why I’m a winner. Here’s proof I’m a winner. Vote for a winner. I’ve won 18 club championships.” He did a bunch of them that way. He did a bunch of them by winning senior club championships, which is fine but in no way is that the club championship. No way. Some of them were super seniors. Some he said he won and he wasn’t even at the course.

Conversely, his issues with courses and potential courses seem to be affecting how he governs. Trump famously opposed a wind farm he says will ruin the view at one of his courses in Scotland, and has been bashing wind energy ever since. You also write in the book about how he could be holding a grudge against Puerto Rico because of a failed golf project on the island.

People don’t know. I get that sometimes people are like, “Well, what’s this got to do with the presidency?” And I’m like, “Well, you’d be surprised.” You got this whole path with golf that is interfering with how he is as president. The countries he picked for the Muslim ban. Did people know that he wanted to build a course in some of the [predominantly Muslim] countries that he didn’t have on the list? Or the Puerto Ricans, the turning his back on them. The Cuba thing. Getting caught trying to look into building a course there, and then after he becomes president he immediately shuts down the work that other presidents had done to open Cuba up. There’s a lot that he does that really started with golf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    did you guys hear, windmill noise causes cancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    You didnt know that ?
    hmmn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Did you hear about how people with solar panels are watching TV and there's a cloud and suddenly they can't watch tv?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    CBS News
    ‏Verified account @CBSNews

This 2-year-old's family couldn't afford his $20,000 electric wheelchair, and their insurance didn't cover it. So, a high school robotics team built him one for free ❤️ https://cbsn.ws/2TNEMp6

The Rude Pundit
    ‏ @rudepundit
    44m44 minutes ago

The Rude Pundit Retweeted CBS News

What insurance company?

Which sick phucks wouldn't cover this?

And how the phuck do we live in a nation so bereft

of morality that people have to beg teenagers for

an electric wheelchair?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Driving a golf cart across a green is an impeachable offense, even on your own course.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

thethe (04-04-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Someone's going to leak this whole damn speech to the media," Trump tells NRCC in a speech that is being broadcast live by C-SPAN.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (04-04-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    CBS News
    ‏Verified account @CBSNews

This 2-year-old's family couldn't afford his $20,000 electric wheelchair, and their insurance didn't cover it. So, a high school robotics team built him one for free ❤️ https://cbsn.ws/2TNEMp6

The Rude Pundit
    ‏ @rudepundit
    44m44 minutes ago

The Rude Pundit Retweeted CBS News

What insurance company?

Which sick phucks wouldn't cover this?

And how the phuck do we live in a nation so bereft

of morality that people have to beg teenagers for

an electric wheelchair?

I would guess it has to do with him outgrowing the chair pretty quickly. 20k for a chair he might use for a year is excessive.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    IRS compelled by law to turn over Trump tax returns 2013-18.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Didn't there used to be a guy off stage with a big hook that would yank these clowns offstage?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Is there any gambling place we can bet that this clown has dementia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    President Trump ratcheted up pressure on the Federal Reserve to boost the economy, calling for it to restore financial crisis-era measures.
    Why would we need financial crisis era measures?

I thought everything was amazing!!!??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    the banana republic continues

U.S. Strips Visa From Intl. Criminal Court Prosecutor Pursuing War-Crime Inquiry

The U.S. has revoked the visa of the International Criminal Court's chief prosecutor, weeks after warning it would take such an action against anyone from the ICC who is investigating allegations that U.S. personnel may have committed war crimes in Afghanistan.

Citing the ICC's international mandate, prosecutor Fatou Bensouda's office tells NPR that while her visa has been revoked, she and her office will continue to pursue their duty "with utmost commitment and professionalism, without fear or favor."

Bensouda has asked the Hague-based court to open a full investigation into alleged war crimes in Afghanistan, including those that may have been committed by Americans and other pro-government forces.

The U.S. is not a party to the treaty that created the international court. Instead of joining the organization when it was founded in 2002, the U.S. adopted the American Service-Members' Protection Act, which broadly prohibits the U.S. from facilitating any ICC investigation of U.S. or allied service personnel — and which blocks ICC staff from conducting such work inside the U.S.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/05/71032...IITxMAI7fukRIs