Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone planning on going to NLCS Monday if we make it?

Sabermetric Slut
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinersSBChamps View Post
    You need someone to watch you in public?
    you know it

Mashin' to Mississippi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    I'm planning to go Wed, Thur, Fri.

I have 4 people going Thursday, but I'll have 2 extra tickets on Wed and Friday if anyone wants to join me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Sucks. I live in Fort Worth...life long Braves fan and this will be going on in my own backyard won't be able to afford to go. Might have to go to Texas Live for some it, that'll probably be fun if not too packed.

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Enscheff is busy stalking around with his chest out again. So let's use this thread to discuss he and his toadies since they need the attention. No need to stay on topic since the topic isn't him. Might as well convert all threads to Enscheff, all day, all the time.

And.... this is exactly the point. You can't move on. You won't move on. And you believe, and probably correctly, that you don't have to move on, that you can just do whatever you want, whenever you want. You come back and kick sand in my face again, just because you think you can.

So, OK. Every chance I feel like it, from now on, I'm going to blow up and derail any thread where you appear. For any reason. Under any circumstances. At any time.

Mods, you've got a choice. Take out the trash permanently. Or perma-ban me. There is no cooling down/cooling off, "hey everybody just get along." I'm cool now. I just don't care and won't put up with it.

Face it. You've tried that and it doesn't work. What you've done is essentially enabled a bully and his toadies to ruin the experience for what I expect is a huge number of other posters. They can speak for themselves if they wish. They can choose my approach if they wish and run the bully and his toadies off by not enabling them and not standing for their actions. Or they can sit on their hands and grin when good 'ol Enscheff comes along for their lunch money. That's up to them.

For me, perma-ban me. That's cool. It's your board. Do as you wish. But at least everyone else will know where they stand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    I’ll be going to the World Series if they make it.

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CyYoung31 View Post
    I’ll be going to the World Series if they make it.
    CyYoung31 is busy stalking around with his chest out again. So let's use this thread to discuss he and his toadies since they need the attention. No need to stay on topic since the topic isn't him. Might as well convert all threads to CyYoung31, all day, all the time.

And.... this is exactly the point. You can't move on. You won't move on. And you believe, and probably correctly, that you don't have to move on, that you can just do whatever you want, whenever you want. You come back and kick sand in my face again, just because you think you can.

So, OK. Every chance I feel like it, from now on, I'm going to blow up and derail any thread where you appear. For any reason. Under any circumstances. At any time.

Mods, you've got a choice. Take out the trash permanently. Or perma-ban me. There is no cooling down/cooling off, "hey everybody just get along." I'm cool now. I just don't care and won't put up with it.

Face it. You've tried that and it doesn't work. What you've done is essentially enabled a bully and his toadies to ruin the experience for what I expect is a huge number of other posters. They can speak for themselves if they wish. They can choose my approach if they wish and run the bully and his toadies off by not enabling them and not standing for their actions. Or they can sit on their hands and grin when good 'ol CyYoung31 comes along for their lunch money. That's up to them.

For me, perma-ban me. That's cool. It's your board. Do as you wish. But at least everyone else will know where they stand.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (10-10-2020), drewdat (10-10-2020), Metaphysicist (10-13-2020), Super (10-09-2020), thewupk (10-09-2020), TURBO (10-13-2020)

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Make a joke about it if you wish.

In this case, I'm not joking.

If you want to let Enscheff and his toadies continue to p*ss on your face and expect you to laugh about it, be my guest.

But not me. Enough is enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Anyone know what this guy’s talking about?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

jgriff3029 (10-09-2020), jpx7 (10-09-2020), Metaphysicist (10-13-2020), Runnin (10-11-2020), Super (10-09-2020)

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpx7 View Post
    CyYoung31 is busy stalking around with his chest out again. So let's use this thread to discuss he and his toadies since they need the attention. No need to stay on topic since the topic isn't him. Might as well convert all threads to CyYoung31, all day, all the time.

Face it. You've tried that and it doesn't work. What you've done is essentially enabled a bully and his toadies to ruin the experience for what I expect is a huge number of other posters. They can speak for themselves if they wish. They can choose my approach if they wish and run the bully and his toadies off by not enabling them and not standing for their actions. Or they can sit on their hands and grin when good 'ol CyYoung31 comes along for their lunch money. That's up to them.

Kinda reminds you of reporters continuing to ask Trump questions, no?
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clvclv For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-09-2020), Super (10-09-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    great promise for one so young shows this thread
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Creepy Lurking Stalker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Anyone looking to go to Game 3? My friends have to leave Wednesday but I'd want to stick around. SAV is coming with on game 1 but has to leave early as well.

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Looks like I'll be in the game thread. See you all there.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsehide Harry View Post
    Prob gonna suck for everyone here.

But I'll be getting hammered and losing my voice at Globe Life Park regardless if we lose 6-0 or win 6-0.

The Braves are in the NLCS for the first time since I was 11 years old. I'm milking every minute of this.
    Forever Fredi

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post

But I'll be getting hammered and losing my voice at Globe Life Park regardless if we lose 6-0 or win 6-0.

The Braves are in the NLCS for the first time since I was 11 years old. I'm milking every minute of this.
    Doesn't have to be that way. All you have to do is what I asked which isn't much. The reason I asked what I did is I think it's obvious that you can't be trusted.

Mashin' to Mississippi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post

Wow, I’m always surprised when I find out how old people on here are. I always pictured you as older than me, but turns out you’re about 5 years younger than me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter31 View Post
    Wow, I’m always surprised when I find out how old people on here are. I always pictured you as older than me, but turns out you’re about 5 years younger than me.
    Y'all young. I'm 43

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Doesn't have to be that way. All you have to do is what I asked which isn't much. The reason I asked what I did is I think it's obvious that you can't be trusted.
    Lol, what in the **** are you on about, dawg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    My fiancé's company just got us suite tickets for Thursday's game! Very excite!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3Deans For This Useful Post:

Garmel (10-13-2020), Super (10-14-2020), The Chosen One (10-13-2020)