Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 8827

Thread: GDT: 11/3/20, Election Day, Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph R. Biden

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Because of a tight race and recount. No state in this election is 500 votes apart.

I want them to audit and count the thing. Because I think we'll see the Republicans cheated more and Trump will lose more states and they'll lose a Senate seat or 2 as well. Because clearly there was republican voter fraud.
    That's fine

But nothing is being lit on fire or whatever dumb "democracy is being undermined" nareative.

The rhetoric from leftists is ALWAYS that the world is ending.

Just chiiiiiiil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    For what it’s worth, I am fully okay with Trump refusing to concede until his legal battles conclude. I find it *extremely* unlikely that they will be successful, and find his overall tone to be disturbing, but the election isn’t over until all outstanding issues, however flimsy, have been investigated and resolved. It would be nice if Trump, his surrogates and other elected officials could not create a goddamn frenzy with such laughable legal challenges, though. How hard is it to just answer like McConnell and say the President is within his rights to challenge things and otherwise shut the **** up?
    They need the money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Because of a tight race and recount. No state in this election is 500 votes apart.

I want them to audit and count the thing. Because I think we'll see the Republicans cheated more and Trump will lose more states and they'll lose a Senate seat or 2 as well. Because clearly there was republican voter fraud.
    I do think we've reached a point where every election should be audited, recanvassed, and recounted for the sake of transparency. I found a bug in our software last week that has been there for something like 8 years. There's no doubt in my mind that opportunities for errors or exploits exist in the voting machines. Let each party pick a firm and look for problems.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,703 Posts

What all states and senate seats you predicting to flip over republican voter fraud?

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What all states and senate seats you predicting to flip over republican voter fraud?
    All of them. Biden should have won in a landslide, dems should have gained seats in the Senate. The fact that what I wanted to happen didn't happen means clear voter fraud.

After 4 years of Bumbling why would more people vote for Trump? Clear FRAUD
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    I dont mean to alarm anyone but Trumps chances on predictit betting market have gone from 8% to 16% today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Betfair has moved from 30-1 down to 10-1.

Still among shot obviously but interesting price movement. My best guess is Trump supporters putting money down on the hope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    If one side or both significantly cheated on the original election count, what are the chances that the same people can do a fair recount?

Are there different vote confirming rules in the recount?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

Still among shot obviously but interesting price movement. My best guess is Trump supporters putting money down on the hope
    I assume this is a reflection that Trump is actually going to challenge the election rather than just conceding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    OO apparently has informed Barr and Mitch that if he goes down, he's taking them with him.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

Read the court filing in PA. Now that the evidence is coming out people are starting to see. Also rumors of more glitches like we saw in atrim county will be announced potentially removing these fake leads Biden has.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    All of them. Biden should have won in a landslide, dems should have gained seats in the Senate. The fact that what I wanted to happen didn't happen means clear voter fraud.

After 4 years of Bumbling why would more people vote for Trump? Clear FRAUD
    So no evidence then?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Read the court filing in PA. Now that the evidence is coming out people are starting to see. Also rumors of more glitches like we saw in atrim county will be announced potentially removing these fake leads Biden has.
    Evidence of what?

The only evidence I see in PA is the Republicans don't want those late arriving ballots to count. They arrived late because the USPO is running much slower than 6 months ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Evidence of what?

The only evidence I see in PA is the Republicans don't want those late arriving ballots to count. They arrived late because the USPO is running much slower than 6 months ago.
    Hundreds of thousands of ballots were opened without the legally mandated supervision

Some county residents were given more privileges than others as a result of illegally contacting them prior to Election Day.

There are USPS workers under oath stating illegal activities to back date ballots received

It’s no longer where is the evidence of either fraud or malfeasance. We are way past that burden of guilt. It’s whether the identified fraud aggregates to a material misstatement that swings the election.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Hundreds of thousands of ballots were opened without the legally mandated supervision

Some county residents were given more privileges than others as a result of illegally contacting them prior to Election Day.

There are USPS workers under oath stating illegal activities to back date ballots received

It’s no longer where is the evidence of either fraud or malfeasance. We are way past that burden of guilt. It’s whether the identified fraud aggregates to a material misstatement that swings the election.
    You keep saying evidence but you've provided 0. USPS backdating ballots seems to be a 100% hoax, all you have is the PA one. Which even if it's true, Erie county's total votes for Biden soon won't represent his PA lead.

And it doesn't account for the hundreds of thousands of ballots lost in sorting centers.

If USPS is complicit in the rigging of an election, it's going to be towards the party who the president is working towards as he appoints the postmaster general who went as far as to dismantle high speed sorting machines in an election year, much less in a pandemic election year with record numbers of ballots being mailed.

Trump is a liar and a cheat and the will of the American people crushed him. He is attempting a coup on the will of the American people and it couldn't be more obvious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    So no evidence then?
    All the evidence of a coup is right there. Trump is attempting to win this election not through the will of the American people but via his conservative court system given to him by Moscow Mitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

this is all in the PA filing?
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    this is all in the PA filing?
    Yes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given