Page 158 of 442 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 8827

Thread: GDT: 11/3/20, Election Day, Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph R. Biden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Reject evidence? What a joke from your side after all we’ve seen the last few years with the Russia hoax, impeachment and corona. The jig is up on your game.
    Okay, buddy. You keep living in your little hate bubble. Good luck with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalyn View Post
    Okay, buddy. You keep living in your little hate bubble. Good luck with that.
    Little hate bubble. Hahahaha

Your bull**** narratives aren’t working anymore. Your party is getting less inclusive while mine is getting more diverse.

But keep up this strategy though. It’s working so well.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    America is done with your Aethistism as well. We’ve been driven into darkness for too long and a great awakening is happening. When the cheating is finally unraveled it will be clear what the way forward is.

Globalists never thought trump would have this much support. The cheating was therefore too easy to spot.
    Hmmmmmmm Looks a little like American is starting to tire of hatred and violence in the name of Christianity and religion in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Little hate bubble. Hahahaha

Your bull**** narratives aren’t working anymore. Your party is getting less inclusive while mine is getting more diverse.

But keep up this strategy though. It’s working so well.
    It was impossible for your party to get any less diverse. I'm THRILLED to see that some people decided the best way to rid the world of the religious right and their hatred for anyone different was from the inside. You will never see it coming because you're so blinded by your devotion. I'm just happy to be alive in this age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Hmmmmmmm Looks a little like American is starting to tire of hatred and violence in the name of Christianity and religion in general.

You’ve learned nothing from the last 5 years regarding polling but please keep believing these things when people are afraid to share their beliefs.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    You’ve learned nothing from the last 5 years regarding polling but please keep believing these things when people are afraid to share their beliefs.
    If anything, people have been scared to share that they don't believe this nonsense that has gripped America for far too long. You think it's easier to say you're an atheist in America than Christian? hahahaha That's why we have so many politicians claiming to be atheist, right? There's a reason why they all bow and pretend to pray.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It was impossible for your party to get any less diverse. I'm THRILLED to see that some people decided the best way to rid the world of the religious right and their hatred for anyone different was from the inside. You will never see it coming because you're so blinded by your devotion. I'm just happy to be alive in this age.
    Yeah. All those blacks and Hispanics that joined the populist movement are not religious. What world do you live in.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    If anything, people have been scared to share that they don't believe this nonsense that has gripped America for far too long. You think it's easier to say you're an atheist in America than Christian? hahahaha That's why we have so many politicians claiming to be atheist, right? There's a reason why they all bow and pretend to pray.
    100% it’s easier to say you’re an aethist. It’s not even debate able.

There has been a war against the Judeo Christian faith for decades. That will come to an end after we sniff out all those responsible for trying to steal this election.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Yeah. All those blacks and Hispanics that joined the populist movement are not religious. What world do you live in.
    lol Love it. You want to talk about scared to share beliefs? Try talking to atheists from those cultures. There are FAR more than you think. I know. I've actually met with many many of them. You have no idea what you are talking about. Plus, there are Christians who see the religious right like Muslims see terrorists. You think they are going to continue letting you run the USA?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts

There has been a war against the Judeo Christian faith for decades. That will come to an end after we sniff out all those responsible for trying to steal this election.
    What a ****ing joke. I've legit lost a job for being an atheist. How again have you suffered for being Christian? Also, that last line from you not at all some creepy totalitarianism bull****. Wow. lol You can't even see that? "That will come to an end after we sniff out all those responsible..." Yikes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Release the kraken!

Can’t wait to see the reactions when people realize trump won the popular vote.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Your party
    My party is whichever one opposes the religious right more, and when that scale tips toward republicans (and it will), I will be right there with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    What a ****ing joke. I've legit lost a job for being an atheist. How again have you suffered for being Christian? Also, that last line from you not at all some creepy totalitarianism bull****. Wow. lol You can't even see that? "That will come to an end after we sniff out all those responsible..." Yikes!
    I’m not Christian.

I’m a non practicing Jew but a believer in the Divine.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    Release the kraken!
    Come on. Tell me how you've suffered for being Christian in America? Or how anyone has? I'd like to hear it. You all have been playing victim all these years as you've felt the power start to slip from your grasp. You play it well, I give you that. Not many people could cry and complain about a war against them and the persecution (oh the persecution!) while having their foot on the throats of so many for so long and do it better. I definitely give you that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    I’m not Christian.

I stand corrected. You shill for them so well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I stand corrected. You shill for them so well.
    I of course stand by those with a similar value system. The left is devoid of values and always results in the suffering of humankind while a free society that Judaeo/Christian values are based on promotes prosperity and happiness. It’s a very simple decision.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    I’m not Christian.

Funny side note...my local poker group is made up of an atheist (me obviously), 3 Jewish men (one a rabbi), 2 Christians, and 1 huge Trump supporter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    I of course stand by those with a similar value system. The left is devoid of values and always results in the suffering of humankind while a free society that Judaeo/Christian values are based on promotes prosperity and happiness. It’s a very simple decision.
    For what it is worth (and I know you won't be able to see the truth in this), religion has never been on the side of a free society. You are horribly mistaken on that point, a mistake many many have made over the centuries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    For what it is worth (and I know you won't be able to see the truth in this), religion has never been on the side of a free society. You are horribly mistaken on that point, a mistake many many have made over the centuries.
    I agree that Christianity has had a troubled past. That is not where I believe the faith is now.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    This point is so wrong. I can't even. I have to go back to it. How in the world can you make this claim? I know so many people terrified to let it be known that they are atheists, and I know exactly 0 people worried about letting people know they are Christian. In fact, most of them can't help themselves. We live in a country where a baseball team let it get out that they were only interested in Christians. We live in a country where 95% of politicians claim to be Christian. We live in a world where Social Media is flooded with people claiming to be religious, and yet I have to go to private groups to talk to other atheists. You tell me how you can make this claim. Please.