Page 233 of 442 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 8827

Thread: GDT: 11/3/20, Election Day, Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph R. Biden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl View Post
    The SCOTUS isn't going to get involved unless they are provided with clear, foolproof evidence. Not he said, they said stuff or complaining about recent rules that were changed, clear, foolproof evidence.

If it remains he said, they said stuff and complaining about recent rules, there's a next to 0% chance that they do anything major. They are not going to throw out tons of votes because half of America is upset about the 2020 election results.

I already expect the consent decree in Georgia to go away in the medium term because it's caused a total uproar, but it's going to be too late to affect 2020.

1 out of 3 states actually doing a "hearing" about the election ain't too bad I guess (Michigan and Arizona said they have no knowledge of one).

Edit: And the PA "hearing" sounds like something that's informal, so maybe it's like that presser from last week where Rudy melted on TV.
    Signed affadivts is evidence.

Dead people voting (confirmed) is evidence.

Mail in ballots registration (that voted) having residential addresses as possible boxes disguised as apartments is evidence.

Then there are volumes of research being produced which show statistical anomalies at specific counties.

This is all evidence. The narrative that no evidence exists is a flat out lie.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Michigan Supreme Court recommending full independent t audit. Of course they do. This election was flat out stolen.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    For the last 22 months, Michigan’s Bureau of Elections has worked with local clerks and national experts to prepare for a statewide audit of November’s general election.

During my tenure as Michigan's Secretary of State, and even before I was sworn into office, I've spoken repeatedly about the importance of post-election audits. Such audits ensure Michiganders can trust the outcome of our elections as an accurate reflection of the will of the people.

For example, following the March 10 presidential primary earlier this year, my office conducted Michigan’s first statewide risk-limiting audit pilot in partnership with 80 county clerks and hundreds of municipal clerks across Michigan. By state law, an audit can't be performed until the vote is certified.

The effort demonstrated the results of our elections are accurate and provided an extra layer of security as we prepared for November’s election.

A risk-limiting audit is the most statistically reliable method of evaluating the tabulation of ballots in an election. It involves drawing a large random sample of ballots in any given jurisdiction to confirm that, when ballots are visually inspected, the outcomes closely match the results reported by tabulation machines.

The pilot audit we conducted after the certification of Michigan’s March primary included a record-breaking 277 jurisdictions in all, more than had ever participated in such an audit anywhere in the country. It quickly and successfully demonstrated that Michigan’s ballot tabulation machines functioned properly and election results were accurate.

Following the certification of Michigan’s elections, our statewide risk-limiting audit will be paired with comprehensive local audits.

This standard procedure examines and determines explanations for clerical errors identified before and on election day, in addition to any issues identified during canvasses. They typically include reviewing poll books and ballots, which can help determine why numbers were out of balance in the canvass. Their goal is to assist clerks in developing protocols to prevent such errors in future elections.

Since I was sworn into office, our State Bureau of Elections has conducted more than 120 post-election audits in local jurisdictions. Following the state’s certification of November’s election, they will be carried out in Wayne County and other local jurisdictions where the data shows notable clerical errors or unexplained imbalances in precincts. Importantly, the data from Detroit that has caught attention this year shows far fewer errors than were identified in the 2016 general election.

Michigan’s election audits will commence after the general election is certified by the Board of State Canvassers. This is in accordance with Michigan law, which does not allow access to ballots and other materials critical to conducting an audit until after certification occurs.

It’s also important to be clear that post-election audits are designed to identify issues and opportunities for improvement in future elections. They are not conducted or performed in response to false or mythical allegations of “irregularities” that have no basis in fact. Where evidence exists of actual fraud, it should be submitted in writing to the Bureau of Elections, which refers all credible allegations to the Attorney General’s office for further investigation. It's crucial to understand that no evidence of widespread wrongdoing has been presented to date, and judges appointed by both Republicans and Democrats have denied numerous lawsuits on grounds that their allegations lack any merit at all.

Unfortunately, voters continue to be inundated with misinformation claiming the contrary. Through social media posts, subpoenas, frivolous lawsuits and unsubstantiated claims against basic election procedures, our elections are under siege from a massive amount of false information aimed solely at eroding confidence in our elections and damaging the very foundation of our democracy.

But here’s the truth: Michigan’s election was carried out by more than 1,600 public servant clerks and tens of thousands of volunteer election workers. They can and have attested to the fact that our election was conducted fairly, securely and transparently, and that the results are indeed an accurate reflection of the will of the voters. The will of the people in Michigan is clear and unequivocal.

Citizens across the country and here in Michigan can have faith that these facts will carry the day.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jocelyn Benson is Michigan’s 43rd Secretary of State and author of State Secretaries of State, Guardians of the Democratic Process.
    Last edited by 57Brave; 11-24-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    They genuinely think Americans are too. Stupid to remember the last 4 years

NL Rookie of the Year
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Yeah, Michigan conducting an audit is not a news flash, because I heard about it a little while ago.

It's not one that they plan on doing until spring of next year.
    Aggression with prospects is fine, but being stupid is not. There should be a way to find a happy medium between a Pirates like idea of being overly cautious with prospects and going stupidly fast with prospects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I'm thrilled that an audit is taking place in any form. Corruption needs to be exposed.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The media did their patriotic duty to keep the public uninformed

This is the dumbest thing ever posted to this site. I wonder how many Trump voters were aware that Trump is the first President to have negative job growth in his term. How many know that he is flagrantly violating the emoluments clause of the constitution? That he isnt actually a billionaire? That he got 400 million dollars from Daddy and not the 1 million paid back with interest? That Maryanne Trump had to beg colleges to let him in? That he cheated on his SATS? That he was caught red handed cheating in the 2016 and 2020 elections? Etc.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

goldfly (11-24-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Those are really great points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    They genuinely think Americans are too. Stupid to remember the last 4 years

WTF does a few people in the media have to do with the active President trying to actually commit a coup? Trump has shown that those people were right. Trump never should have been allowed to be President. He failed to turn the county into a dictatorship but it doesnt diminish the fact he tried.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'm thrilled that an audit is taking place in any form. Corruption needs to be exposed.
    You have spent the last 5 years defending the corruption... but sure.... you care about corruption.

It’s over."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

goldfly (11-24-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    WTF does a few people in the media have to do with the active President trying to actually commit a coup? Trump has shown that those people were right. Trump never should have been allowed to be President. He failed to turn the county into a dictatorship but it doesnt diminish the fact he tried.
    It was super patriotic to do it in 2016.

It is burning democracy to the ground in 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Signed affadivts is evidence.

Dead people voting (confirmed) is evidence.

Mail in ballots registration (that voted) having residential addresses as possible boxes disguised as apartments is evidence.

Then there are volumes of research being produced which show statistical anomalies at specific counties.

This is all evidence. The narrative that no evidence exists is a flat out lie.

Correction. No evidence that pass the sniff test of a courtroom.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Indeed. We should not forget this. To his credit, Romney has been clear in calling it out. He is the only Republican member of Congress to put it so clearly. iiwii

"I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The cheaters didn't expect to get called on it. They are too used to Romney type of Republicans.

Yiu can feel the frenzy building up. They know they got caught and more and more is being discovered. After the election is rightfully awarded to trump there should be a special prosecutor assigned to figuring out why so many things are wrong with our election process.

Lots of Brenda Snipes out there.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    feeling it

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Indeed. We should not forget this. To his credit, Romney has been clear in calling it out. He is the only Republican member of Congress to put it so clearly. iiwii

Garsh... Trump has been so destructive. We could have invaded 20 new countries if it weren't for him! We could have locked down all US cities if weren't for him! We could have had mandatory critical race theory training in every home if it weren't for him!

We will never get those 4 years back!!! **** those germans for not taking him down sooner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    It was super patriotic to do it in 2016.

It is burning democracy to the ground in 2020

Do you know who didnt agree with those few people in the media? The Democrats, who didnt even entertain the notion.......because it would be burning democracy to the ground..... are also the ones outraged right now. What you dont get about that I dont know. Trump trying for the coup justifies someone if they had done it to him imo.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Garsh... Trump has been so destructive. We could have invaded 20 new countries if it weren't for him! We could have locked down all US cities if weren't for him! We could have had mandatory critical race theory training in every home if it weren't for him!

We will never get those 4 years back!!! **** those germans for not taking him down sooner
    all he did was attempt a coup...fortunately he was too incompetent to pull it off...i've said it before and will repeat it...his incompetence has been our saving grace

however, his incompetence has also led to many more people dying than necessary

so the balance sheet on his incompetence is a complicated one

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

Bombing increased under Trump and he is the reason we are still selling arms to Saudi Arabia to **** all over Yemen. I get the narrative you want to push but its hore****. Also we probably arent dealing with the virus if we had a competent President. One who would have had people on the ground in Wuhan instead of kissing Xi Jipings ass.

It’s over."