Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 8827

Thread: GDT: 11/3/20, Election Day, Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph R. Biden

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Do you know who didnt agree with those few people in the media? The Democrats, who didnt even entertain the notion.......because it would be burning democracy to the ground..... are also the ones outraged right now. What you dont get about that I dont know. Trump trying for the coup justifies someone if they had done it to him imo.
    Trump has done nothing that hasn't been tried before. His lawyers are clowns and an aggressive media who hates Trump was much more on top of it

Cool. But the idea this was a coup attempt and would lead to any outcome outside of voluntarily leaving was always yet another insane conspiracy theory that yall have been peddling for 4 years. You have lost your mind. Trump is completely harmless but don't let that stop ya from calling him a fascist as you are barred from being with your family from your democratic leader.

Hopefully you can be healed once the mean orange man is gone. Let us know how your OANN rage watching is going

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I'm thrilled that an audit is taking place in any form. Corruption needs to be exposed.
    I'd love to see an audit of all the s#'t you've posted on this site. THAT would be revealing.

We're still waiting on those 3 million fake voters from 2016.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Bombing increased under Trump and he is the reason we are still selling arms to Saudi Arabia to **** all over Yemen. I get the narrative you want to push but its hore****. Also we probably arent dealing with the virus if we had a competent President. One who would have had people on the ground in Wuhan instead of kissing Xi Jipings ass.
    Trumps defense team expanded our existing wars as they always do. That is precisely the deep state at work. Trump tried to pull troops out earlier but was too much of a coward to hold true against "the generals" and media onslaught of him killing American troops by pulling out too soon.

Biden will expand the bombing and expand the countries we decide to bomb.

And by the way, we wouldn't be dealing with the virus? I asked in other thread but of course nobody answered. Which country is handling this so well?? What is with the obsession of blaming Trump when the whole ****ing world is having the same outcomes as the US.

Of course, Trump was instrumental in the record breaking vaccine development but it is taboo to give him credit so, mods please censor this last paragraph

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I'd love to see an audit of all the s#'t you've posted on this site. THAT would be revealing.

We're still waiting on those 3 million fake voters from 2016.
    I'd love it after they unwind the fraud from this election to go backwards. Does anyone honestly thjnk this is the first year with large swaths of dead people voting and absentee ballots requested in people's names tbst didn't request them?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Question for thethe. Say they find significant voter fraud and Biden was in on it. If Republicans take back the House in 2022 and keep the Senate, the Republican House impeaches Biden and votes go according to party lines in the Senate so Biden is acquitted. Would you call that a complete and total exoneration?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Trumps defense team expanded our existing wars as they always do. That is precisely the deep state at work. Trump tried to pull troops out earlier but was too much of a coward to hold true against "the generals" and media onslaught of him killing American troops by pulling out too soon.

Biden will expand the bombing and expand the countries we decide to bomb.

And by the way, we wouldn't be dealing with the virus? I asked in other thread but of course nobody answered. Which country is handling this so well?? What is with the obsession of blaming Trump when the whole ****ing world is having the same outcomes as the US.

Of course, Trump was instrumental in the record breaking vaccine development but it is taboo to give him credit so, mods please censor this last paragraph

The first paragraph is clearly trolling so I wont even respond to that. Please do get back to me when bombing increases under Biden though.

Yes, we probably wouldnt be dealing with the virus if not for Trump. Your asking which country handled it better is Biden level misunderstanding. America was the world leader on global crisis before Trump. I dont like being the world police but you know we are the world police. If we handled this right it doesnt get out to the rest of the world. I know you are new to politics but when a person is President they no longer get to claim they arent responsible for bad **** that happens. A terrorist nukes New York. Well not Trumps fault how was he supposed to know. Thats not how this works. Presidents job is to protect the county from the seen and unseen. Obama did a lot to protect this country from this kind of threat. Trump burnt that to the ground then spent the time he had the best chance to contain the virus kissing Xi Jipings ass and then claimed theres nothing that could have been done. Come on man.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Again... you've posted more about hypothetical violence than real violence from your social justice warriors.

I'm happy to bet those folks will be fine, if you'd like.

But I couldn't help but notice DC completely boarded up in anticipation of a Trump win. That was real

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    The first paragraph is clearly trolling so I wont even respond to that. Please do get back to me when bombing increases under Biden though.

Yes, we probably wouldnt be dealing with the virus if not for Trump. Your asking which country handled it better is Biden level misunderstanding. America was the world leader on global crisis before Trump. I dont like being the world police but you know we are the world police. If we handled this right it doesnt get out to the rest of the world. I know you are new to politics but when a person is President they no longer get to claim they arent responsible for bad **** that happens. A terrorist nukes New York. Well not Trumps fault how was he supposed to know. Thats not how this works. Presidents job is to protect the county from the seen and unseen. Obama did a lot to protect this country from this kind of threat. Trump burnt that to the ground then spent the time he had the best chance to contain the virus kissing Xi Jipings ass and then claimed theres nothing that could have been done. Come on man.
    You're adorable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Over 8k people voted in Nevada tbat did not meet residency requirements.

I wonder who they voted for.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Question for thethe. Say they find significant voter fraud and Biden was in on it. If Republicans take back the House in 2022 and keep the Senate, the Republican House impeaches Biden and votes go according to party lines in the Senate so Biden is acquitted. Would you call that a complete and total exoneration?
    It won't go that far.

Biden will never be sworn in. Has Kamala given up her Senate seat yet?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Trump has done nothing that hasn't been tried before. His lawyers are clowns and an aggressive media who hates Trump was much more on top of it

Cool. But the idea this was a coup attempt and would lead to any outcome outside of voluntarily leaving was always yet another insane conspiracy theory that yall have been peddling for 4 years. You have lost your mind. Trump is completely harmless but don't let that stop ya from calling him a fascist as you are barred from being with your family from your democratic leader.

Hopefully you can be healed once the mean orange man is gone. Let us know how your OANN rage watching is going

Uh, when has a President tried to bypass the vote to install himself as President after they lost in a landslide? I guess you missed the part where people have been saying since the start that this coup attempt wasnt going to work. Talking about Trump trying it doesnt mean we thought it would work. You are also welcome to show me where I have ever used the word fascists. Maybe you need a handicap to help you in these arguments. I could pretend to be the commy lover you think I am so your arguments work better.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Yeah yeah yeah the evil fascist orange man was trying to burn down democracy by legally contesting some vote irregularities. When he didn't win he began the transition.

Yall remind me of the insane journalist who said the celebrating on the streets (covid approved, by the way) was like toppling a dictator.

Yall actually believe this insanity. Its why we are constantly laughing at you while you give us updates on OANN and charlie kirk..

Keep up the good fight, comrade. We couldn't have toppled the dictator without you and nsacpi endless rage opposition research and poll watching.

True Patriots you are.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Another mistake in Arizona now netting trump around 6k votes. Wonder where all those mistakes in trumps favor are coming.
    I mean do we see this ****?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Anyone want to speculate why first timr mail in ballots registrations were done with a PO box as a residential address when thats against the law?

Does anyone care?
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    No

We don’t care about your Twitter stupidly

We paid attention to the examples in court that you have to prove with facts

Well, the people that aren’t in a dumbass cult like yourself
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I know at least one person who voted in Florida who doesn't meet residency requirements.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I know at least one person who voted in Florida who doesn't meet residency requirements.
    and at least one other that entered the country under dubious (fraudulent ?) circumstances
    Last edited by 57Brave; 11-25-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    For those observing take note that no specific fact pattern has been disputed.

They know what the reality is. Now it’s about whether the Supreme Court will provide remedy to overturn the original fake results or if the state legislatures will have the courage to not certify and send the decision the house.

Far from over.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl View Post
    God, I f***ing hate that we're in HUGELY, HUGELY partisan times right now.
    I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl View Post
    But you're not worth arguing with because of you being a Trumplican.
    Oh yeah. Now I remember.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

thethe (11-25-2020)