Page 579 of 597 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,580 of 11928

Thread: The Biden Presidency

  1. #11561
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    25,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,492
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,814
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe...den-rcna139091


    FBI source arrested for feeding false information to the FBI about the Bidens and Ukraine because he hated the Bidens. Now we have proof that the whole Biden/Ukraine hoax was a politically motivated attack on the Bidens, and many of you saps were duped by it, but we know they will never admit it. The FBI knew the Ukraine allegations were a hoax but didnt come out and say anything publicly before the election. No doubt because they were politically motivated to hurt Bidens chances to win the election.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

  2. #11562
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    lol

  3. #11563
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    25,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,492
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,814
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    I also think its funny how badly you got duped, yet again
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

  4. #11564
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I also think its funny how badly you got duped, yet again
    lolololol. You're a ****ing idiot.

  5. #11565
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    25,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,492
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,814
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    You can get mad all you want, doesnt change the fact you got duped again.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

  6. #11566
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Not mad but generally laughing at your stupidity. There's one of two things going on here.

    1) It's real and he lied. However, he's only part of the equation and it doesn't change the Biden/Ukraine connection nor does it affect the Biden/China connection at all.

    2) The more likely scenario is that this is just a continuation of the DOJ/FBI corruption where they are protecting the Bidens which we've seen with our own eyes. Hunter's court appearance proves that. It sure is funny how this charge pops up during the time of Bobulsiki's (sp?) testimony. It's called witness intimidation so no more people pop up to go against the Bidens. I guess in your mind thi is just a coincidence just like how we have 4 criminal court appearances along with 2 civil trials against Trump in an election year. lol. I look for this guy to get a shakedown where he has to plead guilty.
    Last edited by Garmel; 02-15-2024 at 11:06 PM.

  7. #11567
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    25,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,492
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,814
    Thanked in
    2,727 Posts
    This is just sad. You people were scammed and believed every bit of it. The FBI knew this guy was lying and didnt set the record straight publicly when allegations were made or charge him with lying to them. This is everything you claim about the Russia collusion investigation and you are defending it.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

  8. #11568
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    You seem not to realize that the people responsible for the Russian Collusion lie is now telling us this story. That's why I'm skeptical.

    A guy who was considered a reliable source for 10 years lied about Biden because he didn't like him. Ok.

    David Weiss, the one charged this guy, is also the one who tried to give Hunter that ridiculous immunity package the judge knocked down. He's done nothing but protect the Bidens.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

    Carp (02-16-2024)

  10. #11569
    It's OVER 5,000! Tapate50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,084
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,706
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    He’s just embarrassed. Y’all leave him alone
    Ivermectin Man

  11. #11570
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,532
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,704
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,387
    Thanked in
    7,536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    You people were scammed and believed every bit of it.
    You should show some compassion toward the people who bought into this and stop pointing it out so often.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

    "I am your retribution."

  12. #11571
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69,587
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,180
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    You should show some compassion toward the people who bought into this and stop pointing it out so often.
    What are Hunter Bidens skills?
    Natural Immunity Croc

  13. #11572
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11,446
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,757
    Thanked in
    1,985 Posts
    So according to cajun the only option is that this guy lied and therefore the entire investigation is bogus..... Despite actual evidence that Biden had meetings and dinners with the same Ukranian officials and Burisma associates before 2017..... despite emails from Hunter....

    Or maybe.... maybe this is just another case of Biden DOJ being inexplicably corrupt.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Carp For This Useful Post:

    Garmel (02-16-2024)

  15. #11573
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    You should show some compassion toward the people who bought into this and stop pointing it out so often.
    I do show compassion toward the people who are once again being lied to by FBI/DOJ for the millionth time and still believe them.
    Last edited by Garmel; 02-16-2024 at 09:00 AM.

  16. #11574
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69,587
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,180
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    So according to cajun the only option is that this guy lied and therefore the entire investigation is bogus..... Despite actual evidence that Biden had meetings and dinners with the same Ukranian officials and Burisma associates before 2017..... despite emails from Hunter....

    Or maybe.... maybe this is just another case of Biden DOJ being inexplicably corrupt.
    The documentary evidence thta was found on the laptop makes this open and shut.

    Thats why there was such a rush to categorize it as Russian Disinformation.
    Natural Immunity Croc

  17. #11575
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69,587
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,180
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Can Cajun or the BL answer the question as to what skills Hunter Biden had/has?
    Natural Immunity Croc

  18. #11576
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69,587
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,180
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

  19. #11577
    It's OVER 5,000!
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,822
    Thanked in
    1,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post

    Or maybe.... maybe this is just another case of Biden DOJ being inexplicably corrupt.
    We've seen this too many times not to consider it.

  20. #11578
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    24,665
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,434
    Thanked in
    2,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Can Cajun or the BL answer the question as to what skills Hunter Biden had/has?
    Having a dick MTG is obsessed with .
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  21. #11579
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69,587
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,180
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Having a dick MTG is obsessed with .
    And you guys think there was no corruption.
    You guys are pathetic.
    Natural Immunity Croc

  22. #11580
    It's OVER 5,000! Tapate50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,410
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,084
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,706
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Government cucking at his highest point of all time.

    Amazing turn around for some of you.
    Ivermectin Man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •