Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 11967

Thread: The Biden Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

if I can quote a blithering idiot "the polls are fake"
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Audits were outright refused.

Chain of custody lose for hundreds of thousands of votes.

Election laws were changed unconstitutionally.

Real news was kept from voters.

Big tech invested hundreds of millions in low income neighborhoods to ‘grease’ the wheel.

Again, if the election was fair it could have been dispelled in one week with a true independent audit. Any reasonable person has to ask themselves why that was so difficult to get and the actual request was met with vitriol and accusations of anti democracy.

The final tell was the fallback to identity politics and call anyone questioning the vote counts in traditional fraud ridden areas as racist.

Let’s see how many votes the democrats get when they don’t have covid as an excuse to do mail ins.

Republicans refused your audit. Trump would have refused an audit if he won too. Maybe you can explain why refusing something like an audit is proof of guilt but Trump refusing to release numerous things like his tax returns which EVERY presidential candidate in modern history has done is not proof of guilt? Nothing pleases me more than you being on the other side of this. Wanting something thinking it will prove crimes only to be refused. Go cry me a river.

I dont know exactly what you are referring to regarding chain of custody but you dont get to not count peoples votes because you dont like how the process was handled. Maybe you can get sanctions against whoever did it or get a court order for the future but no sane court in this country would tell people their votes dont count because it wasnt handled properly after they voted.

What news wasnt reported? There was plenty of news I think should have been frontage news that never saw the light of day in conservative media. I got just as many grievances with the media for not covering Trump's corruption enough as you do about anything else not being covered. So again, cry me a river.

You will NEVER get election laws changed retroactively after an election. Absolutely N E V E R. Trump had time to sue before the election. He did. He lost. Get over it. The courts are who interpret the constitution and you lost all of those cases.

"Big tech" lol, I dont do social media so I dont know what this is even about. Maybe they saw how disastrous Trumps handling of the economy was and decided to use their free speech to lobby for a more competent President? Last I checked they have that right.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Welp, Garland is making me eat my words. It's only terrorism to blow up government buildings during business hours, apparently.

Wow you really have to stretch for this one. He said both are serious crimes that should be dealt with. I think his answer was pretty good. Trying to burn down an empty courthouse is not the same as trying to burn down a courthouse thats conducting business.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    I've always thought the word "insurrection" to describe what happened gave the people way more credit than they deserved. It was a riot.

As for the other theories (e.g. stolen election), I arrived at my positions not through propaganda but instead through reasoning. To swing the election for Biden to the degree the stolen election theory requires would have necessitated a massive conspiracy across multiple states involving hundreds of people. It's pretty much impossible to keep something like that a secret. Someone at some point would roll on the rest of the group.

I do think there's plenty of shenanigans in most elections. I think the new hotness this year was ballot harvesting with the absentee ballots. We already have seen both parties affect some elections in California with ballot harvesting and I think we probably saw a fair bit of it across the country last year (even in states where it's illegal, like Georgia). But that kind of stuff is ground level, not the result of corrupt election officials dropping in thousands of fake ballots.

No I think insurrection is the exact right word. Their goal, according to their own words, was to murder the VP and as many members of Congress as it took to stop the certification of the vote believing that would allow Trump to stay in office.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    I’d agree that stupidity is a common theme amongst most people but the it’s more prevalent now on the left as the media is used as a propaganda machine. Time and time again we have shown examples at outright misinformation and withholding of information.
    1 out of 6 Biden voters Said they would have changed their vote if they knew about the hunter biden laptop.

That’s a big ****ing deal

I wonder how many Trump votes would have switched if they knew Trump was raping 5 year olds at Maralago. I cant help but laugh anytime you bring up a poll. "their all fake polls........" This BS where you dismiss all polls you dont like then attempt to bring in poll results you do like aint gonna fly chief. You can shove that back where your head is.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    People are going to start realizing fast how incredible trumps four years were.

No refunds. You wanted this mess. Now you have to deal with it. The whole nation is about to go down the tubes like California.

When it’s finally unpacked about how much cheating there was in 2020 I hope people riot because of how much destitution these corrupt leftists bring about to this great nation.

4 million less jobs when he left office as when he came in. 500k dead so far from the Coronavirus because he was too scared to offend Xi Jiping. Trump set a record for most bombs dropped in modern US history by a President. Yeah, miss him sooooo much right now.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Garland won’t commit to keeping special counsel Durham open? I thought that was an attack on democracy?

Leftist play by different rules. The sooner all republicans realize that the sooner we can take back the country and get it off this collision course with disaster.

Let me know when Biden fired anyone investigating him. Trump fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller. I'll throw you a curveball. I dont want the Durham investigation to be forcefully ended. Not only do I want his report released but I want an investigation of the whole Durham investigation to see if there were any attempts to influence him by corrupt sources like Barr or Trump. I want to know every word Barr or any other Trump appointee said to Durham. As I said from the beginning from what I researched Durham is a quality guy. The only reason I want his investigation over is because I think there are a few Trump related investigations I would like to see him head.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Let me know when Biden fired anyone investigating him. Trump fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller. I'll throw you a curveball. I dont want the Durham investigation to be forcefully ended. Not only do I want his report released but I want an investigation of the whole Durham investigation to see if there were any attempts to influence him by corrupt sources like Barr or Trump. I want to know every word Barr or any other Trump appointee said to Durham. As I said from the beginning from what I researched Durham is a quality guy. The only reason I want his investigation over is because I think there are a few Trump related investigations I would like to see him head.
    This is the tactic. Ignore the findings and look at trump or Russia. Right out of the Hillary playbook.

Sheep
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Um, wut? I want Durhams report public. You haven't been the same since you sold your soul to the CCP.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    release the Durham
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    You haven't been the same since you sold your soul to the CCP.
    He did it so cheaply too.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Wow you really have to stretch for this one. He said both are serious crimes that should be dealt with. I think his answer was pretty good. Trying to burn down an empty courthouse is not the same as trying to burn down a courthouse thats conducting business.
    Why actually use your brain

When you can just freak out and go off an unrelated tangent and make it seem he said something he didn’t?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I love when thethe calls others sheep

Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Stretch? He explicitly stated that it's not terrorism when it happens after hours. You're bending like Gumby lately.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (02-24-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Stretch? He explicitly stated that it's not terrorism when it happens after hours. You're bending like Gumby lately.
    Lately?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Why actually use your brain

When you can just freak out and go off an unrelated tangent and make it seem he said something he didn’t?
    Weird- I don’t see anyone freaking out.

But also- that’s what was said.

“Umm, uhhh, ummmmm “ not the most eloquent fellow is he?
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,048 Posts
    No I think insurrection is the exact right word. Their goal, according to their own words, was to murder the VP and as many members of Congress as it took to stop the certification of the vote believing that would allow Trump to stay in office.
    I think there's a push to attach the worst descriptions of what these people did but the side effect is that it gives them too much credit. It was a riot with a sprinkling of domestic terrorists. Insurrection, at least to me, implies more organization, greater permanence, or uniformity of purpose. By and large you had an angry mob pitching a fit because they didn't get their way. It was still absolutely inexcusable and the prosecutions should continue. I just think the word riot better captures what happened than insurrection. I don't think most of these idiots are capable of a real insurrection. Just temper tantrums.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to striker42 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (02-24-2021)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    It was a necessity for his victory... both from taking away from the solid progress being made, as well as paving the way for mass mail voting and last minute changing of election rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    It was a necessity for his victory... both from taking away from the solid progress being made, as well as paving the way for mass mail voting and last minute changing of election rules

Without CCP virus Trump wins by a tremendous margin. Republicans would control all three houses and the country would be better off.

CCP will be expecting payment for their contribution to the democrats.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    These ****in tyrants are excited as hell to restrict free speech.
    Natural Immunity Croc