Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 11944

Thread: The Biden Presidency

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Lol, thanks for the laugh buddy. You should be a comedian. Where does my wanting Hillary charged in 2016 fit into your narrative. Or my defense of Kyle Rittenhouse? You cant be Pro-Trump and anti-corruption. What you do is define corruption as anything you dont like. I dont like this verdict. Corruption. I dont like that my lord and savior is being investigated. Corruption. Democrats arent charged with imaginary crimes I made up in my head. Corruption. You dont agree that a President telling a country dependent on our protection to publicly open an investigation into his chief political rival is corruption but think every investigation of Trump is corruption. You can **** off with that ****.
    lol. You are the king of bad takes. The problem with you is that you don't understand evidence and you constantly try to make comparisons between things that are not close to being equal. I could swear you're on the spectrum.
    Last edited by Garmel; 03-20-2023 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Those exact words sum up what I think of you. You think Hillary can not only be charged but convicted to a crime someone else confessed to simply because you consider her a liar. You think Sussman can go to the FBI on behalf of the Clinton campaign when emails showed they didnt want to bring the allegations to the FBI. Do you know whats considered the strongest evidence in criminal cases? When someone confesses to a crime and implicates his co-conspirators. Thats what Michael Cohen did. Trumps own lawyer confessed to crimes and admits Trump was a co-conspirator to them. Imagine if Joe Bidens lawyer was admitting to committing crimes at the direction of Biden. I bet you would all of a sudden consider it concrete evidence then. You have the legal knowledge of a first grader.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Those exact words sum up what I think of you. You think Hillary can not only be charged but convicted to a crime someone else confessed to simply because you consider her a liar. You think Sussman can go to the FBI on behalf of the Clinton campaign when emails showed they didnt want to bring the allegations to the FBI. Do you know whats considered the strongest evidence in criminal cases? When someone confesses to a crime and implicates his co-conspirators. Thats what Michael Cohen did. Trumps own lawyer confessed to crimes and admits Trump was a co-conspirator to them. Imagine if Joe Bidens lawyer was admitting to committing crimes at the direction of Biden. I bet you would all of a sudden consider it concrete evidence then. You have the legal knowledge of a first grader.
    You have the legal knowledge of a complete idiot. I'm sure if Trump was in the same legal trouble and one of his underlings said "I did it by accident" you or the courts would believe it. An underling supposedly doing this (which nobody with a brain really believes) is not a get out of jail free card for his/her boss. It is for Hillary.

Sussman billed Hillary for his work. Instead of thinking that maybe the e-mail was a ruse for plausible deniability or that they changed their mind, you come to the highly unlikely conclusion that he tried to screw Hillary. Hillary didn't sue him, did she? This is how stupid you are and a sign of no critical thinking skills.

Cohen will say and do anything right now to stay in the good graces of the DOJ. The guy is a convicted perjurer but if he's against Trump he's automatically to be believed in your eyes.

I'm still amazed that a drug addict continually believes himself to be smarter and more informed than others. How freaking delusional are you?
    Last edited by Garmel; 03-20-2023 at 08:34 PM.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Indeed. The party of love and tolerance is full on ready to kill you when you dissent from their accepting love

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Indeed. The party of love and tolerance is full on ready to kill you when you dissent from their accepting love

Conservatives have the most mentally incompetent takes.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (03-21-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Yet they can answer simple questions where Libs cannot.

Wild
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,701 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Conservatives have the most mentally incompetent takes.
    Like men can get pregnant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Or antifa doesn’t exist?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    You have the legal knowledge of a complete idiot. I'm sure if Trump was in the same legal trouble and one of his underlings said "I did it by accident" you or the courts would believe it. An underling supposedly doing this (which nobody with a brain really believes) is not a get out of jail free card for his/her boss. It is for Hillary.

Sussman billed Hillary for his work. Instead of thinking that maybe the e-mail was a ruse for plausible deniability or that they changed their mind, you come to the highly unlikely conclusion that he tried to screw Hillary. Hillary didn't sue him, did she? This is how stupid you are and a sign of no critical thinking skills.

Cohen will say and do anything right now to stay in the good graces of the DOJ. The guy is a convicted perjurer but if he's against Trump he's automatically to be believed in your eyes.

I'm still amazed that a drug addict continually believes himself to be smarter and more informed than others. How freaking delusional are you?

If one of Trumps lackies admitting to doing the payoff with Stormy Daniels without Trumps knowledge there wouldnt be a case against Trump. Problem is he personally signed the checks and the NDA. Its fine if you dont believe Hillary. But theres no evidence she had anything to do with deleting the emails after the subpoena. That you dont like her is not evidence.

Again, with Sussman, if someone with the Trump campaign said "hey these Russians have some dirt on Hillary and I think we should meet with them" and the campaign specifically tells them not to do that, then they go meet with the Russians, that is exculpatory evidence that would prevent a conviction. It doesnt matter if you think its some ruse for plausible deniability. Prosecutors would have to provide some actual evidence of that beyond just not liking Hillary or Trump. The difference you have when it comes to legal accountability for Hillary and Trump is stunning. You want her convicted solely based on you not liking her and then cry that when theres actual evidence of a crime by Trump that its political persecution to prosecute him. None of you hate Hillary more than me. I just treat both sides equally because I am not on either team. You are just a partisan hack vomitting **** you hear from the fake news media.

Cohen has no reason to need to stay in the good graces of the DoJ. He was convicted of crimes where Trump was his co-conspirator. So yeah, he was a perjurer and criminal. Its only when he stopped that your side stopped calling him a great and honest guy,

And again you desperately need to reassure yourself that no one can honestly have opinions that dont agree with yours unless there is some sinister influence because it threatens your world view. Thats what people do when they know they are losing.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Or people playing in a park should die ?

A mentally incompetent take like that?
    Last edited by Tapate50; 03-21-2023 at 06:44 AM.
    Ivermectin Man

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    If one of Trumps lackies admitting to doing the payoff with Stormy Daniels without Trumps knowledge there wouldnt be a case against Trump. Problem is he personally signed the checks and the NDA. Its fine if you dont believe Hillary. But theres no evidence she had anything to do with deleting the emails after the subpoena. That you dont like her is not evidence.

Again, with Sussman, if someone with the Trump campaign said "hey these Russians have some dirt on Hillary and I think we should meet with them" and the campaign specifically tells them not to do that, then they go meet with the Russians, that is exculpatory evidence that would prevent a conviction. It doesnt matter if you think its some ruse for plausible deniability. Prosecutors would have to provide some actual evidence of that beyond just not liking Hillary or Trump. The difference you have when it comes to legal accountability for Hillary and Trump is stunning. You want her convicted solely based on you not liking her and then cry that when theres actual evidence of a crime by Trump that its political persecution to prosecute him. None of you hate Hillary more than me. I just treat both sides equally because I am not on either team. You are just a partisan hack vomitting **** you hear from the fake news media.

Cohen has no reason to need to stay in the good graces of the DoJ. He was convicted of crimes where Trump was his co-conspirator. So yeah, he was a perjurer and criminal. Its only when he stopped that your side stopped calling him a great and honest guy,

And again you desperately need to reassure yourself that no one can honestly have opinions that dont agree with yours unless there is some sinister influence because it threatens your world view. Thats what people do when they know they are losing.
    lol. You've never heard of the legal term "respondeat superior" have you? Sorry, if you get a subpoena and an employee deletes incriminating evidence using BleachBit it doesn't get you off scot free. Using your insane logic an employer could get off every single time by destroying all incriminating evidence by saying an employee got rid of it by "accident". Do you not think the courts haven't thought this out?

Sussman billed Hillary and she never objected to it. A clear legal sign that she backed him.

Cohen lied but somehow that he's not under Trump's employment he's now an honest fellow. Even Cohen's former legal advisor said under oath that Cohen is a pathological liar.
    Last edited by Garmel; 03-21-2023 at 04:34 PM.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Or people playing in a park should die ?

A mentally incompetent take like that?
    See mentally incompetent. I love when I don't have to make an argument and the useful idiots just walk it home for me.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Yes the Ashley Biden diary is real.

And yes - Joe Biden is a disgusting pervert who showered with his daughter.

But that type of person is right in line with where the communists are in America.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    See mentally incompetent. I love when I don't have to make an argument and the useful idiots just walk it home for me.
    Well you did wish death upon that family... Because they went to the park

Sorry you were so scared

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Well you did wish death upon that family... Because they went to the park

Sorry you were so scared
    I thought it was two kids playing frisbee?
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I thought it was two kids playing frisbee?
    Nah two mom's took their kids to the park bc they were going insane from lockdowns.

Zito said he hopes they get the virus, spread it to their parents, and kill them. "Because they deserve that"

A more pathetic display of cowardice I've probably not seen on these boards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Nah two mom's took their kids to the park bc they were going insane from lockdowns.

Zito said he hopes they get the virus, spread it to their parents, and kill them. "Because they deserve that"

A more pathetic display of cowardice I've probably not seen on these boards
    The whole COVID thread was an exercise in cowardice.

****ing weak people.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    I do remember the great paddle board arrest of Covid.

That was also a monster scandal of personal freedom violation.

Probably a civil suit in there for that somewhere
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    The heel turn of the Libs to the cuck of big pharma was one I didn’t see coming
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The heel turn of the Libs to the cuck of big pharma was one I didn’t see coming
    That and the FBI/CIA
    Natural Immunity Croc