Page 123 of 597 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 11932

Thread: The Biden Presidency

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    For someone that attempts to make themselves seem like the smartest person on the forum and everyone else is an idiot

You really be dumb as hell

Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    I'm clearly not smart enough to understanding the ramblings of a mental midget

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    The gas shortage does seem to be fairly widely reported now, though probably not enough and definitely not a good look.

We have to do something about cybersecurity in this country. Trump refused to pay attention to it for four years because he didn't want to lend credence to anything around Russian interference- culminating with the departure/firing of some of our leading experts, the elimination of some cybersecurity roles, and effectively dismissing the SolarWinds attack at the end of his term. But Biden needs to be acting more quickly and this needs to be a much bigger story right now than it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Yes, this is a Trump issue.

My God. How about the FBI and the CIA do their job as opposed to raising innocent families in Alaska.

Crazy thought I know. Trump did say mean things so you’re Probabaly right.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm clearly not smart enough to understanding the ramblings of a mental midget
    It’s ok man. Must be tough to follow pretty simple things for someone like you

I look forward to the next “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t watch those people/channels” post where you do exactly that
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Yes, this is a Trump issue.

My God. How about the FBI and the CIA do their job as opposed to raising innocent families in Alaska.

Crazy thought I know. Trump did say mean things so you’re Probabaly right.
    It is an American issue. Trump was president for a while and actively moved us backwards on the issue by pretending it didn't exist and removing key experts, so yeah that matters. Obama should've seen it coming more as well so that we had more infrastructure in place before Trump. I also said Biden should be acting more quickly and decisively on it. That covers all of the presidents since cybersecurity became a big issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCann'sCans View Post
    It is an American issue. Trump was president for a while and actively moved us backwards on the issue by pretending it didn't exist and removing key experts, so yeah that matters. Obama should've seen it coming more as well so that we had more infrastructure in place before Trump. I also said Biden should be acting more quickly and decisively on it. That covers all of the presidents since cybersecurity became a big issue.
    We just had a statement that the 2020 was the most secure in our nations history? Are you saying that isn’t true?

Now we might agree for the first time.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    We just had a statement that the 2020 was the most secure in our nations history? Are you saying that isn’t true?

Now we might agree for the first time.
    Fortunately, there continues to be no evidence of any security issues with the 2020 election. We should all be very thankful for that. Though I imagine you believe Russian hackers somehow hack into voting machines not connected to the internet and found a way to alter paper ballots in Arizona. And then- despite their stated preference for Putin's pal Donald- they changed all the votes to Biden.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Fortunately, there continues to be no evidence of any security issues with the 2020 election. We should all be very thankful for that. Though I imagine you believe Russian hackers somehow hack into voting machines not connected to the internet and found a way to alter paper ballots in Arizona. And then- despite their stated preference for Putin's pal Donald- they changed all the votes to Biden.
    Interesting you say that considering the maricopa county board refuses to hand over the routers and never actually held administrative access to understand any data movement in the system.

I also don’t think many people prescribe to altered paper ballots. What many of are concerned about was the work done to show that tens of thousands of mail in ballots were sent to parking lots and PO Boxes which is of course illegal.

Further, you seemed to have ignored the 400k ballots in Georgia with no chain of custody. Inconvenient truths to face but don’t worry. The patriots won’t stop getting to the bottom of what happened.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Still in here saying trump actually won lol

Such a lost soul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I’d be less convinced of trump winning if the democrats did not fight tooth and nail to stop an audit they should think would embarrass trumpies like me.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Still in here saying trump actually won lol

Such a lost soul
    You post a lot more about Trump than Biden so maybe he did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    Like they did with reopenings... red states will lead us out of the self inflicted welfare wound

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    You post a lot more about Trump than Biden so maybe he did
    Brilliant point sturg

God damn, what brilliance. I’m in awe on how great a point that is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Lol, ah yes, the power houses of red states that rely on blue states to keep them afloat lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,728 Posts
    I’d be less convinced of trump winning if the democrats did not fight tooth and nail to stop an audit they should think would embarrass trumpies like me.

You selectively use this logic. I would believe there's nothing illegal in trumps taxes if he would have done as he said he would and released them. I would believe he was innocent of russian collusion if he didnt fight the investigation every step of the way and gave sweaty panicked responses to questions about it.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    CPI data showing inflation as high as its been last 13 years

(Remember, CPI doesn't factor in things you actually need to live so the numbers are much worse)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts
    Like they did with reopenings... red states will lead us out of the self inflicted welfare wound

Lol look at that Photoshop
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    The only red states leading us out of the 'welfare wound' are states like Florida, Missouri, Arkansas, Alaska, and others where people have realized that if you pay people a realistic wage then the $300 checks are no longer a desirable option. The fact that some people might be choosing $15,600 in annualized income over going back to work says more about where they were working than it does about the people.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide making $15,600 and to do whatever you want with your time is more appealing than making slightly less to flip burgers for 40 hours per week while Karen complains about having to wear a mask inside McDonalds.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to McCann'sCans For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-12-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,780 Posts
    The only red states leading us out of the 'welfare wound' are states like Florida, Missouri, Arkansas, Alaska, and others where people have realized that if you pay people a realistic wage then the $300 checks are no longer a desirable option. The fact that some people might be choosing $15,600 in annualized income over going back to work says more about where they were working than it does about the people.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide making $15,600 and to do whatever you want with your time is more appealing than making slightly less to flip burgers for 40 hours per week while Karen complains about having to wear a mask inside McDonalds.
    I've already done this math for you. It's $300 on top of standard benefits