Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 117th Congress

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    I wish thethe was still with us (May his dumbass rip and hopefully know his suicide bombing was a failure for his cult and leader) to tell me that it’s liberals that are the radicals

And republicans haven’t moved

While being led by that bat**** lunatic from north Georgia lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    I think they should let MTG speak as much as she wants to. Dems should stick a microphone in front of her every chance they get. Give her a pass on anything she said in the past for now and let her hang herself and the GOP in the present.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    I wish thethe was still with us (May his dumbass rip and hopefully know his suicide bombing was a failure for his cult and leader) to tell me that it’s liberals that are the radicals

don't worry about thethe...he is fine...i had a seance with him the other day...he is up there somewhere explaining to Allah that Mohammad is a terrorist...a radical Islamic terrorist to be specific

if he keeps badgering Allah about this he might be sent back here
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-01-2021 at 09:55 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post

Aren't you supposed to be excited that one less voice of "hate" and "white supremacy" and "disinformation" is not longer here??

You've been cheering eliminating opinions you don't like for years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    https://www.nj.com/marijuana/2021/02...aders-say.html

Senate Democrats announce ending federal ban on marijuana is going to be a top priority now that Moscow Mitch is no longer majority leader.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.nj.com/marijuana/2021/02...aders-say.html

Senate Democrats announce ending federal ban on marijuana is going to be a top priority now that Moscow Mitch is no longer majority leader.
    hopefully it doesn't get filibustered

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    hopefully it doesn't get filibustered
    Legalization is actually a bipartisan issue. It was just Moscow Mitch using his power as majority leader for anything marijuana related that prevented anything from getting done. The issue is going to come with all the reparations and social justice **** Democrats will put in the bill. A straight legalization bill would pass easily. They should do that first then fight over this other **** but some Democrats will hold the issue hostage to try to get those things. Its played out in many state legislatures so far.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Well that's good. More mentally impaired people is exactly what this country needs.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    More mentally impaired people
    They have tended to vote Republikaner © the past few cycles.

#LongGame
    Last edited by nsacpi; 02-02-2021 at 07:53 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,041 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    One promotes M4A and the other shooting the Speaker.

You are smarter than that lame false equivalency
    Pretty bad straw man there.

Both are ideologues who abandon reason when it conflicts with their ideology. I'll admit that MTG is the crazier of the two but AOC has had some absolutely cringeworthy moments, especially when trying to discuss economics. When reality doesn't conform to these two's belief, reality is left behind and they enter the world of delusion. I will concede that this is not a problem limited to these two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    They have tended to vote Republikaner © the past few cycles.

#LongGame
    I'll agree that many Republican voters have bought into nonsense or willfully overlooked some awful things, but it requires some serious creativity to believe they're the side of mental impairment at this point.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    I'll agree that many Republican voters have bought into nonsense or willfully overlooked some awful things, but it requires some serious creativity to believe they're the side of mental impairment at this point.
    Cmon man the party of science is always very very calm and rational and not insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post

Both are ideologues who abandon reason when it conflicts with their ideology. I'll admit that MTG is the crazier of the two but AOC has had some absolutely cringeworthy moments, especially when trying to discuss economics. When reality doesn't conform to these two's belief, reality is left behind and they enter the world of delusion. I will concede that this is not a problem limited to these two.
    but one advocates the murder of the Speaker of the House and the other doesn't

That isn't ideology
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    it requires some serious creativity to believe they're the side of mental impairment at this point.
    i wont claim objectivity...but all i can do is calls em as i sees em

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

one led rioters --- oh, excuse me, "ralliers" through the capital in search of said Speaker

but yeah, both sides of same coin

Expected more from you
    ////

does that woman from Georgia have an economic plan
    or any plan other than shooting people ?
    and, white privilege grievance
    Last edited by 57Brave; 02-02-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

The California lawmaker recalled searching for a pair of sneakers so her colleague could “literally run for her life” if she needed to.

By Josephine Harvey

Shortly after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) shared harrowing details Monday about her experiences during the Capitol riot, California Rep. Katie Porter (D) described how they braved the hours-long ordeal together.

Porter told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell that Ocasio-Cortez asked to be let into her office during the Jan. 6 insurrection and immediately began opening doors and searching for a place to hide.

“The thing that will always stay with me was when I was saying ’Well, don’t worry, I’m a mom, I’m calm, I’ve got everything here we need, we could live for like a month in this office,” Porter said. “And [Ocasio-Cortez] said ‘I just hope I get to be a mom. I hope I don’t die today.’”

Porter also recalled that Ocasio-Cortez was wearing heels that day while she was wearing flats.

“I remember her saying to me, ‘I knew I shouldn’t have worn heels. How am I going to run?’” Porter said. ”And we went and we found her a pair of sneakers to wear from one of my staffers. So that she could run if she needed to literally run for her life.”

Ocasio-Cortez, an influential progressive who has repeatedly been the target of attacks from Republicans and President Donald Trump, went live on Instagram Monday to share the terrifying experience she had during the siege led by pro-Trump insurrectionists at her workplace.

Ocasio-Cortez described hiding behind a door in the bathroom of her office as she heard a man yell “Where is she? Where is she?” from outside her office. The man turned out to be a Capitol Police officer who had not identified himself. Ocasio-Cortez said both she and her legislative director had trouble interpreting if the officer was hostile or there to help.

Ocasio-Cortez and her staffer ran to a separate area, where they could hear the intruders shouting and banging on doors, trying to break in. It was then that she found Porter’s office and asked to take shelter.

Porter said she and Ocasio-Cortez spent about six hours hiding in the office.

“No one came to check on us,” Porter said. “We heard voices in the hallway, we didn’t know what they were, whether those were police officers, whether those were intruders, and so we just stayed dark, we shut the curtains, we turned our phones off, we silenced everything and we just sat as still and as quiet as we could be in the hope that they would just run on by.”

Porter said Ocasio-Cortez chose her office because people fleeing from the Cannon House Office Building were not given directions on where to go after they had been evacuated. She also provided shelter for another person, the chief of staff of a friend, she said.

The attack on the Capitol led to the deaths of five people, including a Capitol Police officer. Trump was impeached for a second time a week later for allegedly inciting the mob that stormed the building in an effort to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s Electoral College votes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    One of these 2 think Sandy Hook was staged.
    The other, you disagree with her economics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    One of these 2 think Sandy Hook was staged.
    The other, you disagree with her economics
    Correct. One person can negatively impact the lives of 350m Americans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    AOC and Whitmer have had to deal with some really awful misogyny.

Whatever their politics, it's a shame that there are men out there who have problems with women in positions of power.

And I might add this misogyny is doubly tragic given that both AOC and Whitmer have been the victims of sexual assault.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Has Marjorie been a victim of misogyny?