Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Seditious Conspiracy--Calling All Legal Eagles

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    The lecturing buffoon spent four years investigating trump Russia ties but when it comes to the great insurrection hes also obsessed about, he does not care about a murder attempt on the DNC.

Just bizarre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The lecturing buffoon spent four years investigating trump Russia ties but when it comes to the great insurrection hes also obsessed about, he does not care about a murder attempt on the DNC.

Just bizarre
    They are also not interested in literally the only person caught on film telling people to storm the capitol.

They have no clue what to believe but what they do know is what they shouldn't believe and thats all the pieces of information that destroy their pathetic narratives.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    I want Epps arrested and the FBI defunded. For their role in the attempt to murder the DNC. They also tried to murder the RNC but that was probably a false flag thang.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I want Epps arrested and the FBI defunded. For their role in the attempt to murder the DNC. They also tried to murder the RNC but that was probably a false flag thang.
    It really must be difficult for you when you actually think to yourself about all you've missed hte past few years.

Of course you won't show any of that on this forum because you love your schtick but I can only hope there is actually some reconciliation happening in your mind.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Why do you suspect the FBI hasn't found this person?

I get that it makes zero sense and so you have nothing but snark but wondering if you could actually take a stab at critical thinking...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It really must be difficult for you when you actually think to yourself about all you've missed hte past few years.

Of course you won't show any of that on this forum because you love your schtick but I can only hope there is actually some reconciliation happening in your mind.
    The FBI is amazingly effective at *certain* things but tend to be really ****ty at things that would be damaging for leftists

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts

Nah. He's an old senile man who has been proven to be an actual idiot on pretty much everything that matters. His worldview of himself has been shattered and he is simply in denial.

It's hilarious but also quite sad

"I am intelligent"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

kumbaya

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Former President Donald J. Trump has filed a motion asking a federal judge to prevent his former vice president, Mike Pence, from testifying to a grand jury about specific issues that Mr. Trump is claiming are protected by executive privilege, a person briefed on the matter said.

The filing is unsurprising — Mr. Trump’s lawyers have repeatedly sought to assert executive privilege over former aides as a means of blocking testimony — but it underscores how much the Justice Department’s attempts to get Mr. Pence to testify in the investigation into Mr. Trump’s efforts to cling to power may be drawn out.

The sealed filing was made on Friday, according to the person briefed on the matter. Its existence was reported earlier by CNN. A spokesman for Mr. Trump did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Pence was recently subpoenaed for grand jury testimony after negotiations between his team and the Justice Department over his appearance came to an impasse, people briefed on the matter said. Mr. Pence is a key potential witness in the investigation, as the person Mr. Trump pressured repeatedly to thwart the certification of Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s Electoral College victory by Congress.

Mr. Trump took his pressure campaign public several times, including on Jan. 6, 2021, the day of the congressional session, which Mr. Pence had a ceremonial role in overseeing. At a rally near the White House before it began, Mr. Trump publicly pressured Mr. Pence and then directed his supporters to go to the Capitol in protest.

The pro-Trump mob ultimately overran the Capitol building, with some chanting, “Hang Mike Pence!”

The New York Times reported earlier that the Justice Department had filed what amounted to a pre-emptive move to say executive privilege did not apply, seeking to compel Mr. Pence’s testimony in the matter. Before that motion was filed, Mr. Trump’s lawyers had sent a letter to prosecutors saying they were not going to waive executive privilege with regard to Mr. Pence’s testimony.

Mr. Pence has said he will try to fight the subpoena, but has indicated it will be under the “speech or debate” clause of the Constitution, which applies to legislators. His argument is under the auspices of his role as president of the Senate.

The investigation is being led by a special counsel, Jack Smith, whose aggressive moves to advance the case have contrasted with the Justice Department’s handling of the Jan. 6-related investigation previously.

But it is unclear how quickly it will be settled. The matter could take months, at a time when Mr. Trump is a presidential candidate for the Republican nomination and Mr. Pence is considering a campaign of his own.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers also sought to block testimony by two of Mr. Pence’s top aides: his former chief counsel Greg Jacob and his former chief of staff Marc Short. The privilege disputes have been dealt with by the chief federal judge in Washington, Judge Beryl A. Howell, who is stepping down this month and will be replaced by a new chief judge.

In the cases of Mr. Jacob and Mr. Short, she ruled that they had to testify on issues that Mr. Trump had sought to shield through executive privilege, people briefed on the matter said at the time.

Grand jury subpoenas in the Jan. 6 case were also recently issued to Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner. It remains unclear whether Mr. Trump will seek to assert executive privilege there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/04/u...privilege.html

Interesting to see the Times going with what appears to be a single-sourced story.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The former President and still MAGA ward leader continues to divide the country and the GOP. He's paddling his little boat straight to multiple indictments, trials, convictions and the rest of his sad life paying lawyers to make his losing cases.

It's a great thing to see and the whole ordeal, while surely ugly, embarrassing and painful will surely make society stronger and the government more just and competent.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    The former President and still MAGA ward leader continues to divide the country and the GOP. He's paddling his little boat straight to multiple indictments, trials, convictions and the rest of his sad life paying lawyers to make his losing cases.

It's a great thing to see and the whole ordeal, while surely ugly, embarrassing and painful will surely make society stronger and the government more just and competent.
    Government became more competent since the vegetable took power?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Accountability she comes.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Accountability she comes.
    Agreed - Non-corrupt leftists are now not the only ones that have the tapes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Agreed - Non-corrupt leftists are now not the only ones that have the tapes.
    The Carlson Chronicles should be as entertaining as the Durham Deep Dive and the Twitter Files. Plus of course there is Gym Jordan's Weaponization Committee and its 3,431 FBI whistleblowers. Exciting times!
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-05-2023 at 07:50 AM.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    lol. We catch the leftist media and the government in collusion to censor conservatives. The left's response? Nothing to see here!
    Last edited by Garmel; 03-05-2023 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    lol. We catch the leftist media and the government in collusion to censor conservatives. The left's response? Nothing to see here!
    The opinion of a person who felt that healthy teenagers should get an experimental gene therapy means less than nothing.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Proud boys Nordean, Biggs, Rehl, Tarrio found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Who needs Garmel?

"This wouldnt have happened anywhere else. Those damned DC juries strike again. Whatabout Hunter Biden? Anyone who disagrees must furiously masturbate watching Rachel Maddow 24/7."
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    You do see why the government is doing their damnedest to get Flynn's lawsuit back to DC. lol

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    It's not hard to figure out.