Page 114 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Interesting analysis of Mark Meadows' role in various aspects of the coup attempt.

https://www.justsecurity.org/77681/m...2020-election/

6. Meadows arranged and participated in the call in which Trump asked Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes”; and during the call Meadows asked the Georgia officials to share voting data even after they told him they could not because it was protected by law.

still wondering how this is not a crime

8. Then-Acting Secretary of Defense’s chief of staff Kash Patel says he spoke to Meadows “nonstop” on Jan. 6

Worth noting that the order to send the National Guard troops came from Pence. Why was the chain of command circumvented?
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-05-2021 at 10:29 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Shocked that Sturg, Russia and Tucker all share the same thoughts on this. Nothing like a good conspiracy theory. Only thing missing now is thethe joining in on the crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts

I cant quite put my finger on it but these suicides are weird. They cant be solely because of the insurrection.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Interesting analysis of Mark Meadows' role in various aspects of the coup attempt.

6. Meadows arranged and participated in the call in which Trump asked Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes”; and during the call Meadows asked the Georgia officials to share voting data even after they told him they could not because it was protected by law.

8. Then-Acting Secretary of Defense’s chief of staff Kash Patel says he spoke to Meadows “nonstop” on Jan. 6

Worth noting that the order to send the National Guard troops came from Pence. Why was the chain of command circumvented?

I dont see how the Georgia call isnt criminal as well. If Raffensberger did any of the things Trump asked it would have been voter fraud. So how can asking him to do those things not be soliciting voter fraud?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Weird. Guess blacks people are Nazis now since they overwhelmingly support more police.

Must suck to wake up every day as stupid and blind as you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (08-06-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-support-poll

Seventy percent of African Americans said law enforcement officers are doing a “very good” or “somewhat good” job, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday.

——-

But I suppose we always knew morons like 57 don’t want what’s best for black proplr. Just props for political power.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts

I don't feel like digging for links, but I recall a few stories that reported Meadows as being an island of sanity and restraint, telling Trump he couldn't do some things that were across the line and finding data or people who could explain why.

Trump would probably be better off if Meadows had the job earlier, and we likely wouldn't have Cawthorn repping the greatest district in the land.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Also, I'm trying to imagine the amount of bed wetting that would have happened if *Trump* had ordered troops into the seat of the federal government. I mean, if you guys think rednecks with pepper spray represent an insurrection or a coup, you'd have to invent new vocabulary words to describe actual armed troops following Trump's commands.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Also, I'm trying to imagine the amount of bed wetting that would have happened if *Trump* had ordered troops into the seat of the federal government. I mean, if you guys think rednecks with pepper spray represent an insurrection or a coup, you'd have to invent new vocabulary words to describe actual armed troops following Trump's commands.
    And those people are being forced out of the military in droves as well.

If Trump wanted to lead a coup to take over the country he could have without a doubt. Top ranks of the military is in shambles and wars are won with small tactical units in modern warfare.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    He broached the subject in December and the military stood up to him.

This has been bandied for over a month or, since the books none of you are willing to acknowledge reported the meeting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    He broached the subject in December and the military stood up to him.

This has been bandied for over a month or, since the books none of you are willing to acknowledge reported the meeting
    The military? You mean our new woke generals that lose wars?

You take them while forcing out the true warrior patriots.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    I don't feel like digging for links, but I recall a few stories that reported Meadows as being an island of sanity and restraint, telling Trump he couldn't do some things that were across the line and finding data or people who could explain why.

Trump would probably be better off if Meadows had the job earlier, and we likely wouldn't have Cawthorn repping the greatest district in the land.
    Meadows was at times a force for restraint. At other times he did the boss' bidding. Which may yet land him in some legal difficulty.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Except Bowser called Meadows twice on January 6th to personally beg for help from federal troops.

Still wondering how it came to be that the chain of command was rejiggered to circumvent the commander in chief. I don't think Pence had the authority to give that order (absent incapacitation of the commander in chief). But that's what happened. It is one of the questions I'd like to see answered.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-06-2021 at 09:12 AM.

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Hopefully some patriots will be ready to put down some enemies of our republic

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/matt-...b05f8157079a71
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The military? You mean our new woke generals that lose wars?

You take them while forcing out the true warrior patriots.
    Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    That the biggest loser hat I’ve ever seen.

Dude should seriously kill himself for being that much of a loser

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Today, I issued my final discipline in the case of two officers found to have been in Washington, D.C., on January 6th. Based on the evidence presented to me and the statement of the officers themselves, I have terminated their employment with the Seattle Police Department, effective immediately. 

In granting the police the power and responsibility to do their work, the community takes as collateral an expectation that law enforcement will at all times earn and abide by that trust.   

As Chief, I have ensured full accountability for anyone found to have lied or other behavior that violates community trust or lessens our ability to work with our community.   

This is what should be expected of policing, and it is what I demand as Chief. It is also what Seattle Police officers expect of their colleagues, since these two officers’ actions in D.C. that day were first brought to our attention by fellow officers.  

It is based on those values that I reached my decision. The two officers were found to have crossed the outdoor barriers established by the Capitol Police and were directly next to the Capitol Building. Clear evidence places them directly next to the Capitol Building.  It is beyond absurd to suggest that they did not know they were in an area where they should not be, amidst what was already a violent, criminal riot.

These two officers were present at an attack on the U.S. Capitol, which was also an attack on our profession and on every officer across the country. Make no mistake: as a result of the events on January 6th, five Capitol police officers have lost their lives. More than a hundred officers sustained serious injuries – some career-ending – through outright assault. Hundreds more, across all agencies called to respond, bear the physical and emotional scars of that day. The participation of these two officers in that crowd is a stain on our department, and on the men and women who work every day to protect our community, serve those in need, and do so with compassion and dignity.  

On behalf of the Seattle Police Department, I send my apologies to the Capitol Police, Washington DC Metro Police, Virginia State Police and all the other agencies that put themselves on the line protecting the Capitol and who continue to bear the scars of that day.   

Adrian Z. Diaz

Chief of Police

Seattle Police Department

"I am your retribution."