Page 154 of 389 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Obviously a hit job. Hahahahaha

Hahahahahba

Literally proves Joe Biden is bought and paid for by the ccp.

So basically we have shown you were wrong on the biggest issues the last five years but we should absolutely think you’re right on the 2020 election.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    And Trump wasn't bought and paid for by the CCP? The Saudis? Etc.

You're a fool for thinking anyone would ascend to the rank of US president and not have oligarchs from other countries vested in them.

I've been wrong on things. I think you're confusing opinion with facts.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Oligarchs are invested in career politicians because they are easily bought. Trump had his money. Trump literally campaigned on blowing up the existing order and was in the process of doing so despite massive pushback and hoaxes from that old guard.

But continue to try and deflect from the fact that you were hilariously wrong on the laptop on voted/supported a candidate that was purchased by the CCP.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Let’s also ignore the most blatant example of election fraud and the collusion to suppress information that proved Biden was completely bought and paid for by the ccp.

No guys. Nothing to see here about the 2020 election. Just listen to same people that have lied over and over and over again.
    Yep. Hell, we caught them in Arizona blatantly removing election material off the machines and there's an investigation in Arizona by the AG still going on. A judge in Maricopa trying to go after the senate and the Ninjas to release correspondence that went on during the audit doesn't change any of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Despite the name calling you two toss back and forth, if you go back and read the last page you'll find you agree on quite a bit. Too much money and corruption in politics, and China being responsible for the pandemic just off the top of my head.

Something I've been thinking about lately is that it doesn't matter whether there was mass cheating in the election. The results aren't going to be changed and we aren't going to have a do over. All that matters is whether there could have been cheating. If the answer is yes, then steps should be taken to plug those holes.

My biggest concern has always been big tech's timely and one sided censorship. I suspect that changed the outcome of who holds both the Senate and the White House, and I don't know how to plug that hole prior to control of the government changing.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Yep. Hell, we caught them in Arizona blatantly removing election material off the machines and there's an investigation in Arizona by the AG still going on. A judge in Maricopa trying to go after the senate and the Ninjas to release correspondence that went on during the audit doesn't change any of that.
    There is so much evidence of fraud in multiple states. Anyone that isn't aware of this is being willfully obtuse.

Even the damn 'audit' of Fulton County was fraudulently completed.

Its all so obvious and like Jaw said. Its not about changing the result of 2020 anymore. Once we identify all the fraud and stop it the world will understand what happened. Democrat participation is going to plummet and the red wave will continue on.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Its all so obvious and like Jaw said. Its not about changing the result of 2020 anymore. Once we identify all the fraud and stop it the world will understand what happened. Democrat participation is going to plummet and the red wave will continue on.
    Yeah, I've been preaching about that since day 1 to other conservatives who thought Powell and Lindell were going to save the day. There was absolutely no way the election would be overturned. However, we had to tighten everything up for 2022.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The idea of the election being righted ended when Pence proved to be a coward.

But you must bring to lights whats been happening with our elections for the past couple of decades.

We already know that Kennedy only won due to voter fraud once. Lets not pretend like its not happening everywhere.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Despite the name calling you two toss back and forth, if you go back and read the last page you'll find you agree on quite a bit. Too much money and corruption in politics, and China being responsible for the pandemic just off the top of my head.

Something I've been thinking about lately is that it doesn't matter whether there was mass cheating in the election. The results aren't going to be changed and we aren't going to have a do over. All that matters is whether there could have been cheating. If the answer is yes, then steps should be taken to plug those holes.

My biggest concern has always been big tech's timely and one sided censorship. I suspect that changed the outcome of who holds both the Senate and the White House, and I don't know how to plug that hole prior to control of the government changing.

Trump lost in a landslide. Democrats could point to any number of things that they didnt like that were not exactly legal like holding the RNC at the White House. Quite literally all the cheating that has been found has been Trump supporters most of whom say they were gaslit to believe that Democrats were cheating and not being caught so they thought they could cheat and not get caught.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    The idea of the election being righted ended when Pence proved to be a coward.

But you must bring to lights whats been happening with our elections for the past couple of decades.

We already know that Kennedy only won due to voter fraud once. Lets not pretend like its not happening everywhere.

Ah, so you believe Kamala Harris as VP has the power to change the results of the election to give Biden re-election if Trump wins in 2024? Come on, show us how much of a hypocrite you are.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Remember though.

Russian collusion was real
    Ccp virus was naturally occurring
    Kavanagh was a gang rapist
    Russian bounties
    Covington kids

All of these narratives batted into our heads which were obviously fake from the beginning and idiots like Cajun believe them every time.

Hoaxer going to hoax. I didnt even weigh in on the Covington kids or Kavanaugh becacuse I didnt care. If the Trump virus was created in a lab I guess I was wrong about that one, but it doesnt make much of a difference. I dont know if Russian bounties were real. And I personally witnessed Donald Trump ask Russia to find and release Hillarys emails to helps his campaign. I never at any point said direct collusion would be proven and Hillary Clinton installed dictator or whatever you tell yourself.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    https://www.businessinsider.com/john...bpoena-2021-12

John Eastman pleading the 5th. I wonder what Sherlock Thethe would say if any election people were pleading the 5th. What happened to all those criminal defense attorneys they were hiring? lol

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Ah, so you believe Kamala Harris as VP has the power to change the results of the election to give Biden re-election if Trump wins in 2024? Come on, show us how much of a hypocrite you are.
    See this is where you prove to be a parody.

Nobody once claimed that Pence had this power nor were they asking for him to do this.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    https://www.businessinsider.com/john...bpoena-2021-12

John Eastman pleading the 5th. I wonder what Sherlock Thethe would say if any election people were pleading the 5th. What happened to all those criminal defense attorneys they were hiring? lol
    Those criminal defense attorneys were hired and did successfully postpone inspection on 140k mail in ballots.

Eastman is pleading the 5th because the committee is unconstitutional and should have no real power.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    See this is where you prove to be a parody.

Nobody once claimed that Pence had this power nor were they asking for him to do this.
    "The idea of the election being righted ended when Pence proved to be a coward."

John Eastman wrote a memo saying Pence had the power. Trumps been saying Constitutional lawyers are 50/50 on it which is hilariously false but you asked who is saying it.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Those criminal defense attorneys were hired and did successfully postpone inspection on 140k mail in ballots.

Eastman is pleading the 5th because the committee is unconstitutional and should have no real power.

Theres a place where we sort out constitionality. I dont always agree with the verdict but I accept that where that **** happens. Nothing in the 5th says you get to use to avoid what you personally consider to be unconsitiutional.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 12-03-2021 at 03:53 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    "The idea of the election being righted ended when Pence proved to be a coward."

John Eastman wrote a memo saying Pence had the power. Trumps been saying Constitutional lawyers are 50/50 on it which is hilariously false but you asked who is saying it.
    Yes - Pence has the constructional authority to send it back to the state legislators. He chose not to exercise that power and let the states do more inspection as a few of them wanted to.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Theres a place where we sort out constitionality. I dont always agree with the verdict but I accept that where that **** happens. Nothing in the 5th says you get to use to avoid what you personally consider to be unconsitiutional.
    There are no restrictions on the 5th amendment.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    There is so much evidence of fraud in multiple states. Anyone that isn't aware of this is being willfully obtuse.

Even the damn 'audit' of Fulton County was fraudulently completed.

https://hillreporter.com/a-florida-t...e-times-118975

Found yet another Trump supporter commiting election fraud. Now at 9-0. Do I hear 10?

Overturning the election was never an option. Only naive saps like you ever believed that was an option. Even if you found Joe Biden personally rigging the vote it would have required atleast half the Democrats to vote to impeach him and Kamala and Trump STILL wouldnt be President. You are too stupid to realize that even if they managed to carry it out it meant civil war not Trump being President. Biden most likely would have been President in exile. The country would have grounded to a halt with mass general strikes. Trump would have installed a yes man in the positions he needed to call in the military. You think I am wrong, we might just see it in 2024/2025. Democrats seem content on letting Trump win outright though.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    There are no restrictions on the 5th amendment.
    There are. They could give him immunity to compel his testimony.

It’s over."