Page 155 of 389 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    There are no restrictions on the 5th amendment.
    That is patently false.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Yes - Pence has the constructional authority to send it back to the state legislators. He chose not to exercise that power and let the states do more inspection as a few of them wanted to.

He does not have the power to not accept certified results by those same legislators. No one in their right mind believes that. If Trump wins a state with a Dem legislature and its the deciding state in the 2024 election you believe Kamala Harris can not accept the certified results and send it back to that states legislator?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://hillreporter.com/a-florida-t...e-times-118975

Found yet another Trump supporter commiting election fraud. Now at 9-0. Do I hear 10?

Overturning the election was never an option. Only naive saps like you ever believed that was an option. Even if you found Joe Biden personally rigging the vote it would have required atleast half the Democrats to vote to impeach him and Kamala and Trump STILL wouldnt be President. You are too stupid to realize that even if they managed to carry it out it meant civil war not Trump being President. Biden most likely would have been President in exile. The country would have grounded to a halt with mass general strikes. Trump would have installed a yes man in the positions he needed to call in the military. You think I am wrong, we might just see it in 2024/2025. Democrats seem content on letting Trump win outright though.
    There was a constitutional remedy available to do so. You are wrong. But once Pence proved to be a coward that went out the window.

Since then it has never been about reinstituting Trump despite what the CIA Q-Anon operation put out on the internets.

Trump will win in 2024 in a landslide.

Democrats are going to get trounced in 2022.

Its all because now we learned how 2020 was stolen and strategies have been put into place to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Democrats are jumping ship left and right. They know whats coming.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    He does not have the power to not accept certified results by those same legislators. No one in their right mind believes that. If Trump wins a state with a Dem legislature and its the deciding state in the 2024 election you believe Kamala Harris can not accept the certified results and send it back to that states legislator?
    He does in fact have the power to send it back to the electors to give them more time as there were split electors in some states.

But of course the Democrats and RINO's (Hello Kemp) would just not have allowed any additional inspections so it probably would have been all for naught.

You can claim all you want no coordinated fraud has been identfied but that simply isn't true. Individual citizens committing voter fraud is a terrible crime and should be punished. When its the actual election apparatus (PIPE BURST LOLOL!) that's a whole different story.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    Split electors? What parallel universe do you live in? A couple yahoos meeting outside the state capitol building unilaterally calling themselves electors are not in any way legitimate. The state legislatures certified the vote. That was the end of that. If you think imaginary fraud is a legitimate excuse for Pence to send it back to a state then Kamala Harris is similarly not bound by any actual findings of voter fraud to send it back to a blue states legislators. Its either or, you cant claim Pence had the power and Kamala would not have that same power in 2024.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Split electors? What parallel universe do you live in? A couple yahoos meeting outside the state capitol building unilaterally calling themselves electors are not in any way legitimate. The state legislatures certified the vote. That was the end of that. If you think imaginary fraud is a legitimate excuse for Pence to send it back to a state then Kamala Harris is similarly not bound by any actual findings of voter fraud to send it back to a blue states legislators. Its either or, you cant claim Pence had the power and Kamala would not have that same power in 2024.
    If Kamala wants to do that then she has every right to do so.

I'm of the inclination that every single county in the country needs to be audited.

I don't care who is the perceived winning on the 3rd.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    There was a constitutional remedy available to do so. You are wrong. But once Pence proved to be a coward that went out the window.

Since then it has never been about reinstituting Trump despite what the CIA Q-Anon operation put out on the internets.

Trump will win in 2024 in a landslide.

Democrats are going to get trounced in 2022.

Its all because now we learned how 2020 was stolen and strategies have been put into place to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Democrats are jumping ship left and right. They know whats coming.

Ah, so now you have turned on Q Anon? It entirely has been about placating Trumps ego because he will never accept that he lost anything fairly ever. Only the dumbest of dumb ever believed Trump could be President again before 2024. And I agree Republicans are going to win big in 2022 and Trump will most likely win in 2024 at this point. I said all along Trump would have won if not for the Trump virus. Democrats are too weak, spineless, and dont understand messaging to have any chance. Certainly wont be getting my vote again.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The only people here that ever talk about Q-Anon are leftists.

Just like Jan 6th will be proven to be a CIA/FBI plot they'll determine at some point Q-Anon was an extension of that.

Republicans are going to win big because Biden never got the most votes of any candidate in history. The massive drop in Dem particpation moving forward will prove that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    If Kamala wants to do that then she has every right to do so.

I'm of the inclination that every single county in the country needs to be audited.

I don't care who is the perceived winning on the 3rd.

Cool, I'll save that for 2024. I am fine with audits as long as its done equally. Do states Trump and Biden won exatly the same. Just doing only states Trump needed to win in order to win the election is what I was against. I hear Texas is doing and audit. I very much want to see an audit of Florida. So audit them all imo. Lets go ahead and insisit the 2024 election is entirely audited too. ****, lets move back inauguration a few months so we can do all these audits before certification. No one believes Trump would be okay with audits if he had won in 2020. If he had and Democrats have been the ones doing all the audit nonsense you and Sturg would be here treating it like you do the Russia stuff.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Cool, I'll save that for 2024. I am fine with audits as long as its done equally. Do states Trump and Biden won exatly the same. Just doing only states Trump needed to win in order to win the election is what I was against. I hear Texas is doing and audit. I very much want to see an audit of Florida. So audit them all imo. Lets go ahead and insisit the 2024 election is entirely audited too. ****, lets move back inauguration a few months so we can do all these audits before certification. No one believes Trump would be okay with audits if he had won in 2020. If he had and Democrats have been the ones doing all the audit nonsense you and Sturg would be here treating it like you do the Russia stuff.
    You don't need to move inauguration day at all.

You can easily setup a plan for each county to be audited in 1-2 months. If the Democrats truly believed they won they would have done the same to make the Trump people like me look foolish. They fought it at every turn for a reason.

I'd love for every county to be audited to really figure out whats going on. Those that think the MAGA people are cheating are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Hey - Maybe the Bernie bros would be shocked as well how they are shafted.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    The only people here that ever talk about Q-Anon are leftists.

Just like Jan 6th will be proven to be a CIA/FBI plot they'll determine at some point Q-Anon was an extension of that.

Republicans are going to win big because Biden never got the most votes of any candidate in history. The massive drop in Dem particpation moving forward will prove that.

I dont recall your particular posts about Qanon but you really want me to go back and look?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I dont recall your particular posts about Qanon but you really want me to go back and look?
    Please do
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    You don't need to move inauguration day at all.

You can easily setup a plan for each county to be audited in 1-2 months. If the Democrats truly believed they won they would have done the same to make the Trump people like me look foolish. They fought it at every turn for a reason.

Democrats knew no matter what an audit finds Trump and the fake news media would use it as propaganda. Which they did and the Arizona audit proved that. Biden picked up MORE votes and Trump and the fake news media still try to spin it as proof of voter fraud and the useful idiots such as yourself bought it 100%.

It’s over."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

zitothebrave (12-03-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Democrats knew no matter what an audit finds Trump and the fake news media would use it as propaganda. Which they did and the Arizona audit proved that. Biden picked up MORE votes and Trump and the fake news media still try to spin it as proof of voter fraud and the useful idiots such as yourself bought it 100%.
    If you actually think the maricopa county audit proved Biden won by more exclusively then you just need to learn more.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I think the Cyber Ninjas audit was a clown show so I dont take their results seriously regardless of what they found. Really looking forward to those internal documents they have been refusing to release though.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I think the Cyber Ninjas audit was a clown show so I dont take their results seriously regardless of what they found. Really looking forward to those internal documents they have been refusing to release though.
    Why was it a clown show?

What about their auditing methodology was wrong?

What about dr shivas analysis on the mail in ballots was a clown show?

I’d love to hear this response.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    I dont know whats wrong with their methodology because they wont release the documents stating what methodology they used despite being ordered by a court to do so. Let me list some of the clownish stuff though.....

- The company CEO was spreading election conspiracie publicly, likely why his firm was chosen in the first place since the results had already been audited multiple times by credible companies.

- there seemed to be an intentional effort to staff the audit with highly partisan Trump supporters.

- they were checking for bamboo fibers......... and watermarks on the ballot left by Trump...... and other insane stupid ****.

- heres a whole long list of issue....

https://azsos.gov/about-office/media...ver-notes-2021

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I dont know whats wrong with their methodology because they wont release the documents stating what methodology they used despite being ordered by a court to do so. Let me list some of the clownish stuff though.....

- The company CEO was spreading election conspiracie publicly, likely why his firm was chosen in the first place since the results had already been audited multiple times by credible companies.

- there seemed to be an intentional effort to staff the audit with highly partisan Trump supporters.

- they were checking for bamboo fibers......... and watermarks on the ballot left by Trump...... and other insane stupid ****.

- heres a whole long list of issue....

https://azsos.gov/about-office/media...ver-notes-2021
    They literally released the audit report with their methodology and procedures.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    https://tucson.com/news/local/judge-...ee0a63b03.html

My bad, from what I can see they still havent release all the records ordered to by a judge.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    They literally released the audit report with their methodology and procedures.
    Yep. People need to read Zito's article more carefully. The senate and audit team are fighting to keep their correspondence between each other secret. Do you notice how Cajun is so concerned about the bias from the audit team but Strzok saying in an e-mail during the FBI investigation that they are going to get Trump doesn't bother him?