Page 51 of 389 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona...f-supervisors/

This article is filled with freaking fire.

Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, questioned why Cyber Ninjas "can't even find files that were already given to them by Maricopa county."

"We wouldn't be asked to do this on-the-job training if qualified auditors had been hired to do this work," Sellers said. At the end of Monday's meeting he asserted that he "will not be responding to any more requests from this sham process."

Logan previously said in a statement, "Cyber Ninjas is the coordinating firm of four companies conducting components of the audit" and added, "each member of our team has been part of election audits, including Cyber Ninjas, which was part of election audits in Michigan and in Georgia." Officials in those states told CBS News that Cyber Ninjas wasn't involved in any of the audits carried out by election officials.
    “On the job training” happens with every fist year client. They are called walkthroughs and even if you know the process you are intentionally asking them to repeat it. When you have a cooperative and responsive client it’s a constructive process. When you have ones that are combative and ignore subpoenas you end up with confusion.

But I’m glad to see all of these articles. The establishment is terrified. What has already been found from discrepancies in batch trials and chain of custody It’s a nightmare and they are barely at 20%. This isn’t even the canvassing and potentially corrupt activity in deleting some databases. I’m glad it was recoverable to see a potential motive why they were deleted.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's so funny. The GOP Congress is in a lose/lose situation and their frustration is only going to keep getting worse.

Any Jan. 6 Commission is going to have to face the fact that GOP members have their prints all over the crime. That's what they are most afraid of publicly confronting. They've done a good job of avoiding the plain facts of the case so far. A commission or any organized investigation will lay all that bare.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    It's so funny. The GOP Congress is in a lose/lose situation and their frustration is only going to keep getting worse.

Any Jan. 6 Commission is going to have to face the fact that GOP members have their prints all over the crime. That's what they are most afraid of publicly confronting. They've done a good job of avoiding the plain facts of the case so far. A commission or any organized investigation will lay all that bare.
    The Jan6 commission is already happening in Arizona. We first need to determine the validity of the big lie. Because you know if the election was stolen then Jan 6 was a COUNTERinsuregency.

Plus I’d love to know why the request for 10k troops as per trump were rejected what was behind that bonehead decision?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The Jan6 commission is already happening in Arizona. We first need to determine the validity of the big lie. Because you know if the election was stolen then Jan 6 was a COUNTERinsuregency.

Plus I’d love to know why the request for 10k troops as per trump were rejected what was behind that bonehead decision?
    Capital Police Board should all have been fired. I'm not sure if they were, last I heard only the one who doesn't vote was fired.

Keep in mind though, Trump didn't ask for Troops to protect the capital according to testimony

"Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

He was likely assuming Antifa was going to beat up his supporters, or Capital Police were going to arrest his supporters.

None of that negates that he was the spark that lead to those events.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-audit...st_sjwumo1bpf4

"Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence. "

WOMP WOMP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Capital Police Board should all have been fired. I'm not sure if they were, last I heard only the one who doesn't vote was fired.

Keep in mind though, Trump didn't ask for Troops to protect the capital according to testimony

"Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

He was likely assuming Antifa was going to beat up his supporters, or Capital Police were going to arrest his supporters.

None of that negates that he was the spark that lead to those events.
    First part of any commission is the validation of the big lie. That is what the left has been pushing as the cause for the “insurrection”. You’d think they’d show that first and then at that time the 50% of the nation that believes the election was stolen will understand what happened on Jan 6 was dangerous.

But nobody actually wants to test the statement of the big lie. I’m wondering why that is.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

"Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence. "

WOMP WOMP
    Cifur said they were able to recover the data using forensics processes. The statement of the databases being deleted still stands. Let’s see what their response is as opposed to the constant defelection.
    Natural Immunity Croc

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts

WOMP WOMP
    A truly shocking development.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    First part of any commission is the validation of the big lie. That is what the left has been pushing as the cause for the “insurrection”. You’d think they’d show that first and then at that time the 50% of the nation that believes the election was stolen will understand what happened on Jan 6 was dangerous.

But nobody actually wants to test the statement of the big lie. I’m wondering why that is.
    What is this verbal diarrhea? Are you attempting to say that to prove that butthurt Trumpkins threatening members of the US Government is bad or whatever, that you have to prove that the election was legal? Like what the actual ****. How many times do results need to be certified for it to be legal?

I personally would love a forensic audit so we can find out how many Trump voters voted illegally. Cause that's the number I can't believe. How a president so unpopular garnered that much of the vote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Cifur said they were able to recover the data using forensics processes. The statement of the databases being deleted still stands. Let’s see what their response is as opposed to the constant defelection.
    LMAO

Nope. They just didn't know what they were looking for. Nice try Stephen Frye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    LMAO

Nope. They just didn't know what they were looking for. Nice try Stephen Frye.
    That is certainly not been concluded. But these types of things happen with a difficult non helpful client.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    What is this verbal diarrhea? Are you attempting to say that to prove that butthurt Trumpkins threatening members of the US Government is bad or whatever, that you have to prove that the election was legal? Like what the actual ****. How many times do results need to be certified for it to be legal?

I personally would love a forensic audit so we can find out how many Trump voters voted illegally. Cause that's the number I can't believe. How a president so unpopular garnered that much of the vote.
    I’d love a full forensic audit. That isn’t hard.

Now tell me why the democrats have fought it every step of the way?

Have you even ventured into the volumes of analytical research done to show how improbable Biden’s numbers were? I’m guessing not since you believe Florida makes up numbers, Hunter Biden’s laptop was a Russian disinformation tactic and up until recently thought the ccp virus was natural occurring.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    I think a thorough and sifting audit of every federal election in every state should be the norm. It shouldn't be something that either party tries to implement. It should be standard practice every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I mean... I figured it was to some degree. Hard to believe it isn’t.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    I mean... I figured it was to some degree. Hard to believe it isn’t.
    You’re a racist if you want one.

What’s already been found in just one county should scare the whole country. If you can’t have faith in your elections then you simply do not have a country
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    GOP law makers vote against Jan 6 Commision they demanded in January.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-20-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    GOP law makers vote against Jan 6 Commision they demanded in January.
    I've not followed the story of this commission. I just assume that it's most likely a partisan tactic (most things are) rather than a good faith attempt to investigate what happened. Is there any real attempt for this to be a real investigation or is the conclusion already determined?

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    I think a thorough and sifting audit of every federal election in every state should be the norm. It shouldn't be something that either party tries to implement. It should be standard practice every time.
    For the record, it is standard practice as it should be. thethe just doesn't think it is because he didn't like the results this time. I'm sure he was cool with the standard audits that happened in NC and FL in 2020 and the same audits that happened across the country in 2016, oddly enough.