Page 65 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/m...-midterms.html

Did anything like that happen in 2016? The Department of Homeland Security, the intelligence community and election officials have all insisted that there is no evidence that Russian hackers altered votes in 2016. But the truth is that no one has really looked for evidence. Intelligence assessments are based on signals intelligence — spying on Russian communications and computers for chatter or activity indicating that they altered votes — not on a forensic examination of voting machines and election networks. “We should always be careful to point out that there hasn’t been any evidence that votes were changed in any election in this way, and that’s a true fact,” said Matt Blaze, a computer-science professor at the University of Pennsylvania and a voting-machine-security expert. “It’s just less comforting than it might sound at first glance, because we haven’t looked very hard.” Even if experts were to look, it’s not clear what they would find, he added. “It’s possible to do a pretty good job of erasing all the forensic evidence.”

Two years later, as the 2018 elections approach, the American intelligence community is issuing increasingly dire warnings about potential interference from Russia and other countries, but the voting infrastructure remains largely unchanged. D.H.S. has now conducted remote-scanning and on-site assessments of state and county election systems, but these are still largely Band-Aid measures applied to internet-facing servers. They don’t address core vulnerabilities in voting machines or the systems used to program them. And they ignore the fact that many voting machines that elections officials insist are disconnected from the internet — and therefore beyond the reach of hackers — are in fact accessible by way of the modems they use to transmit vote totals on election night. Add to this the fact that states don’t conduct robust postelection audits — a manual comparison of paper ballots to digital tallies is the best method we have to detect when something has gone wrong in an election — and there’s a good chance we simply won’t know if someone has altered the digital votes in the next election.

With optical-scan machines, voters fill out paper ballots and feed them into a scanner, which stores a digital image of the ballot and records the votes on a removable memory card. The paper ballot, in theory, provides an audit trail that can be used to verify digital tallies. But not all states perform audits, and many that do simply run the paper ballots through a scanner a second time. Fewer than half the states do manual audits, and they typically examine ballots from randomly chosen precincts in a county, instead of a percentage of ballots from all precincts. If the randomly chosen precincts aren’t ones where hacking occurred or where machines failed to accurately record votes, an audit won’t reveal anything — nor will it always catch problems with early-voting, overseas or absentee ballots, all of which are often scanned in county election offices, not in precincts.

————

Back when the NYT wasn’t actively rooting for a stolen election.

It’s so obvious and soon you will all see.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Rather than make me sift through the 500 unlawful entry charges, care to just tell me who got charged insurrection?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    You have any examples of this because I can sure show you tons of examples of polls workers in Election Day being kicked out of counting rooms while they are intimidated by other poll workers.

The order by Garland was made because they are terrified if the canvass goes through. That’s where the tens of thousands of illegal voters are identified.

And now with the word that maricopa county doesn’t have near the 2.1m ballots counted the Biden administration is in all out panic mode. Delegations from ten states have gone and they are going because the early word is that even in a state that was considered organizerd for elections is an abject disaster.

Biden administration knows their legitimacy is done once the canvass goes through. And then once it’s shown how the democrats have been cheating for decades all hell will break lose. You better bet your ass that if the auditors said nothing was looking bad that none of these states would be pushing for a full forensic audit in their own state.
    There seems to be quite a few missing ballots but the adjudicated ballots will be the bigger fraud. 200,000 adjudicated ballots with a little over 3 million voters in Arizona. That's about 1 out of 15 votes. Ridiculous when you consider that Federal guidelines say it should be less than 1%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    There seems to be quite a few missing ballots but the adjudicated ballots will be the bigger fraud. 200,000 adjudicated ballots with a little over 3 million voters in Arizona. That's about 1 out of 15 votes. Ridiculous when you consider that Federal guidelines say it should be less than 1%.
    Whatever the truth is we will find out when this audit is complete. Every county in every state in the nation should have one.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Whatever the truth is we will find out when this audit is complete. Every county in every state in the nation should have one.
    If we do find fraud I have a feeling the DOJ will go after the audit team on BS charges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    If we do find fraud I have a feeling the DOJ will go after the audit team on BS charges.
    That will be litigated up to the Supreme Court. If fraud is found then the whole paradigm changes. But if 2.1m ballots cannot be produced and the new recount yields a different result then that would be earth shattering. We didn’t even expect a large discrepancy with this part of the audit. The real meat is on the recanvass.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Insurrection

“What happened here today was an insurrection,” said Sen. Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, on Wednesday night.

Insurrection also falls under the same suite of federal laws as sedition, and the two can be difficult to distinguish. But it is charged by federal prosecutors far more rarely—almost never in American history. It means, essentially, to incite, assist in or engage in a full-on rebellion against the government: a step beyond just conspiring against it, and requiring that significant violence be involved.

Cliven Bundy, a Nevada rancher, mounted an armed standoff with the federal government in 2014—his son, Ammon Bundy, did the same in Oregon in 2016—on the basis of an explicitly anti-U.S. government philosophy. Still, prosecutors did not charge them with insurrection, which legal experts say is nearly impossible to prove in court.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...ction-legalese
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    The charge that might be applicable is seditious conspiracy.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/unders...n-and-sedition

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    seems to our son anything short of a firing squad is unsatisfactory.

we have yet to learn where Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Rudy fit
    let alone all of the resistance to investigate
    and we do know for a fact, they do
    --- let's see

////

and reading the list of charges against the people that are for lack of a better word puppets
    it aint small change or time. Some looking at up to 30 years.

I seriously doubt Joe Landscape Service is up to those sorts of imposition
    cuz you know, Dont Tread on Me
    Last edited by 57Brave; 06-12-2021 at 05:42 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,739 Posts
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...rman-is-right/

National Review confirming Trump really thinks he will be President in August. He really is that dumb. They could find evidence of Biden personally committing mass voter fraud and it would still take a whole lot of Democrats to agree to removing him and then Harris and Trump still wouldn't be President. This is the guy who thought he could claim states electoral votes in a tweet.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...rman-is-right/

National Review confirming Trump really thinks he will be President in August. He really is that dumb. They could find evidence of Biden personally committing mass voter fraud and it would still take a whole lot of Democrats to agree to removing him and then Harris and Trump still wouldn't be President. This is the guy who thought he could claim states electoral votes in a tweet.
    Delusional is the word. But he's always been like that.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,052 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Delusional is the word. But he's always been like that.
    Yeah. Delusional is accurate. It's not about intelligence, it's about a grip on reality.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Yeah. Delusional is accurate. It's not about intelligence, it's about a grip on reality.

It’s a gimmick.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

Runnin (06-13-2021)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    seems to our son anything short of a firing squad is unsatisfactory.

we have yet to learn where Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Rudy fit
    let alone all of the resistance to investigate
    and we do know for a fact, they do
    --- let's see

////

and reading the list of charges against the people that are for lack of a better word puppets
    it aint small change or time. Some looking at up to 30 years.

I seriously doubt Joe Landscape Service is up to those sorts of imposition
    cuz you know, Dont Tread on Me
    Well darn I thought you had some examples for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    For a "delusional" leader he sure had an uncanny sense for how to get around laws and norms.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    They know about the early returns and it will be the final nail in the coffin of the useless RINOs.

How’s that kinzinger dude do in Texas again?

You better enjoy your narrative while you still can. As the audit moves forward the steal becomes more clear.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    A Republican election analyst who voted for former President Donald Trump in the 2020 election said he's "just aghast" at the way the GOP-backed election audit in Arizona's Maricopa County has moved forward. Meanwhile, a Republican state senator threatened to imprison Attorney General Merrick Garland after he announced that the Justice Department would scrutinize any post-election audits to ensure they comply with voting laws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    A Republican election analyst who voted for former President Donald Trump in the 2020 election said he's "just aghast" at the way the GOP-backed election audit in Arizona's Maricopa County has moved forward. Meanwhile, a Republican state senator threatened to imprison Attorney General Merrick Garland after he announced that the Justice Department would scrutinize any post-election audits to ensure they comply with voting laws.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    How dare the people of Arizona as represented trough their state government exercise their constitutional right to conduct an election in the way they deem appropriate. The hand wringing over a forensic audit is telling.

Garland is the one who was inappropriate because he has no right to threaten anyone conducting out a process as mandated by the states legislative body on an issue that pertains to the state and federal constitution. The Biden administration is desperate to make this stop. The number of votes don’t even agree to the reported total and the canvassing hasn’t even started. That’s where everyone knows you are going to find tens of thousands of illegal voters.
    Last edited by thethe; 06-13-2021 at 08:20 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc