Page 203 of 389 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 7762

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    So your examples of Democrats doing something for decades is limited to the last year? Let me see if I got this straight. Treating parents as terrorists........ which resulted in how many being arrested or even interrogated? So heinous. Prosecuting criminals for attacking Congress? Maybe you mean to tell me Biden weaponized the FBI before even taking office to setup Trump with the J6 attack?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    So your examples of Democrats doing something for decades is limited to the last year? Let me see if I got this straight. Treating parents as terrorists........ which resulted in how many being arrested or even interrogated? So heinous. Prosecuting criminals for attacking Congress? Maybe you mean to tell me Biden weaponized the FBI before even taking office to setup Trump with the J6 attack?
    You notice how old time lefty terrorists like the ones who belonged to the Weathermen are out and have perfectly normal lives. Know any right wing terrorists that you can say the same thing about?

Like I said once the "parents who are terrorists" story got nationwide coverage they dropped it. The DOJ sure as hell was going to go after them. The whistleblower made Garland look like a fool for lying.

Attacking congress? Most of those people were invited in by capital police and many are still in jail to this day for just trespassing. A year, bud. They can't even get bail or a bond. Lets' compare them to rioters in Portland who bash cops and are out within days. If a right wing organization were burning **** day after day down across the country the national guard would have taken them out a long time ago.
    Last edited by Garmel; 01-14-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Really depends on what you consider terrorism. Theres plenty of KKK that were never even prosecuted. Theres plenty of police officers who committed acts of terrorisim that barely see prison time. An example of what I would consider terrorist behavior by cops is cops in Georgia framing black people for 10 years specifically targeting black people with no prior criminal history. Theres plenty of other examples of cops using violence to terrorize specific groups of people.

Tell yourself whatever you need to regarding parents. You are mistaking them believing there was potential for terrorism by a parent as targeting parents as terrorists. That you think Garland had to stop because he was exposed is laughable.

Yes, they did attack Congress. Who exactly did Biden appoint at the FBI? This alleged persecution by the FBI is headed by Trumps hand picked guy Chris Wray. If you want to bring up specific cases I will be happy to explain to you why certain people are still behind bars. Its generally because they do things like double down on the stupid that got them there in the first place or went on a gun buying spree. You should be a lawyer though, I am sure all these legal defenses you think help their case would go down so well in court. " Your honor, my client is not guilty because someone else somewhere did something and wasnt prosecuted". Good luck with that. "Yeah, I know I murdered someone but that one officer got away with murder so why am I being charged?".

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Really depends on what you consider terrorism. Theres plenty of KKK that were never even prosecuted. Theres plenty of police officers who committed acts of terrorisim that barely see prison time. An example of what I would consider terrorist behavior by cops is cops in Georgia framing black people for 10 years specifically targeting black people with no prior criminal history. Theres plenty of other examples of cops using violence to terrorize specific groups of people.

Tell yourself whatever you need to regarding parents. You are mistaking them believing there was potential for terrorism by a parent as targeting parents as terrorists. That you think Garland had to stop because he was exposed is laughable.

Yes, they did attack Congress. Who exactly did Biden appoint at the FBI? This alleged persecution by the FBI is headed by Trumps hand picked guy Chris Wray. If you want to bring up specific cases I will be happy to explain to you why certain people are still behind bars. Its generally because they do things like double down on the stupid that got them there in the first place or went on a gun buying spree. You should be a lawyer though, I am sure all these legal defenses you think help their case would go down so well in court. " Your honor, my client is not guilty because someone else somewhere did something and wasnt prosecuted". Good luck with that. "Yeah, I know I murdered someone but that one officer got away with murder so why am I being charged?".
    Again, read the whistleblower report. Like I said a good amount of people were invited in by the capital police and just wandered around the capital and that's all they did. Most people there committed no violence. Now they're in jail with no bail or bond for a year and that's a fact. If they were ANTIFA or BLM you would not have the same response as you do now. For someone who talks about police/court corruption constantly you sure look the other way when it's people you don't agree with gets the shaft. That's called hypocrisy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    You show me these people who only did trespassing and are refused bond and I will tell you why. I hate the left and the right so its hard for me to look the other way when its people I dont agree with. My hopes is that "the right" will be more open to reforms and investigating police corruption because they are the party mostly standing in the way of that, but we both know they are just crying about how their people are treated and will not actually work to reform the system for everyone. I had been posting FBI and police corruption for YEARS and the people now crying about the FBI and police are the people who mocked me for doing it. So now I just laugh at you.

It’s over."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Again, read the whistleblower report. Like I said a good amount of people were invited in by the capital police and just wandered around the capital and that's all they did. Most people there committed no violence. Now they're in jail with no bail or bond for a year and that's a fact. If they were ANTIFA or BLM you would not have the same response as you do now. For someone who talks about police/court corruption constantly you sure look the other way when it's people you don't agree with gets the shaft. That's called hypocrisy.
    I mean that was a whole right wing segment was saying people in the capitol were BLM or ANTIFA.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    If it were Antifa or BLM there would have been tanks out there and a ****load more cops with far more weapons. I remember watching wondering wtf was the tear gas. Wheres the riot squad. They handeled these people with kid gloves compared to what they would do to Antifa.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    "I can assure you we will get on with our lives rather than riot, loot, and demand the rules be changed"

Member when we were assured Republicans wouldnt riot, loot and demand rules be changed because they lost? Good times.

"But I do look forward to the next thing you're certain of being right about only to be disastrously wrong again.

Its one thing I can always count on"

And this gem by the same person literally 2 posts later.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    You show me these people who only did trespassing and are refused bond and I will tell you why. I hate the left and the right so its hard for me to look the other way when its people I dont agree with. My hopes is that "the right" will be more open to reforms and investigating police corruption because they are the party mostly standing in the way of that, but we both know they are just crying about how their people are treated and will not actually work to reform the system for everyone. I had been posting FBI and police corruption for YEARS and the people now crying about the FBI and police are the people who mocked me for doing it. So now I just laugh at you.
    Due to pandemic wasn't the Capital closed to the public ?
    Technically any one inside the building without proper authorization was trespassing.
    Regardless who invited you in

Due to the circumstances ...
    Last edited by 57Brave; 01-15-2022 at 04:56 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Gee.

it’s almost as if there’s 4 crucial senate seats up for grabs in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Arizona.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post

As far as I know there is no option to decertify years later. All they could do is make some kind of resolution saying they want to do it and then vote for that. It still wouldnt decertify the results, but the non critical thinkers like little thethe would eat it up like the lemmings they are.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    "For you Math/Data guys read hte whole thread:

Its so clear and when the SC gets involved the whole Democrat voting fraud operation will be revealed."

Little thethe batting average makes Melvin look like Mike Trout.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Wait I thought there is nothing to compare since there are no burning bodies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I see all those convictions and guilty pleas. Tell me, when are those going to be overturned with all this evidence you have? Must not have a big brain lawyer like you.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I see all those convictions and guilty pleas. Tell me, when are those going to be overturned with all this evidence you have? Must not have a big brain lawyer like you.
    Such a weird position to take.

Bootlicker for the FBI.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    I dont know why you are mad at me that almost everything you believe is BS. As if you are me believing in your BS away from breaking this thing wide open.

It’s over."