Page 157 of 389 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 7763

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Does anyone think Biden wins without the mail in voting rule changes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The next question is then to ask were the changes which allowed those “votes” constitutional.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I read it too. Whole lot of MSM spin. You notice that she also could have been punished for having an illegal server but that was overlooked by the FBI too.

"FBI Director James Comey said in a July 2016 statement that the FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.""

The FBI does their own spin. It doesn't matter the intention or not. It happened and they let her slide on purpose.

Well I would agree about the email server. She did so specifically to avoid FOIA requests.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Let me make another point. If this was Trump who had done the exact same thing and a low level employee had come out and said my bad, I deleted it (to cover for the boss), you wouldn't buy into that ****, Cajun any more than I do this.

Hold this thought. I'll get back to you.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The next question is then to ask were the changes which allowed those “votes” constitutional.

And the reason courts wont hear those arguments now is because what is unconstitional is telling people they can vote a certain way then after the election deciding those dont count because a court retroactively disallowed that form of voting. None of us know exactly what percent of voters on each side in each state would not have voted without the increased mail in voting. Both probably lose a few million voters. And I conceded a long time ago before the virus Biden would lose to Trump and the only reason he won was because of Trumps handling of the virus. So I dont doubt that.

It’s over."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Yep. People need to read Zito's article more carefully. The senate and audit team are fighting to keep their correspondence between each other secret. Do you notice how Cajun is so concerned about the bias from the audit team but Strzok saying in an e-mail during the FBI investigation that they are going to get Trump doesn't bother him?
    Why would they not want to release it? Because it will show the Senate guiding them and still not getting the result they want?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Classic republican strategy, less people that vote, the more likely they are to win.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Classic republican strategy, less people that vote, the more likely they are to win.
    It's not a strategy. It is a question

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Why would they not want to release it? Because it will show the Senate guiding them and still not getting the result they want?
    Because people wish to have a little privacy? I'm not doing anything dishonest but I sure as hell don't want to share my e-mails with anyone. If you care so much about deception and wrongdoing look at what Maricopa County was caught doing.
    Last edited by Garmel; 12-03-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Hold this thought. I'll get back to you.
    It needs to be said that you have been more thoughtful lately. It's none of my business why, but it's been good for conversation here.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (12-04-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Because people wish to have a little privacy? I'm not doing anything dishonest but I sure as hell don't want to share my e-mails with anyone. If you care so much about deception and wrongdoing look at what Maricopa County was caught doing.
    Any email I have on my work computer I send as if anyone in the world can read it, because it could happen that way.

So what specific deception and wrongdoing was Maricopa caught doing? Keep in mind I want credible sources. Not freethought.net

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Any email I have on my work computer I send as if anyone in the world can read it, because it could happen that way.

So what specific deception and wrongdoing was Maricopa caught doing? Keep in mind I want credible sources. Not freethought.net
    Credible sources like CNN, NYT, and the Washington Post? LOL! They removed election data off of a subpoenaed machine.
    Last edited by Garmel; 12-03-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Credible sources like CNN, NYT, and the Washington Post? LOL! They removed election data off of a subpoenaed machine.
    I didn't say what sources you could use, just what you can't use. They didn't remove election data off of a subpoenaed machine, they archived the data before the audit. It was part of the real audit as they did that so the auditors could test the system without risk of deleting voting data.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    I didn't say what sources you could use, just what you can't use. They didn't remove election data off of a subpoenaed machine, they archived the data before the audit. It was part of the real audit as they did that so the auditors could test the system without risk of deleting voting data.
    And they never gave them the records which is part of the total population of election data under court ordered subpoena.

And let’s just ignore the fact that the maricopa supervisors gave much different responses when under oath as opposed to their Twitter feed full of misinformation.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    That's the MSM/Maricopa spin. Here's the reality 1) Maricopa had no business touching the machines because they were under subpoena. That means they can't be touched. 2) As thethe said when they "archived" the material they didn't hand the election data over at the time. They still to this day haven't handed over the election data that was court ordered for them to produce. Ben Cotton, the man who was in charge of auditing the machines says some of the data wasn't archived but straight up deleted. 3) Why did they "archive" the 2020 election material but the 2018 and 2019 election data are still there on the drive? 4) Maricopa changed their story. They said they archived because they needed the room on the drive. Now they're talking about risk to the data. The data was not at risk. Hogwash.

"Real audit"? You mean that chicken **** operation Dominion lackeys did a few months earlier who said the machines were not hooked up to the internet and Mr. Cotton proved they were?
    Last edited by Garmel; 12-04-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Zito is woefully misinformed about the amount of evidence that exists of election fraud.

Cajun didn’t even know the full audit report for maricopa county was released.

Left wing fake news is very effective.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Zito is woefully misinformed about the amount of evidence that exists of election fraud.

Cajun didn’t even know the full audit report for maricopa county was released.

Left wing fake news is very effective.
    I don't think they realize Maricopa county is under investigation for the **** they did. We're also supposed to get 2 addendums to the Arizona audit, the kinematics report and the report on the routers. One of the worst lies Maricopa county told us was that they had an air gapped computer while using routers and getting on the internet. Unbelievable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    What I also love is people with absolutely zero knowledge or experience in audit calling something a sham or joke audit.

Notice how they never explain what about the procedures performed is a “sham”. What the audit revealed was damning and only until we can do a full canvass will we prove what is obvious.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    What I also love is people with absolutely zero knowledge or experience in audit calling something a sham or joke audit.

Notice how they never explain what about the procedures performed is a “sham”. What the audit revealed was damning and only until we can do a full canvass will we prove what is obvious.
    A canvass would help but the DOJ would come crashing down on them if they did. Getting hold of the election database would be helpful. Supposedly it was archived but I highly doubt it still exists.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    A canvass would help but the DOJ would come crashing down on them if they did. Getting hold of the election database would be helpful. Supposedly it was archived but I highly doubt it still exists.
    The flaw in looking to the databases is that the physical votes exist and are fraudulent. Until you tie those fraudulent votes to a non existent or non legal voter can you prove a thing.

I’m not a believer in vote count switches outside of the adjudication princess which itself needs a thorough review.

The left had a clear plan. Lower the safeguards on ensuring only legal votes are accepted. Then flood the zone with illegal ballots. The mail in envelope statistics from maricopa county was laughable at best. Criminal at worst.
    Natural Immunity Croc