Page 158 of 389 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 7762

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    That's the MSM/Maricopa spin. Here's the reality 1) Maricopa had no business touching the machines because they were under subpoena. That means they can't be touched. 2) As thethe said when they "archived" the material they didn't hand the election data over at the time. They still to this day haven't handed over the election data that was court ordered for them to produce. Ben Cotton, the man who was in charge of auditing the machines says some of the data wasn't archived but straight up deleted. 3) Why did they "archive" the 2020 election material but the 2018 and 2019 election data are still there on the drive? 4) Maricopa changed their story. They said they archived because they needed the room on the drive. Now they're talking about risk to the data. The data was not at risk. Hogwash.

"Real audit"? You mean that chicken **** operation Dominion lackeys did a few months earlier who said the machines were not hooked up to the internet and Mr. Cotton proved they were?
    They weren't connected to the internet.

Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The flaw in looking to the databases is that the physical votes exist and are fraudulent. Until you tie those fraudulent votes to a non existent or non legal voter can you prove a thing.

I’m not a believer in vote count switches outside of the adjudication princess which itself needs a thorough review.

The left had a clear plan. Lower the safeguards on ensuring only legal votes are accepted. Then flood the zone with illegal ballots. The mail in envelope statistics from maricopa county was laughable at best. Criminal at worst.
    Maricopa is hiding that database for a reason. There's something there they don't want us to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Unlike dr Shiva....

That dude is smarter than 99.99% of the people on the planet.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Zito is woefully misinformed about the amount of evidence that exists of election fraud.

Cajun didn’t even know the full audit report for maricopa county was released.

Left wing fake news is very effective.
    I would liek a list of the amount of evidence that exists of election fraud. ANd I would like before you post them to research counter points. To what you said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I would liek a list of the amount of evidence that exists of election fraud. ANd I would like before you post them to research counter points. To what you said.
    We know where this leads. Evidence of irregularities are identified through risk analytics. In any other situation an auditor would then have to move towards substantive testing. Substantive testing has been denied everywhere but maricopa county.

So what you’ll do is repost unsupportable assertions made by election officials to “counter” what the analytics say. It’s a worthless endeavor.

There have been over 80k potential illegal ballots identified in maricopa and Pima. The final stage of the testing process is being prohibited. There is a reason for that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Garmel (12-04-2021)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    They weren't connected to the internet.

They said they weren't hooked up so it must be true. Sure.

"Cotton is the same person who said he recovered files that the county pointed out were always there" That was another lie by the MSM. He recovered data that was actually deleted, they were not "always there". He says this in his speech to the AZ senate.

Rob Graham might be a bigwig but when he says Dr. Shiva is incompetent he doesn't know what he's talking about or he's too partisan himself. I really don't trust computer guys who haven't been in the machines trying to second guess those that were. He's either full of **** or he's taking what Maricopa says as fact which makes what he said 100% wrong. He probably buys into the "archived" **** like you do.

They do not have an an airgapped system since they are hooked to routers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    A canvass would help but the DOJ would come crashing down on them if they did. Getting hold of the election database would be helpful. Supposedly it was archived but I highly doubt it still exists.
    Is this the database they archived after being given an order to supply it, then said they didn't provide the archive because they were told to provide the original that no longer existed?
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Is this the database they archived after being given an order to supply it, then said they didn't provide the archive because they were told to provide the original that no longer existed?
    I haven't heard that before so I don't know.

From what I know they didn't provide the archive because it wasn't subpoenaed.
    Last edited by Garmel; 12-05-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Scott MacFarlane
    @MacFarlaneNews
    ·
    10h
    As of tonight, there are at least 675 federal defendants in the US Capitol Insurrection

So far.

There will be more.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1467323842322259970
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Yup. An absolute absurd argument for them to make that didn’t clearly show they were desperate for the auditors to see what was included in that database.

The best was that the MCBOS gave completely different responses to this issue when they were under oath as opposed to the never ending stream of misinformation on their Twitter account.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Scott MacFarlane
    @MacFarlaneNews
    ·
    10h
    As of tonight, there are at least 675 federal defendants in the US Capitol Insurrection

So far.

There will be more.
    And none have been charged with insurrection.

Weird
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    They said they weren't hooked up so it must be true. Sure.

"Cotton is the same person who said he recovered files that the county pointed out were always there" That was another lie by the MSM. He recovered data that was actually deleted, they were not "always there". He says this in his speech to the AZ senate.

Rob Graham might be a bigwig but when he says Dr. Shiva is incompetent he doesn't know what he's talking about or he's too partisan himself. I really don't trust computer guys who haven't been in the machines trying to second guess those that were. He's either full of **** or he's taking what Maricopa says as fact which makes what he said 100% wrong. He probably buys into the "archived" **** like you do.

They do not have an an airgapped system since they are hooked to routers.
    Being hooked up to a router does not mean it's not airgapped. People hear router and think internet but a router is a networking tool. Think not that long ago to LAN parties, there was no internet for that. People hear router and think Wi-Fi router. But even WiFi routers don't have to be internet connected. It's just an accepted modern term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router_(computing)

I would love for a non-partisan person to look into their IT, again,Rob Graham knows his ****. Cotton isn't a fool, but he's paid to get a result he'll get it. I'm not a fool either.

Dr. Shiva is a quack. He's smart don't get me wrong, but his claim to fame is inventing email, he didn't. And a lot of people in the IT world hate him because he's a pompous blowhard. And unlike others doesn't seem to stay on top of things and now instead seems mainly interested in alternative medicine and conspiracy theories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Paid to get a result.

While this dude cheered on Russian collusion for years.

Cotton reported what he found and he is one of he pre eminent experts in the field. Guy has a reputation and would not throw it all away for political affiliation which I’m not even sure if that’s ever been made known.

Not going to pretend I know enough to debate this issue of airgapped or not but MCBOS had opportunities to respond with specificity and have yet to do so.
    Last edited by thethe; 12-05-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    The problem is that Cotton wasn't saying what he found but rather what he couldn't explain. WHich theoretically would be what a seasoned auditor would be there to tell him about.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Paid to get a result.

While this dude cheered on Russian collusion for years.

Cotton reported what he found and he is one of he pre eminent experts in the field. Not going to pretend I know enough to debate this issue of airgapped or not but MCBOS had opportunities to respond with specificity and have yet to do so.
    Yeah, I guess Cotton lied about the system being on the net.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Being hooked up to a router does not mean it's not airgapped. People hear router and think internet but a router is a networking tool. Think not that long ago to LAN parties, there was no internet for that. People hear router and think Wi-Fi router. But even WiFi routers don't have to be internet connected. It's just an accepted modern term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Router_(computing)

I would love for a non-partisan person to look into their IT, again,Rob Graham knows his ****. Cotton isn't a fool, but he's paid to get a result he'll get it. I'm not a fool either.

Dr. Shiva is a quack. He's smart don't get me wrong, but his claim to fame is inventing email, he didn't. And a lot of people in the IT world hate him because he's a pompous blowhard. And unlike others doesn't seem to stay on top of things and now instead seems mainly interested in alternative medicine and conspiracy theories.
    Problem with your theory is that Maricopa County says they don't use routers at all but we know they do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The problem is that Cotton wasn't saying what he found but rather what he couldn't explain. WHich theoretically would be what a seasoned auditor would be there to tell him about.
    Or that the system architecture made absolutely no sense and was not aligned with how MCBOS described it.
    Last edited by thethe; 12-05-2021 at 09:36 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    We should certainly trust MCBOS after their outlandish claim that they needed to replace all dominion machines though for millions of dollars.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    We should certainly trust MCBOS after their outlandish claim that they needed to replace all dominion machines though for millions of dollars.
    They've been caught in lie after lie but Ben Cotton is paid to get a result so he's the one we can't trust. *sigh*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    They've been caught in lie after lie but Ben Cotton is paid to get a result so he's the one we can't trust. *sigh*
    The change in their demeanor when the same questions were asked under oath was telling. Anyone arguing otherwise just isn’t being honest with themselves
    Last edited by thethe; 12-05-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc