Page 278 of 386 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 7720

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    You could have just typed “I’m a stooge” and saved yourself the keystrokes
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (07-05-2022), goldfly (07-03-2022)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Its just a coincidence that the only President to have his own people say he is corrupt, incompetent and/or detached from reality is Trump. The list only includes his lawyer, National Security Director, both Attorney generals, Secretary of Defense, education secretary, chiefs of staff, aides to various people, his sister and Niece, director of communication, etc. All liars looking for book sales apparently. So why arent Bidens people making up lies about him to sell books? MAGA says they are the overwhelming majority so there should be a lucrative market for these books.
    LOL! Folks, this is the guy that calls other people "Short Bus"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Covie
    @covie_93
    ·
    Jul 1
    It shouldn't matter now whether or not

trump lunged at a SS agent,

what should matter is the fact the

President of the United States wanted to lead an

armed mob to the Capitol to overturn an election!!!.

This is what will be remembered 20-50-150 years from now,
    Last edited by 57Brave; 07-03-2022 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I wouldnt be so sure Trump wont be prosecuted. I invite any of the short bus people to come high step about it not happening yet. I am sure it will age well.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Trump gets indicted. However, most people who aren't stupid realize that this is 100% political and gullible fools such as yourself keep falling for it. Your dumb "coup" nonsense won't stand the test of time.
    Last edited by Garmel; 07-03-2022 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    These idiots have absolutely no clue. Can’t wait till real public hearings begin where witnesses from both sides are called and cross examined.

This was a peaceful protest hands down without antifa/fbi agitators.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    These idiots have absolutely no clue. Can’t wait till real public hearings begin where witnesses from both sides are called and cross examined.

This J6 commission a ****ing farce where only one side is heard and they leak documents to the press in order to affect public opinion. It's a ****ing joke and a bad one at that.
    Last edited by Garmel; 07-03-2022 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    It’ll be amazing to see the public’s reaction to the fbi having to disclose how many “agents” they had embedded.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    It’ll be amazing to see the public’s reaction to the fbi having to disclose how many “agents” they had embedded.
    According to the Oathkeepers' defense attorney there's at least 20. As I said before I can't wait until the republicans take charge and all of those e-mails and video Pelosi is hiding in regards to J6 are revealed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    outing embedded agents ends how ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts

Kevin McCarthy declined witness' and cross examination.
    Or was that something else you were "right" about?
    ////////////////////////////

McCarthy pulls all Republicans from January 6 Select Committee after Pelosi rejects two picks
    BY KATHRYN WATSON

UPDATED ON: JULY 21, 2021 / 7:14 PM / CBS NEWS

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy says he will pull all five of his picks to serve on the select committee investigating the January 6 assault on the Capitol, if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn't rescind her rejection of two of his recommendations, Congressmen Jim Jordan and Jim Banks.

McCarthy made that announcement Wednesday afternoon, moments after Pelosi said, "With respect for the integrity of the investigation, with an insistence on the truth and with concern about statements made and actions taken by these members, I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan." She did not elaborate further on her decision to reject them.

Instead, McCarthy said during a press conference Wednesday afternoon that Republicans will conduct their own investigation.

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi has taken the unprecedented step of denying the minority party's picks for the Select Committee on January 6," McCarthy said in a statement. "This represents an egregious abuse of power and will irreparably damage this institution. Denying the voices of members who have served in the military and law enforcement, as well as leaders of standing committees, has made it undeniable that this panel has lost all legitimacy and credibility and shows the Speaker is more interested in playing politics than seeking the truth."

He added, "Unless Speaker Pelosi reverses course and seats all five Republican nominees, Republicans will not be party to their sham process and will instead pursue our own investigation of the facts."

McCarthy had selected Banks to serve as the top Republican on the committee, along with Jordan and three others. In a statement Wednesday, Pelosi said she had no objection to the other three representatives picked by McCarthy — Representatives Rodney Davis, Kelly Armstrong and Troy Nehls.

"The unprecedented nature of January 6th demands this unprecedented decision," Pelosi said in her statement.

Banks, Jordan and Nehls were among the 139 House Republicans who voted to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Pennsylvania and Arizona. Jordan, too, shot back at Pelosi for pulling his name.

"Speaker Pelosi just admitted the obvious, that the January 6th Select Committee is nothing more than a partisan political charade," Jordan said.

Pelosi said she asked McCarthy to choose two other members, but instead, McCarthy pulled all five. Pelosi has the authority to select Republicans to serve on the committee, if those Republicans agree to serve.

Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney blasted McCarthy, and supported Pelosi's decision to pull Jordan and Banks from the committee. She said McCarthy, "at every opportunity" has "attempted to prevent the American people from understanding what happened" on January 6.

"Any person who would be third in line to the presidency must demonstrate a commitment to the constitution and a commitment to the rule of law, and Minority Leader McCarthy has not done that," she told reporters.

The committee meets for the first time Tuesday. Then, it will hear from law enforcement officers about what they witnessed during the January 6 rioting. U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn and Sergeant Aquilino Gonnell, and Metropolitan Police Officers Michael Fanone and Daniel Hodges are also expected to appear before the committee.
    /////

Mr Jordan refuses to comply with subpoena . He was in the loop Jan 6.
    That has been established through phone and text logs

If he has nothing to hide, why would he not testify under oath ?
    And if he has something to hide, why would anyone in their right mind be ok with him sitting on the panel ?
    Isn't that called the fox protecting the hen house ?

So why would the Speaker , any Speaker, seat a person of interest?

https://www.google.com/search?q=jim+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by 57Brave; 07-03-2022 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    You still do not understand and I’m not surprised.

Pelosi did not allow republicans to pick their own members of the committee. Once that happens there was absolutely no reason to entertain this abomination of a committee.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    she allowed 3 of the 5 ( as provided above)
    Told McCarthy 2 were not acceptable, which I believe is her duty / right as Speaker

Under those terms , Gorsuch would be unacceptable to you on SCOTUS --- AG Garland would hold that seat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    she allowed 3 of the 5 ( as provided above)
    Told McCarthy 2 were not acceptable, which I believe is her duty / right as Speaker

Under those terms , Gorsuch would be unacceptable to you on SCOTUS --- AG Garland would hold that seat
    No. Her duty is not to create a completely one sided committee to perpetuate a lie.

Don’t worry. When the adults are back in charge we will learn everything about J6. I have a feeling you won’t be posting much then.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Since you question the Speaker's authority when it came to seating members, provide the link spelling out the limits of her authority.

When and if KM does become Speaker we will see

Last I saw Jordan, Bannon, Navarro etal have an open invitation to take the oath and sit in the chair.
    As well as Trump.

None have shown up or accepted the invitation.
    Let me remind you, she, sat for 11 hours answered every question ( wasn't Jordan the Chair of that investigation?)

Because she had nothing to hide

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,742 Posts
    A Goldy level (non) answer on how these things are different.

The left knows what the believe but they don't know why they believe it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    They are all idiots
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,894 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Wow you're ****ing retarded bro.

https://www.azmirror.com/2022/03/30/...ip-for-voting/

I don't need an ignorant ass volunteer looking at my proof of ID in a VOTER ID state. Arizona is just pushing this to the supreme court and make more restrictive voting laws. Why would this law need to be passed in a voter ID law state?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,703 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Trump gets indicted. However, most people who aren't stupid realize that this is 100% political and gullible fools such as yourself keep falling for it. Your dumb "coup" nonsense won't stand the test of time.

Quite frankly it's one of the least political in that its supported by many Republicans. You sure as hell wont have that in any political investigations of Biden. But I am sure you will be consistent and attack all the political investigations when Republicans have Congress. You cant even call out the political witch hunt that is the voter fraid hoaxes.

The indictment I expect is for soliciting voter fraud in Georgia.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 07-05-2022 at 05:43 PM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.