Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TRHFIM

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    But then I'm reminded that the lecturer still supports our middle east wars to this day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The nerve of these losers republicans to lecture their voters is amazing. They’ve worked to manage the decline of America for decades and now are frying foul when we the American people say enough is enough.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-12-2021)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-13-2021)

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Cool

I mean, it has literally nothing to do with anything but cool.

You’re great at off topic useless points though. It’s your wheelhouse

Btw, that speech is only happening cause the Republican Party is making it happen and they are morally bankrupt.

They are not trying to solve any of those issues listed and are kicking a person out of leadership cause she won’t go along with the lie that others in her party continue to go with to protect the former guys ego.
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-12-2021 at 12:40 AM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    He seems to have forgotten the part where she will then send your kids to die in an overseas war and give all tax breaks to her donor class.

But you keep worrying about the big things nsacpi. The one who supports the real big lie and Russian collusion. You’re so principled. It’s truly inspirational.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your contemporary Republican Party, where today there is no greater offense than honesty.

It seems a good time to examine how we got to a place where such a large swath of the electorate (70 percent of Republican voters, according to polling) became willing to reject a truth that is so self-evident.

This allergy to self-evident truth didn’t happen all at once, of course. This frog has been boiling for some time now. The Trump period in American life has been a celebration of the unwise and the untrue. From the ugly tolerance of the pernicious falsehood about President Barack Obama’s place of birth to the bizarre and fanatical fable about the size of inauguration crowds, to the introduction of the term “alternative facts” into the American lexicon, the party’s steady embrace of dishonesty as a central premise has brought us to this low and dangerous place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ublican-party/

Jeff Flake takes a look at how the GOP got to where it is. Alas tis not a pretty picture.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    "When I became an unwitting dissident in my party by speaking in defense of self-evident truths, I assumed that more and more of my colleagues would follow me. I remain astonished that so few did. Congresswoman Cheney, I know how alone you must be feeling. But just know that history keeps the score, not Kevin McCarthy or Elise Stefanik."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    When you ignore your voters for over a decade this is what happens. But the losers who screwed the pooch will conveniently blame one person so they don’t have to acknowledge their own failures

Useful idiots nod along.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    I'm not sure any Dems are suggesting that they agree with Cheney on policy or even like her. As discussed, she voted with Trump's agenda 93% of the time and way more than Republicans like Stefanik, whose politics I actually prefer to Cheney. There is a difference between 'defending Cheney' and pointing out the absurdity of this moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCann'sCans View Post
    I'm not sure any Dems are suggesting that they agree with Cheney on policy or even like her. As discussed, she voted with Trump's agenda 93% of the time and way more than Republicans like Stefanik, whose politics I actually prefer to Cheney. There is a difference between 'defending Cheney' and pointing out the absurdity of this moment.
    The overwhelming majority of the republicans party supports trump and would support trump to run for re-election. Despite what you think of him it is not right for a leadership position to spit in the face of the republicans base.

Trump is being used to keep a hold on traditional republican politics which is massive tax cuts for donors, endless wars and kowtowing at all instances to the lefts color revolution.

This is not our parents GOP anymore and the recent information released showed that it appeals to a far more diverse base than any candidate in 40 years.

It’s here to stay and is gaining support.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The overwhelming majority of the republicans party supports trump and would support trump to run for re-election.
    On that you and I are in complete agreement. And I say good luck to those out there who think there is such a thing as trumpism without Trump.

However, there is a deux ex machina that I suspect some Republicans are hoping will save the party. And that it the various legal problems facing very poorly chosen one. They might or might not fix the party's problems. How his legal problems will play out and how this in turn will affect the party is something that is very difficult to predict.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    the bar is so low with republicans now

that people are calling it brave for Cheney to just tell the truth about the election

that's how low the bar is

and they try to spin it as we like love Cheney cause they are certifiably insane
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    McConnell coming out today and saying that he doesn't think anybody is still questioning the legitimacy of the election is pretty hilarious. It will be interesting to see if Trump and the House GOP start trying to find primary opponents for McConnell and Thune and others in the senate who appear to be ready to move on with reality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    McConnell coming out today and saying that he doesn't think anybody is still questioning the legitimacy of the election is pretty hilarious. It will be interesting to see if Trump and the House GOP start trying to find primary opponents for McConnell and Thune and others in the senate who appear to be ready to move on with reality.
    The really interesting races will be the GOP primaries for open seats. Such as the Senate race in Ohio. Will any serious Republican candidate come out and say that credibly accused creepy joe won fair and square. Good luck to that dude or dudette.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    right after kicking someone out of leadership cause they won't go a long with the lie of trump winning