Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 14604

Thread: 2024 Field

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Nah - It was always going to be the way I went because the Democrats make it impossible to sit out at elections at this point.

But I'm not going to have to worry about that because Trump is going to win the primary by 20+ points.
    You literally said yesterday you would sit out.

I guess you've calmed down emotionally for a minute.

I predict you will change your mind again when trump instructs you to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I just don't understand what actions DeSantis has done that has made you so out in him.

He has attacked soros DAs

He resisted COVID tyranny

He banned grooming of kids

He has grown GOP registrationin FL faster than anyone else.in history

He is targeting CBDCs

He is punishing woke companies

He is creating strategic alliances to fight against the climate insanity

Like wtf does the man have to do to gain your trust, when he has.lapped circles around the guy you DO trust in terms of rhetoric and execution
    He did most of those things PRIOR to getting globalist dollars. And dollars mean something to people who don't have an exorbitant amount of them.

You still completely discount that all the things he 'does' (which not all of them are fully enacted or enforced btw) is because he is running a ruby red state. So comparing what the two have 'done' is just a silly and misguided comparison.

It was all too easy for Desantis. Be the VP for 4 years and then run the golden age of the country for 8 years after. He KNEW that winning a primary would be almost impossible. Desantis is being advised to run to fracture the base. I'm not sure what else to tell you but that is what is going on.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    You literally said yesterday you would sit out.

I guess you've calmed down emotionally for a minute.

I predict you will change your mind again when trump instructs you to
    Nah - I just like to go back and forth in the moment. I'll be forced to vote straight R for the rest of my life because the alternative is so destructive.

Why are you surprised I like to get routy when I talk about things here?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    He did most of those things PRIOR to getting globalist dollars. And dollars mean something to people who don't have an exorbitant amount of them.

You still completely discount that all the things he 'does' (which not all of them are fully enacted or enforced btw) is because he is running a ruby red state. So comparing what the two have 'done' is just a silly and misguided comparison.

It was all too easy for Desantis. Be the VP for 4 years and then run the golden age of the country for 8 years after. He KNEW that winning a primary would be almost impossible. Desantis is being advised to run to fracture the base. I'm not sure what else to tell you but that is what is going on.
    I've asked you 50 times for what evidence he has sold out to the globalists.

It was literally yesterday he was attacking CBDCs and ESG investments, and those two things are probably the biggest tools of the government for full control

DeSantis was addressing them yesterday. Can you send me Trump's view on both? Would love to read his perspective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I've asked you 50 times for what evidence he has sold out to the globalists.

It was literally yesterday he was attacking CBDCs and ESG investments, and those two things are probably the biggest tools of the government for full control

DeSantis was addressing them yesterday. Can you send me Trump's view on both? Would love to read his perspective
    Just running in an election that you know your chances are slim to none is an example of that. He took his money (HE SHOULD) with the promise that he would flirt with running in order to fracture the base. The Globalists don't give a **** about Desantis. They just need the populist revolution to die.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts

It was all too easy for Desantis. Be the VP for 4 years and then run the golden age of the country for 8 years after.
    It all boils down to this to the trump cult

DeSantis was great until he defied the orange god

Now he is the enemy who must be destroyed.

That's literally all this is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Just running in an election that you know your chances are slim to none is an example of that. He took his money (HE SHOULD) with the promise that he would flirt with running in order to fracture the base. The Globalists don't give a **** about Desantis. They just need the populist revolution to die.
    Can you send me Trump's views on these issues?

He didn't do anything about them when he was president but I would like to see his thoughts today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    It all boils down to this to the trump cult

DeSantis was great until he defied the orange god

Now he is the enemy who must be destroyed.

That's literally all this is.
    Why would anyone want someone else when Trump proved to be incredible at the job in the face of unprecedented resistance?

I'm confused why so many are confused that we want Trump back in office.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Why would anyone want someone else when Trump proved to be incredible at the job in the face of unprecedented resistance?

I'm confused why so many are confused that we want Trump back in office.
    Why wouldn't I want an upgrade?

Why don't you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Can you send me Trump's views on these issues?

He didn't do anything about them when he was president but I would like to see his thoughts today
    Trump has blasted woke policies and ESG for a long time.

I honestly don't know if he has commented on CBDC's but he absolutely should weigh in at some point. I know he isn't a fan of the digital coin space in general as he is a fan of the dollar and the power it gives the US as the prime reserve currency. So I can assume how he feels about it but he has never specficially said anything.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    The trump cult cannot defend trumps failures, as thethe has continuously proven. The only tactic is to obsess over DeSantis rather than expect better from the orange god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Why wouldn't I want an upgrade?

Why don't you?
    Why do you think its an upgrade?

Desantis is running a ruby red state that is on autopilot (Go check the last 30+ years). You based everything on "What Desantis has done". Well its easy to get things done in Florida or at least easier by orders of magnitude as opposed to what Trump had to endure AND STILL SUCCEED>
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    The trump cult cannot defend trumps failures, as thethe has continuously proven. The only tactic is to obsess over DeSantis rather than expect better from the orange god

Your 'failures' are subjective and the positives on Desantis are without any context at all (Ruby Red state / Florida on autopilot well before Desantis took power).

So when you frame it in your way sure

An unimaginable bar has been placed on Trump to frame him as a 'failure'. How quickly people forget what he country looked like in Q4 19.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Trump has blasted woke policies and ESG for a long time.

I honestly don't know if he has commented on CBDC's but he absolutely should weigh in at some point. I know he isn't a fan of the digital coin space in general as he is a fan of the dollar and the power it gives the US as the prime reserve currency. So I can assume how he feels about it but he has never specficially said anything.
    These two issues are enormously important to me.

Trump did nothing to stop either while he was president.

I haven't seen any official policy proposals from him on them now (but I haven't really looked that hard)

The candidate I prefer is addressing both head on. trump needs to earn my support, and he is failing to do it while calling Ron DeSantis gay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    These two issues are enormously important to me.

Trump did nothing to stop either while he was president.

I haven't seen any official policy proposals from him on them now (but I haven't really looked that hard)

The candidate I prefer is addressing both head on. trump needs to earn my support, and he is failing to do it while calling Ron DeSantis gay
    Tell me what Desantis did that Trump could have done.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    https://www.eenews.net/articles/supp...esg-investing/

Trump on ESG:

The agency announced plans in October to roll back two rules adopted by the Trump administration that placed additional scrutiny on “sustainable investments.” The Trump-era rules did so by making it more complicated for 401(k) and pension plan managers to consider climate change and related issues when investing on their clients’ behalf.

SO again - Trump leads the way and people follow. I'm glad that he has changed the national conversation on so many issues which allowed people like Desantis to step in and blast the woke left policies. But pretending like Trump hasn't done anything is just a Desantis fan cope at this point.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    https://www.barrons.com/articles/tru...em-51621610809

Trump-Era Rules Made ESG Investing Harder. Biden Is Reversing Them

BUT WHAT DID TRUMP DO?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Why do you think its an upgrade?

Desantis is running a ruby red state that is on autopilot (Go check the last 30+ years). You based everything on "What Desantis has done". Well its easy to get things done in Florida or at least easier by orders of magnitude as opposed to what Trump had to endure AND STILL SUCCEED>
    I didn't know who Ron DeSantis was until April of 2020.

I started paying attention to him then. And he has just knocked it out of the park.

And when trump was telling him that daddy Fauci needs him to keep his state closed, he told vice president Trump to tell daddy Fauci to **** off.

Then he won re-election by 20 points, and the population of Florida exploded, and GOP registrationin exploded.

But I know I know... It has nothing to do with RDS and everything to with Donald Trump and Brenda Snipes

An amazing feat... That trump endorsement got him a 0.3% election victory... And after trump left the stage, he wins by 20%... While the rest of the country votes blue... And miraculously, had nothing to do with his leadership

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Tell me what Desantis did that Trump could have done.
    What authority did Trump have, and what did he do with that authority?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I didn't know who Ron DeSantis was until April of 2020.

I started paying attention to him then. And he has just knocked it out of the park.

And when trump was telling him that daddy Fauci needs him to keep his state closed, he told vice president Trump to tell daddy Fauci to **** off.

Then he won re-election by 20 points, and the population of Florida exploded, and GOP registrationin exploded.

But I know I know... It has nothing to do with RDS and everything to with Donald Trump and Brenda Snipes

An amazing feat... That trump endorsement got him a 0.3% election victory... And after trump left the stage, he wins by 20%... While the rest of the country votes blue... And miraculously, had nothing to do with his leadership
    Population did not grow any more or less than it has in the past 30 years.

ANd if you don't see what type of impact Brenda Snipes had then you didn't follow the trend lines in elections.

And if you also don't understand the difference between handling respitory viruses in a place like Florida as opposed to the whole country then you have no interest in honest debate.
    Natural Immunity Croc