Page 170 of 714 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 14264

Thread: 2024 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What authority did Trump have, and what did he do with that authority?
    Thats the question I'm asking you. The fact you don't want to answer it gives the answer.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    https://www.barrons.com/articles/tru...em-51621610809

Trump-Era Rules Made ESG Investing Harder. Biden Is Reversing Them

BUT WHAT DID TRUMP DO?
    This is great. Thank you for sending.

Good for trump!

I'd like to see him building nationwide alliances with governors and corporations and taking the fight nationwide. He has the type of influence. He has the time. Let's goooooo!!!

That's how he wins my support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Who was the first to start talking about Soros DA's at a national level? Before if you ever said that word you were shouted down as an anti-semite and the conversation ended.

TRUMP FACILITATED ALL OF THESE NEW PUSHBACKS>
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Thats the question I'm asking you. The fact you don't want to answer it gives the answer.
    Well you have brought this up many times.

And it's a reasonable point. governors can do more than presidents

So I agree that DeSantis has more authority to implement his policies

My point is that... He DID do it

Regarding trump, you make him sound pretty impotent. So I'm wondering what authority he does have on these issues and what did he do with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    This is great. Thank you for sending.

Good for trump!

I'd like to see him building nationwide alliances with governors and corporations and taking the fight nationwide. He has the type of influence. He has the time. Let's goooooo!!!

That's how he wins my support
    The whole plan was for this to happen in the second term once they understood just how entrenched the globalists were in the US. You will see when Trump wins in 24 how much can get done once the full picture is clear and I suspect you'll be very happy with the results.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Well you have brought this up many times.

And it's a reasonable point. governors can do more than presidents

So I agree that DeSantis has more authority to implement his policies

My point is that... He DID do it

Regarding trump, you make him sound pretty impotent. So I'm wondering what authority he does have on these issues and what did he do with it?
    Since Trump did not want to me a dictator he deferred to the constitution (that is a great thing). In reality the power Trump had (limiting immigration) was exercised. It would have been nice if people played ball on the wall for a one time charge and then we would be much better off from a illegal immigration perspective. But he was shouted down as a madman and people within the party stabbed him in the back.

And its not just that Gov's have more power. Gov's of a state where they have both state houses and the courts have ENOURMOUS power. And that is what Desantis had and if Trump had that type of power he would make great decisions as well.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Who was the first to start talking about Soros DA's at a national level? Before if you ever said that word you were shouted down as an anti-semite and the conversation ended.

TRUMP FACILITATED ALL OF THESE NEW PUSHBACKS>
    I've said a hundred times that trump did a lot of good, including waking a lot of people up to a lot of bad things.

But he failed to actually do anything about most of it. So it's time to upgrade. Give me the guy who showed the spine when times got tough... And give me the.guy who took on the largest employer in his state... And give me the guy who got rid of a Soros DA. And give me the guy who banned grooming in schools (despite the media slandering him at every turn)

I've seen four years of trump. Lot of talk, but little execution.

I want to take a swing at the fences. I want Fauci in prison. I want the dept of education abolished. I wanted ESG to be banned nationwide. I want someone who won't bend over to deep state health advisors.

You're gonna say trump didn't have the authority... I want a smarter more competent person to figure out how to get it done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I've said a hundred times that trump did a lot of good, including waking a lot of people up to a lot of bad things.

But he failed to actually do anything about most of it. So it's time to upgrade. Give me the guy who showed the spine when times got tough... And give me the.guy who took on the largest employer in his state... And give me the guy who got rid of a Soros DA. And give me the guy who banned grooming in schools (despite the media slandering him at every turn)

I've seen four years of trump. Lot of talk, but little execution.

I want to take a swing at the fences. I want Fauci in prison. I want the dept of education abolished. I wanted ESG to be banned nationwide. I want someone who won't bend over to deep state health advisors.

You're gonna say trump didn't have the authority... I want a smarter more competent person to figure out how to get it done.
    You think its a function of being smarter? Nonsense - You can either exercise power as determined by the federal or state consitutions or you can't. Unless of course you want him to go scortched earth like Biden and get his EO's struck down left and right.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    You think its a function of being smarter? Nonsense - You can either exercise power as determined by the federal or state consitutions or you can't. Unless of course you want him to go scortched earth like Biden and get his EO's struck down left and right.
    Yes it's a matter.of being smart and competence.

If trump were better dealing with the media gotcha questions he would naturally get more public support.

But DeSantis has proven time and time again he can find ways within the law to get things done. And frankly, I'm at the point where I'm fine with scorched earth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Yes it's a matter.of being smart and competence.

If trump were better dealing with the media gotcha questions he would naturally get more public support.

But DeSantis has proven time and time again he can find ways within the law to get things done. And frankly, I'm at the point where I'm fine with scorched earth
    Desantis benefits from the fact the people are tired of the media and they are tired of the media because 6 years of lies have been exposed. Another reason to thank Trump waking up the world to the agenda of the globalists media dogs.

I'm good with scortched earth as well and I think that is what we are going to see starting in 25. But your repeated line of "Desantis finds ways to get things done" are within the context of having absolute control within his state. The game changes at the federal level. Especially with the deep state actually running the show
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    One last thing... I was fine with Trump until he started humiliating himself by attacking DeSantis and youngkin bc they were electorally successful... Just such a loser mentality that proved to me he just cannot get past his own ego to get important stuff done. He can't do it. Doesn't have the focus and at 78 years old don't believe he will learn it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    One last thing... I was fine with Trump until he started humiliating himself by attacking DeSantis and youngkin bc they were electorally successful... Just such a loser mentality that proved to me he just cannot get past his own ego to get important stuff done. He can't do it. Doesn't have the focus and at 78 years old don't believe he will learn it
    Politics is a messy business and Trump wants to win the primary. I have been consistent that I do not care about Trumps stupidity in the least because I know how good of a job he did as president. That is literally all I care about.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    I know some will see this as an act of betrayal but I think it is a healthy thing to point out the chaotic and impulsive nature of very poorly chosen one's decision-making. Of course, some of us have been pointing this out for some time now.

"I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    And yet Trump was the best president in 50 years at least.

Maybe the depictions of his leadership style are misguided based on actual results.

But what would his presidency have looked like if not for the Russia hoax? I think we all know it would have been even better.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    And yet Trump was the best president in 50 years at least.

Maybe the depictions of his leadership style are misguided based on actual results.

But what would his presidency have looked like if not for the Russia hoax? I think we all know it would have been even better.
    It would have been better, for sure.

But someone with that much turnover has leadership shortcomings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Meanwhile... I don't think trump has ever had to deal with an opponent as competent, witty, and accomplished as RDS.

We will see how RDS handles the nonsense nicknames... But it's not a surprise anymore... So I suspect they wont phase him like they did in 2016.

I'm looking forward to the fight! Anything outside of a trump landslide is a choke job at this point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It would have been better, for sure.

But someone with that much turnover has leadership shortcomings
    Pretty certain that desantis has had a bunch of turnover as well. I’d have to find articles to confirm but I think it’s a thing with him as well.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    I genuinely need to understand why it is good and politically smart from trump to attack DeSantis daily.

And the minute there is any (light) rebuttal... It's awful politics and stupid

Please help me understand why one is smart and is.stuoid, with an explanation that's not "because trump is the anointed one"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Cerno has been cracking me up with his obtuseness.

Trump squeaked by 23k votes and 2016.

Since then MAGA has gotten pointed in 2018, 2020,, and 2022

Maybe its about time to abandon the losing playbook.

The fact that trump is getting hit with a BS indictment from a liberal DA, and he and his cult are more upset with DeSantis rather than Bragg himself, shows where the true target is