Page 203 of 730 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 14600

Thread: 2024 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    Every politician who has ever held a fundraiser for people that make more than $50k a year should be immediately disqualified.
    No the ones that have a strong history of pushing policy that will take away their safety nets should never sniff the light of day in a general election. Democrats are hoping desantis is the nominee. Not only will the non propensity voters not come out for him but the older and less successful population will vote for desnstis in much lower numbers.

Awesome though you removed the evidence that trump is actually for the everyday person. No president in fifty years was this good for the everyday person.
    Last edited by thethe; 04-01-2023 at 08:18 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

But sure - running someone who will destroy their social security and Medicare will definitely earn their vote in the general. The democrats in the know (not idiot media pundits) are drooling at the opportunity to run against desantis.
    If there is a train with 80 years of life saving supplies that is certain to crash in 10 years... What is the better strategy?

A. Find a way to stop the crash and minimize the damage... Perhaps by making some tough decisions today

B. Let the train crash and lost 80 years of supplies, ten years from now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Did I say he did something wrong?

But please tell me again how 2018/2020 was trumps fault. You’re clearly not afflicted with TDS with incredible analysis like that!!
    I'm looking at 6 years of results on the field

Your argument for the orange man is results on the field (except 2020) right?

Making excuses for our our losses has not undone our losses, sadly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    If there is a train with 80 years of life saving supplies that is certain to crash in 10 years... What is the better strategy?

A. Find a way to stop the crash and minimize the damage... Perhaps by making some tough decisions today

B. Let the train crash and lost 80 years of supplies, ten years from now
    Or fix the systemic problems that created the crisis. You know - sending all of our jobs (Helloe payroll tax collection increase) to slave labor communist dictatorships.

The answers are so easy but it would require the donor class to take a hit and they’ll never want that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Or fix the systemic problems that created the crisis. You know - sending all of our jobs (Helloe payroll tax collection increase) to slave labor communist dictatorships.

The answers are so easy but it would require the donor class to take a hit and they’ll never want that.
    I would imagine then that social security became more feasible after four years of MAGA, yes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I'm looking at 6 years of results on the field

Your argument for the orange man is results on the field (except 2020) right?

Making excuses for our our losses has not undone our losses, sadly
    2020 was actually a good year despite what was thrown at hkm. But I know you seem to think China virus and BLM protests were trumps fault now.

How about peace deals / warp speed / and a somehow resilient economy despite the global challenges.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,303 Posts
    No the ones that have a strong history of pushing policy that will take away their safety nets should never sniff the light of day in a general election. Democrats are hoping desantis is the nominee. Not only will the non propensity voters not come out for him but the older and less successful population will vote for desnstis in much lower numbers.

Awesome though you removed the evidence that trump is actually for the everyday person. No president in fifty years was this good for the everyday person.
    I think Trump did a lot of good things for the working class, despite living at a golf course and holding many fundraisers and speaking engagements with people that aren’t his base. RDS should be afforded the same benefit of the doubt.

I could personally give a flying bleep about Medicare and SS. It’s a failed program that is going to crash horrendously in my lifetime. I’d support the person who had the balls to pull the ripcord now despite the political blowback. I feel like that would be kinder and gentler than the alternative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I would imagine then that social security became more feasible after four years of MAGA, yes?
    Nope we need consistent America first policy for 20 years straight to fix it but in the interim as it’s bleeding money we significantly reallocate our budget.

Do you want to get how much health care costs drop in this country if we deport illegals and build a wall?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    I think Trump did a lot of good things for the working class, despite living at a golf course and holding many fundraisers and speaking engagements with people that aren’t his base. RDS should be afforded the same benefit of the doubt.

I could personally give a flying bleep about Medicare and SS. It’s a failed program that is going to crash horrendously in my lifetime. I’d support the person who had the balls to pull the ripcord now despite the political blowback. I feel like that would be kinder and gentler than the alternative.
    Kinder and gentler to people like me and you who don’t need it.

Desantis is the same policy prescription as every other Republican prior to trump. Doesn’t make him a bad person at all. But the world is vastly different place and of course we are ignoring the most important thing and that’s the fact desantis has a unserious foreign policy that will lead us to WW3. At that point social security running out is less than irrelevant.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,303 Posts

Desantis is the same policy prescription as every other Republican prior to trump. Doesn’t make him a bad person at all. But the world is vastly different place and of course we are ignoring the most important thing and that’s the fact desantis has a unserious foreign policy that will lead us to WW3. At that point social security running out is less than irrelevant.
    Kinder to people that do need and are planning it as part of their retirement. It’s going to suck when it’s not there. You and I will be okay either way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts

Is it fair to say your judgement of RDS over the last two years was horribly flawed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Is it fair to say your judgement of RDS over the last two years was horribly flawed?
    Please elaborate

He’s been a very good governor for the people of Florida as the state has enjoyed a 30 year explosion while holding a R super majority.

Can we now grow up and realize the job of a Gov is different than president?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts

Nah bro. The smart and kind approach is to agree with Joe Biden, double down on the failure... And hope for the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    Please elaborate

He’s been a very good governor for the people of Florida as the state has enjoyed a 30 year explosion while holding a R super majority.

Can you now grow up and realize the job of a Gov is different than president?
    The last two years on this very board you're in record saying how amazing he is, how important he is, and how we're so lucky he may run for president

In the last two days you've said he is mediocre,. irrelevant, and no different than the Romney's and McCain's of the world

So I assume you believe your judgement up until five min ago was horrific, yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Nah bro. The smart and kind approach is to agree with Joe Biden, double down on the failure... And hope for the best
    It’s hysterical this is your response when I’ve outlined several ways to fix it. The “failure” is emblematic of the rot and managed decline of the country.

Sending jobs overseas

Allowing unchallenged illegal immigration as our ER rooms become overcrowded causing explosions in health care costs

Our endless wars that suck tbe treasure of the country dry

The answers are easy. It just takes a true leader to show the people.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    The last two years on this very board you're in record saying how amazing he is, how important he is, and how we're so lucky he may run for president

In the last two days you've said he is mediocre,. irrelevant, and no different than the Romney's and McCain's of the world

So I assume you believe your judgement up until five min ago was horrific, yet?
    His foreign policy is a disaster as shown recently with his commentary in Ukraine. Can you tell me how that would have impacted his governing Florida?

His ideas to strip the only safety net the majority of the American people have is another disaster. Can you tell me how that would have impacted his governing Florida?

Can you now see a world where desantis has been a very good Gov but would be a meh president that would never win a general election makes sense?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    It’s hysterical this is your response when I’ve outlined several ways to fix it. The “failure” is emblematic of the rot and managed decline of the country.

Sending jobs overseas

Allowing unchallenged illegal immigration as our ER rooms become overcrowded causing explosions in health care costs

Our endless wars that suck tbe treasure of the country dry

The answers are easy. It just takes a true leader to show the people.
    We've literally gone over this.

"The answers are easy"

Your answers were "more jobs"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,810 Posts
    [QUOTE=thethe;940611]His foreign policy is a disaster as shown recently with his commentary in Ukraine. Can you tell me how that would have impacted his governing Florida?

His ideas to strip the only safety net the majority of the American people have is another disaster. Can you tell me how that would have impacted his governing Florida?

Can you now see a world where desantis has been a very good Gov but would be a meh president that would never win a general election makes sense?[/QUOTE
    But you're also on record on what an amazing presidential candidate he will be.

Fine to change your mind but I suppose your prior judgement was very bad, then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    We've literally gone over this.

"The answers are easy"

Your answers were "more jobs"
    That was one of my answers. And it’s not “more jobs”. It’s returning the jobs that were stolen by the donor class because they are being paid off by the ccp. Then of course there are idiots that read a textbook and think efficiencies in an economic system are all that matters.

You just refuse to acknowledge social security is going bankrupt not because of the idea of social security but the fact our economic/foreign/domestic policy are making it go bankrupt.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    [QUOTE=sturg33;940613]
    His foreign policy is a disaster as shown recently with his commentary in Ukraine. Can you tell me how that would have impacted his governing Florida?

Can you now see a world where desantis has been a very good Gov but would be a meh president that would never win a general election makes sense?[/QUOTE
    But you're also on record on what an amazing presidential candidate he will be.

Fine to change your mind but I suppose your prior judgement was very bad, then.
    Can you let me know if I said that before or after his disastrous ukriane comments where it’s clear he will push WW3? Or are you just going to ignore the Ron Paul in you because you’ve developed tds?
    Natural Immunity Croc