Page 97 of 713 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 14252

Thread: 2024 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    So like I said, you support war when Trump does it. Obama bombed a lot of terrorists too but you dont seem to feel the same way about that. That's warmongering. Trump does it and its freedom bombs.
    Obama befriended the Iranians (Hows that looking?) and escalated wars all across the world. Trump literally reduced the amount of active war zones during his time after cleaning up the mess from Obama.

No rationale person would ever try to compare the foreign policy successes of Trump and Obama.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Obama inherited a bad situation from the previous Republican President. He cut US soldier deaths from enemies down from hundreds a year to 20 or less per year. I would call that a big win. Just looking at the last 2 Republican Presidents. You have GWB who gave us 9/11 and then 2 quagmire wars and then Trump who gave us hundreds of thousands of dead civilians from covid. But yeah, its Obama that was terrible.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Obama inherited a bad situation from the previous Republican President. He cut US soldier deaths from enemies down from hundreds a year to 20 or less per year. I would call that a big win. Just looking at the last 2 Republican Presidents. You have GWB who gave us 9/11 and then 2 quagmire wars and then Trump who gave us hundreds of thousands of dead civilians from covid. But yeah, its Obama that was terrible.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA - "hundreds of thousands dead". Thats the best you've got?

Continue to be an absolute joke.

But never forget - "JV Team"
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Yes, the best I have is all the dead civilians. Kind of defeats the point of being anti-war when you let civilians die in mass. Covid was like getting 9/11'd daily. Great job Mr. President. Kudos for being so anti-war that you bombed your way to peace, not really a great accomplishment when he couldnt keep us safe here at home. The two worst events in modern American history both happened under Republicans watch. And who cleaned up their mess? Democrats. Your welcome.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Yes, the best I have is all the dead civilians. Kind of defeats the point of being anti-war when you let civilians die in mass. Covid was like getting 9/11'd daily. Great job Mr. President. Kudos for being so anti-war that you bombed your way to peace, not really a great accomplishment when he couldnt keep us safe here at home. The two worst events in modern American history both happened under Republicans watch. And who cleaned up their mess? Democrats. Your welcome.
    I literally don’t understand the difference between Trump and Biden’s COVID policy. Both closed schools, closed borders, emphasized vaccines, seized power, spent tons of money, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    I literally don’t understand the difference between Trump and Biden’s COVID policy. Both closed schools, closed borders, emphasized vaccines, seized power, spent tons of money, etc.
    Vaccines weren't in circulation during Trumps time but he never instituted nor intimated that he wanted to institute mandates which to me is a big deal.

Also, Trump specifically made COVID response a states issue so what power grab specifically are you referencing outside of the initial lockdown?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    You know Trump’s companies have used Chinese labor as well, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts

Trump spent the first critical months calling covid a hoax and assuring us noted truth teller Xi Jiping wouldnt let it get out of China. Literally thanked XI JIPING for his transparency.... and people call Biden stupid.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

Seriously, why cant you see them manipulating you with this ****. These things are only issues when they dont have their nose up Trumps ass. Republicans can do anything with China as long as they support Trump and not a peep is said about it. Anyone starts to stray from Team Trump and they are all of a sudden CCP agents conspiring to destroy America despite nothing having changed. You are more addicted to Trump than I am to marijuana.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Trump spent the first critical months calling covid a hoax and assuring us noted truth teller Xi Jiping wouldnt let it get out of China. Literally thanked XI JIPING for his transparency.... and people call Biden stupid.
    “Policy”

We can have a separate discussion between lunatic Trump and brain fart Biden. As for policy, Biden essentially continued what Trump started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    I dont know what your post had to do with mine then. The beginning was the most critical point of all this. We can only speculate on what Biden would have done when but the earlier we enacted these policies the better effect it likely would have had.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    I dont know what your post had to do with mine then. The beginning was the most critical point of all this. We can only speculate on what Biden would have done when but the earlier we enacted these policies the better effect it likely would have had.
    Idk. Maybe saying he killed hundreds of thousands of people based on his Covid policies warranted a comparison or at least an explanation. His initial response to Covid basically just followed Fauci and Birx game plan (exactly what Biden’s done since he assumed office).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Biden nor Trump knows Jack **** about containing or managing a viral outbreak.

What failed with both is the leadership under them. Biden and Trump both failed miserably at getting rid of the anti science idiots leading us to the management decisions.

Fauci, birx, and cdc director should all be on trial.
    Last edited by Tapate50; 11-23-2022 at 06:18 PM.
    Ivermectin Man

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (11-23-2022), Garmel (11-23-2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Idk. Maybe saying he killed hundreds of thousands of people based on his Covid policies warranted a comparison or at least an explanation. His initial response to Covid basically just followed Fauci and Birx game plan (exactly what Biden’s done since he assumed office).

Trumps initial policy was ignore it and hope it goes away. That's very different than I think literally anyone else left or right would have done. Well except maybe Mike Pence who might have tried to pray it away.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Biden nor Trump knows Jack **** about containing or managing a viral outbreak.

What failed with both is the leadership under them. Biden and Trump both failed miserably at getting rid of the anti science idiots leading us to the management decisions.

Fauci, birx, and cdc director should all be on trial.

The difference between Biden and Trump is that one knows they dont know anything about it while the other thinks he is literally the smartest, honest, most innocent, and best looking person to exist in history. The policies of the experts would have been most effective the earlier we started preparing and executing their plan. Its debatable how much difference it would have made but we both know if Trump wasmt in charge he would be claiming no one would have died of he was in charge. What I amndlikg is shoving that back in your faces. You people only care about context when the logic is used against your side. I won't let you have it both ways.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Trumps initial policy was ignore it and hope it goes away. That's very different than I think literally anyone else left or right would have done. Well except maybe Mike Pence who might have tried to pray it away.
    Trump shut down the border 2 days after the coronavirus task force was created back in January 2020 (one month before community spread was detected in the US). Basically all the big spending and shutdowns happened in March right after cases started to rise.

What would Biden have done differently than Trump?
    Last edited by chop2chip; 11-24-2022 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,703 Posts
    Trump shut down the border 2 days after the coronavirus task force was created back in January 2020.
    Didn't he get accused of being racist for this move?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Didn't he get accused of being racist for this move?
    Indeed. I remember scolding mayors and congress members encouraging citizens to congregate in China town during this time.