Page 167 of 711 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 14219

Thread: 2024 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm not sure what legal avenues existed after the jan 6 certification. but I do not believe the election was ever going to be overturned, as Mr. Bannon vehemently did
    Yeah the idea was to not have the election certified on the 6th. That blew up when the fedsurrection was successful in accomplishing its goals.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Yeah the idea was to not have the election certified on the 6th. That blew up when the fedsurrection was successful in accomplishing its goals.
    Sorry I need clarification.

Do you believe that the Congress was NOT going to certify the election on Jan 6, but changed their mind after the fake insurrection happened?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    From an outside perspective, sturg is absolutely killing thethe... also pretty wild there's so much trust in a savior (Bannon) who literally lied and grifted millions from his supporters for his own gain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sorry I need clarification.

Do you believe that the Congress was NOT going to certify the election on Jan 6, but changed their mind after the fake insurrection happened?
    I believe there was going to be a hearty debate in the House/Senate (this was scheduled) which would have resulted in sending it back to the states. Not only did the vigorous debates not happen as it was intended but politicians absolutely changed their positions on the 'right' thing to do.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    From an outside perspective, sturg is absolutely killing thethe... also pretty wild there's so much trust in a savior (Bannon) who literally lied and grifted millions from his supporters for his own gain.
    This only makes me feel better - Thank you!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I believe there was going to be a hearty debate in the House/Senate (this was scheduled) which would have resulted in sending it back to the states. Not only did the vigorous debates not happen as it was intended but politicians absolutely changed their positions on the 'right' thing to do.
    I would love to any proof of this. Were there comments made by politicians suggesting they were prepared to send it back?

Or is this another "just trust me" moment from Bannon that didn't come through

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    This only makes me feel better - Thank you!
    oh I'm sure... we are clear that you are one of the one's Trump was talking about when he was talking about shooting someone on 5th avenue. You straight up worship the dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I am open to being persuaded with any evidence or substantive argument but I cannot get anything out of him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    I am open to being persuaded with any evidence or substantive argument but I cannot get anything out of him
    Yup I just skimmed the last 3 pages... you countlessly asked for direct evidence and he just hand waved everything away by saying "Bannon said it" with some other buzz words that mean nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I would love to any proof of this. Were there comments made by politicians suggesting they were prepared to send it back?

Or is this another "just trust me" moment from Bannon that didn't come through
    No - They were going to hear evidence and there were many prominent politicians who were ready to argue that the election was stolen. Even Ted Cruz was willing to represent cases before the SC.

I just love how you went from saying the election was absolutley stolen to throwing shade all over hte idea of getting it overturned.

All good man.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    oh I'm sure... we are clear that you are one of the one's Trump was talking about when he was talking about shooting someone on 5th avenue. You straight up worship the dude.
    If you ever knew me in real life you would never accuse me of worship. I'm fine if that is your interpretation.

I know who the best president for hte last 50 years has been and I know the disaster the world has turned into since he left.

That is ALL I CARE ABOUT.

But continue to be on the opposing side of me. You looked like a downright fool while COVID was happening.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sturg - Why do you think the Feds made J6 happen if there was never a threat to overturn the election? For ****s and giggles?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    No - They were going to hear evidence and there were many prominent politicians who were ready to argue that the election was stolen. Even Ted Cruz was willing to represent cases before the SC.

I just love how you went from saying the election was absolutley stolen to throwing shade all over hte idea of getting it overturned.

All good man.
    If this is true, trump mad a horrific strategic judgement call i sent his supporters into the trap

He should have let that debate play out and seen it overturned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    If this is true, trump mad a horrific strategic judgement call i sent his supporters into the trap

He should have let that debate play out and seen it overturned.
    I literally said those exact same words when I came back to the forum.

Who knew the the deep state would stoop to these lengths but we shouldn't have been surprised.

Ultimately there was going to be a sit in at the capitol while the debate was taking place so support can be shown to the brave congresspeople that knew what was at stake.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    Yup I just skimmed the last 3 pages... you countlessly asked for direct evidence and he just hand waved everything away by saying "Bannon said it" with some other buzz words that mean nothing
    You must have missed the sturg on zito mass murder earlier in the Biden (?) thread.

It was way worse
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Sturg - Why do you think the Feds made J6 happen if there was never a threat to overturn the election? For ****s and giggles?
    For the enormous power grab they took from it and the narrative of "Trumpers are a threat to DEMOCRACY" they have leaned on ever since. Another opportunity to impeach him and end his political career for good.

The election results were not going to be overturned on Jan 6... Acknoledging that reality is not denying any shenanigans that happened prior to it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    You must have missed the sturg on zito mass murder earlier in the Biden (?) thread.

It was way worse
    He doesn't care about that - He just wants to have a gotcha against me because I made him look like a pathetic idiot during COVID debates.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    For the enormous power grab they took from it and the narrative of "Trumpers are a threat to DEMOCRACY" they have leaned on ever since. Another opportunity to impeach him and end his political career for good.

The election results were not going to be overturned on Jan 6... Acknoledging that reality is not denying any shenanigans that happened prior to it
    Fair enough if that is your interpretation - I don't know 100% what the motives were...only that they did in fact launch an intelligence operation against the American people.

I just disagree with why it happened.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post

It was way worse
    I mean Zito rarely provides substance... so that's not really new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Noted famous liberal, Jesse Kelly!

The trump cult has officially gone of the deep end.

Their DDS is approaching TDS territory