Thread: Where to sit at Truist Park - 5/11/21 Edition

Anytime Now Frankie...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

Where to sit at Truist Park - 5/11/21 Edition

I'm going to be passing through Atlanta by myself on the way back from Greenville, SC to God's Country (Arkansas) next Tuesday. Barring some kind of delay with the vehicle I'm picking up in Greenville, I'll be coming through in time to attend Tuesday's game.

In the past I've only ever sat in the Delta Sky Club section, and am wanting to try something different. Price isn't really an object, as long as the value is good for what I'm paying. I'm normally a bit of a seat snob, but don't have to be sitting lowest level behind home plate next to Marlins Man or Chelsea Freeman. Don't really eat or drink a whole lot, so all-inclusive isn't a big attraction, again depending on value...if I can get seats in the Truist Club for half-price I'd sure take it.

What is the Chop Country consensus on the best place to sit in Truist Park?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,676 Posts
    I've never had super premium seats, but I've had some decent ones around 3rd base. I liked the outfield better, which were less expensive.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to msstate7 For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (05-07-2021)

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Have only been once (Opening Night for the park), but absolutely loved the seats in front of the Chop House. The bar stool/table seating was really awesome since you had somewhere other than your lap and pocket to put your phone/munchies/merchandise, and having the cooler "rings" was convenient since they allowed you to order two beers/drinks at a time without getting overly worried about becoming parched.
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clvclv For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (05-07-2021)