Page 50 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3371

Thread: Trump Indictment Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis plans to announce this summer whether she'll bring charges against former President Donald Trump or his allies for their attempts to overturn Georgia's 2020 presidential election results, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

Willis told local law enforcement officials in a letter that she plans to make an announcement on possible charges between July 11 and Sept. 1.

"I am providing this letter to bring to your attention the need for heightened security and preparedness in coming months due to this pending announcement," Willis, a Democrat, wrote.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported the letter.

https://www.wtae.com/article/fulton-...snd-autopilot#
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    Yes I’m sure downtown Atl will be stormed.

People can’t wait to be down there anyway
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    "I'm announcing that I'm maybe going to announce something."
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Former president Trump’s campaign quietly commissioned a second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was recently questioned by the Justice Department about his work disproving the claims.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Block said he recently received a subpoena from special counsel Jack Smith’s office and met with federal prosecutors in Washington, but he declined to discuss his interactions with them. Block said he contemporaneously sent his findings disputing fraud claims in writing to the Trump campaign in late 2020.

“I just don’t believe it’s appropriate at this point in time to discuss anything related to the grand jury process,” he said.

Prosecutors have obtained extensive information about Block’s efforts, according to people with knowledge of the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation.

Federal records show the Trump 2020 campaign paid Block’s firm more than $750,000 in six different payments. The first for $390,000 came three days after the election, records show, and the final payment came around Thanksgiving of that year. The payments were labeled “Recount.”

Separately, prosecutors have interviewed multiple employees from the Berkeley Research Group in recent weeks, another Trump-paid firm that produced a 29-page report ultimately undermining many of Trump’s fraud claims, according to three people familiar with the matter. Berkeley’s study contradicted claims made by Trump and his advisers that there were extensive numbers of dead voters and cases of fraud in states such as Georgia and Nevada.

The prosecutors have obtained records from the firm and its employees through subpoenas, two people who worked on the Berkeley project said. They have learned that the firm’s work was given to a number of top Trump aides, and that Trump was briefed on the research himself by Berkeley employees, people familiar with the project said.

Firm employees have told the Justice Department that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and other top administration and campaign officials were aware of the Berkeley research and findings, the people said.

https://wapo.st/3HfVau3

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Simpatico is not simpatico to the Orange fantasy. Berkeley Research Group either.

More smoking gun evidence of The Big Lie. Meanwhile, Trump continues to grift.

Trump gave Simpatico $750,000 to investigate the election fraud claims. Berkeley $600,000.

If he took in $250 million from stupid Republican voters, that's a pretty good scam for him, on top of what he raked in as POTUS. Though I'd bet his still bitching about paying them that money, only to officially prove him a criminal.

FOX pays out $787 million with more to come, but they are both squarely where they don't want to be - daily in the spotlight with their lies and crimes being revealed to the public.

The annoyingly slow investigation and legal process may turn out to be the better course.
    Last edited by Runnin; 04-28-2023 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Adam Klasfeld
    @KlasfeldReports
    ·
    4h
    News—

Trump's expert witness will not be testifying, Carroll's lawyer Roberta Kaplan just said in court.

That leaves the ex-president with no live witnesses on his list.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-...n=owned_social
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The testimony in the E.Jean Carrol case is very convincing. Trump attacked that woman in the dressing room of the department store. How do we know this? Because the witnesses are credible and Trump's lies are absurd. Of course, he knew her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    The list of women he's molested is a long one. This is something that has been well-known for a long time.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    His goose is cooked 9 ways from Sunday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    I question what the damages will be set at. I think there's a good argument to make that she would have received harrassment for saying things Trump supporters don't want to hear regardless of what Trump said. I would also argue that it has and will increase because of all this so it's not like a legal victory over Trump stops that in any way shape or form. I would also argue that no competent or serious person believes what Trump says so it's not like she was surrounded by friends and family who didn't believe her.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Yet, if this was real why didn't she press charges at the time? She can't even name the date it happened so it completely cripples the defense on any ability for an alibi. The woman is bat**** crazy if you listen to her interviews and isn't reliable. If this wasn't a person named Trump in this case it would have been dismissed but he probably will lose this.

Seriously, listen to the Anderson Cooper interview with her.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-04-2023 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    The victim complex strikes again. It can't be that your boy is a peace of **** con man. She didn't press charges for the same reason Harvey Weinstein wasn't charged with crimes for a long time. The wealthy elites like Trump operate on a different level of the justice system.

Not really interested in your extremely biased and nonsensical legal opinion though.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    She can't even name the date it happened and you want to accuse me of a nonsensical legal opinion. Of course I'm talking to the sucker who buys into the Bragg indictment when even most liberal lawyers say it's horse****.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-04-2023 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Cool story bro, let me repeat, not interested in the loaded discussion you want to have. Everyone you like is innocent of everything even when caught red handed and everyone you don't like is guilty of crimes no matter how flimsy the evidence and anyone who doesn't agree must-have that opinion because they watch media you dont like.

You are just the inverse of liberals who call everything white supremacy. I don't need your take, I just think what's the dumbest take one could have on an issue and I arrive at your opinion without even needing you to give it.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    lol. From the guy who thinks Trump is guilty on everything despite nothing more than flimsy ass evidence being presented. The woman can't even name the date that it happened.

Go hit your bong, loser.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-04-2023 at 09:36 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    If I'm so biased why don't I discuss Tara Reade here? Because I'm giving Biden the benefit of the doubt on that because of the lack of evidence just like I am Trump. Why am I not parading around the current allegations against Biden that look to have more evidence than any of the cases against Trump? Because my mind doesn't revolve around Biden like Trump does around yours. Why don't I create a Biden Indictment Watch thread like some people did for Trump? Because I'm less biased than that person and definitely much more sane.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-04-2023 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Who said I think Trump is guilty of everything? Thats your interpretation because thats how you need to see things to justify your narrative you push. Or well, your overlords push and you regurgitate here. Newsflash dude but I hate a lot of politicians. Hillary and Biden would both be in my top 5 that I hate the most. I dont hate Trump so much as I hate this war on reality your side has waged to try and maintain this lie that Trump is not a fraud. He is the fraudest fraud to ever fraud and I know you people see it, you just refuse to admit it. He is the living embodiment of the emperor has no clothes.

And I am talking about the Carrol case because its currently having a trial. If someone ever sues Joe Biden for defamation and it gets to trial I would most definitely be talking about that.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    As I've said before Trump might be guilty of money laundering and racketeering during the 90s. Those allegations could actually be true. However, the current crop of legal issues are complete nonsense and are political.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    As I've said before Trump might be guilty of money laundering and racketeering during the 90s. Those allegations could actually be true. However, the current crop of legal issues are complete nonsense and are political.
    Thanks for letting us know.

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    lol. Too bad you can't figure it out on your own. I just hope the republic can survive your utter ignorance.
    Last edited by Garmel; 05-04-2023 at 11:48 AM.