Page 52 of 171 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3420

Thread: Trump Indictment Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/17/polit...ion/index.html

National Archives is giving Special Counsel Jack Smith with records of communications with Trump and his advisors explaining the process for declassifing documents.

The main question I would like answered is if a President can just declassify something by thinking about it or just taking it home with him then how does law enforcement enforce the law regarding classified documents if there is no record. Theoretically someone could be prosecuted and convicted for mishandling documents that are not classified because there is no record of declassification.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-19-2023 at 01:26 AM.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-18-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,909 Posts
    Did Joe Biden ever have declassification power?
    Ivermectin Man

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    love a good false equivalency of whataboutism
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    You know ****s bad when their only defense is whatabout this other guy. I sure hope Trump makes that his primary defense in court. These high level people get a lot of benefit of the doubt. If Trump simply returned the documents when asked there would be no active case against him. It's only because he refused to return some and actively obstructed attempts to get them back that he is in trouble. There is no comparison to Joe Biden because no President or VP is going to be prosecuted for unintentionally mishandling classified documents..Biden and Pence cooperated and acted in good faith with law enforcement. Trump on the other hand threw a hissy fit and refused to turn over documents even after a subpoena. He even had his lawyers sign an affidavit saying the documents that were asked to be returned couldn't be found after a thorough search, which has been proven to be lies. That's why his lawyers are being forced to testify. They can either vote the bullet and claim they lied on purpose and lose their whole careers and be convicted felons or they can tell the truth about what really happened regarding the search. It's not a hard choice to make.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-18-2023 at 02:29 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,909 Posts
    My stance is and has always been to toss Trump in jail if they can.

It is what is best, and what I support for criminals.

So far I see weak ass **** they try to get him on because they are scared to death of him.

It still doesn't excuse Pence and Biden for the same stuff, when they absolutely do not have declassification power.

Is that not allowed?
    Ivermectin Man

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    love a good false equivalency of whataboutism
    Are declassified DOCUMENTS bad or not?

What makes them treasonous?

What makes them harmless?

Can you explain in your own words (haha this is kind of mean of me... But I kinda love humiliating you asking you to describe your own opinions)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,814 Posts
    The embarrassing thing is I can make Goldy run away like a bitch on a daily basis.

Theres not a single thing he could do to make me so scared to responnd

That's what happens when you're a seal who does what he's told. So pathetic

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post

So far I see weak ass **** they try to get him on because they are scared to death of him.

It still doesn't excuse Pence and Biden for the same stuff, when they absolutely do not have declassification power.

Is that not allowed?

I agree with this. IF Trump has committed an actual crime, and not some sort of gray area BS that no other person would ever be charged on, then for sure lock him up. Dems are REAAAALLLLLYYY digging deep to try and keep him from running again. That says more on them than it does on Trump.

And this is coming from a guy that has never been a Trump supporter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,909 Posts
    It isn’t hard. And it ain’t 4d chess
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    I agree with this. IF Trump has committed an actual crime, and not some sort of gray area BS that no other person would ever be charged on, then for sure lock him up. Dems are REAAAALLLLLYYY digging deep to try and keep him from running again. That says more on them than it does on Trump.

And this is coming from a guy that has never been a Trump supporter.
    Most Democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they believe him easiest to beat. He still has yet to even get as high as 47% of voters.

Also Alvin Bragg's office has prosecuted many cases of falsifying business records.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts

Is that not allowed?

No ones tossing Trumo in jail. He brought all thus upon himself and he personally advocates for all his critics to be prosecuted for imaginary crimes so even with the most twisted view of all this that you have, it's atvworst treating Trump.howbhe wants his oerveived enemies treated.

Pence and Biden have been treated the exact same as Trump regarding documents. Only 1 of the 3 refused toneeturn documents when asked and obstructed attempts to recover them. If tye FBI just raised maralago without ever asking for or subpoenaing the documents you would have a point. Maybe you think it's okay to just ignore subpoenas and file false affidavits saying you returned all documents?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

Is that not allowed?
    Pence and Biden are not guilty of "the same stuff". If they were, they'd be in the same trouble.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post

What makes them treasonous?

What makes them harmless?

Can you explain in your own words (haha this is kind of mean of me... But I kinda love humiliating you asking you to describe your own opinions)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The embarrassing thing is I can make Goldy run away like a bitch on a daily basis.

Theres not a single thing he could do to make me so scared to responnd

That's what happens when you're a seal who does what he's told. So pathetic
    lol

you take this place serious as ****. sucks this is all you got it seems. makes sense why you're always here

imagine how stupid you have to be to believe "who does what he's told." lol

I kinda love humiliating you asking you to describe your own opinions
    I can make Goldy run away like a bitch on a daily basis.
    what wild thoughts but sorry I'm not here on a daily basis anymore.

but you have proven to be a dishonest person and not worth the time to actual have a real conversation with

I've told you that a million times. it's weird how you still haven't figured that out fraud boy

your questions aren't even related to the conversation but

I mean, I just think they are documents then. why would I think declassified documents would be a good or bad thing? all of your questions are just weird ramblings

that you still can't comprehend there are levels/degrees to things/crimes is beyond weird though. have mentioned that to you for years too and you still don't grasp it. it's peculiar since you claim to be so smart
    but hey, take that W you think you have accomplished. it will really bother me lol
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-18-2023 at 11:21 PM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    What the Stooges do is remove all context they don't like and make a vague summary of a situation that best fits the narrative they want to tell. For instance this documents case. They don't like the context that Trump was given plenty of opportunity to return the documents. Pence and Biden allowed law enforcement to search their residence to look for any misplaced documents. Trump required law enforcement to get a subpoena then refused to fully comply with the subpoena. The only way it can be comparable is if you remove all that context so that's what they do.

It’s over."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Most Democrats want Trump to be the nominee because they believe him easiest to beat. He still has yet to even get as high as 47% of voters.

Also Alvin Bragg's office has prosecuted many cases of falsifying business records.
    Even if you assume no voting fraud (which seemed unlikely before, but now is showing some merit), Trump nearly won last time despite some questionable voting practices like ballot harvesting that Biden won't be able to count on this time.

Not to mention, the Biden administration is a **** show, for Dems and Republican alike. He also looks lost and confused daily. I don't think you'll find as many independents eager to get on board with an 82 year old, senile candidate.

And the more Dems keep swinging and missing on these Trump charges and accusations, the more merit they give Trump and his supporters that this is indeed a witch hunt anf the Dems have no basis to stand on
    Last edited by Carp; 05-19-2023 at 05:00 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,003 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    What the Stooges do is remove all context they don't like and make a vague summary of a situation that best fits the narrative they want to tell. For instance this documents case. They don't like the context that Trump was given plenty of opportunity to return the documents. Pence and Biden allowed law enforcement to search their residence to look for any misplaced documents. Trump required law enforcement to get a subpoena then refused to fully comply with the subpoena. The only way it can be comparable is if you remove all that context so that's what they do.
    Ahhh, I see you've become a supporter of law enforcement now and letting them search your property without a warrant.

Or does that only apply to people that aren't black???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    Even if you assume no voting fraud (which seemed unlikely before, but now is showing some merit), Trump nearly won last time despite some questionable voting practices like ballot harvesting that Biden won't be able to count on this time.

Not to mention, the Biden administration is a **** show, for Dems and Republican alike. He also looks lost and confused daily. I don't think you'll find as many independents eager to get on board with an 82 year old, senile candidate.

And the more Dems keep swinging and missing on these Trump charges and accusations, the more merit they give Trump and his supporters that this is indeed a witch hunt anf the Dems have no basis to stand on

You out yourself as a partisan hack when you just make **** up like voter fraud showing some merit. Trump lost by 8 million votes and has never even gotten close to getting half of voters, but sure, almost won...... You say they wont be able to commit voter fraud in 2024 but it is guaranteed that if Trump loses in 2024 Republicans will blame voter fraud? Heck, Trump even claimed voter fraud when he won the EC just because he was butt hurt that he got 3 million less votes than a historically bad candidate like Hillary. You want to make an avatar bet that Republicans will claim voter fraud in 2024 if Trump loses? Its a guaranteed as the sun coming up every day.

Democrats havent swung and missed on any charges on Trump. I dont know if you are new to politics but accusations fly all over from both sides. If you want to use the standard that no conviction makes a charge false then Republicans have swung and missed atleast as much as Democrats. I dont care what Trumps inbred supporters think, In fact I would encourage Biden to piss you off as much as possible. Hillarys biggest mistake in the 2016 election was aplogizing for the Deplorables comment. She should have double and tripled down and laughed at the fake outrage from the right.
    I agree Biden is old and senile but he wasnt exactly the sharpest guy to begin with but if you want to make any points about old, senile, and stupid people then you arent showing you care about those things by nominating a guy who is old, senile, and the dumbest person in any room he walks into.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    Ahhh, I see you've become a supporter of law enforcement now and letting them search your property without a warrant.

Or does that only apply to people that aren't black???

Is the stupid contagious around here? Trump did not have to agree to a search of Maralago at all. If he just returned the subpoena's material and sued to get them back he could have litigated all this in court without any criminal liability. Instead he listened to one of his sycophants who gave him bad legal advice and Trumps inability to remove his own head from his ass believes literally anything he believes to be beneficial to him. Lest we forget that his BFF and personal ass kisser Lindsey Graham testified that Trump is so incompetent that he would believe space aliens came down and rigged the vote.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts

Not only will Ballot Harvesting be lessened this cycle but the Reupblicans are going to participate in these disgusting practices again.

Every single narrative about Trump was a lie and now thankfully people like Elon are getting the message out there that J6 was a complete setup. A setup intended to stop the votes from going back to the states to check on all the fraud that took place.

The lies told about Trump cost the world countless trillions of dollars and everyone knows it now.
    Last edited by thethe; 05-19-2023 at 08:10 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    I sure hope these Republicans ballot harvesting where its illegal buy into the gaslighting that they wont be prosecuted just like the J6 retards did. Maybe even livestream themselves doing it.

It’s over."