Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3371

Thread: Trump Indictment Watch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I sure hope these Republicans ballot harvesting where its illegal buy into the gaslighting that they wont be prosecuted just like the J6 retards did. Maybe even livestream themselves doing it.
    We already had livestreams of ballot harvesting in illegal means. Nothing happened to the criminals.

But if they were helping Republicans I'm sure there would be sentences.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Sure buddy, let me guess, you are referring to the 2000 Mules BS? Easiest scam of D'Souza's life.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Sure buddy, let me guess, you are referring to the 2000 Mules BS? Easiest scam of D'Souza's life.
    Yes I'm referring to video surveillance that showed people going up to drop boxes at 2AM with gloves on and taking selfies while they put a stack of votes in a drop box in states where ballot harvesting is illegal.

You know - Silly stuff like that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    So you watched the movie? Do you own a copy?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So you watched the movie? Do you own a copy?
    Obvious diversion for obvious reasons
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    lol. You can't make this **** up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It was proven in court yesterday that the signature matching on the mail in ballots in Arizona is effectively non-existent. That is whats happening in every single state as the uniparty injects millions of illegal ballots into our election system.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Obvious diversion for obvious reasons

Wut? I was hoping you did so you could tell me a description of any person shown to be dropping off ballots at multiple locations. I havent watched it since I couldnt find a free copy but from reviews I have read they say theres no one shown to drop off ballots at different locations. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone dropping off multiple ballots, wearing gloves, or taking a selfie. There is only 1 state that doesnt allow anyone but the voter to return the ballot and thats Alabama. Georgia specifically allows an immediate family member or household member to return the ballot for a person with physical disabilities.

Btw, whatever happened to that ballot harvesting operation you claimed was caught red handed? Even had a harvester that confessed if I remember correctly. You were all kinds of hyped about it. Whatever happened to that? Or how about all those criminal defense lawyers the election workers were hiring. Why dont you keep updating us on these stories. I desperately need your updates on these stories.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It was proven in court yesterday that the signature matching on the mail in ballots in Arizona is effectively non-existent. That is whats happening in every single state as the uniparty injects millions of illegal ballots into our election system.

Thats an interesting take. Reality is Karen Lake's own star witness could not confirm that signature verification was not done when asked on the stand. Theres a better chance she and her lawyers will get sanctioned again for wasting the courts time than she does of winning the case.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Thats an interesting take. Reality is Karen Lake's own star witness could not confirm that signature verification was not done when asked on the stand. Theres a better chance she and her lawyers will get sanctioned again for wasting the courts time than she does of winning the case.
    "Signature Verification" happened because there was a documented process that votes passed through. In reality when you acutally audit the process and time to process that many signatures for real verification you know it didn't happen. Lakes expert witness has been an expert for these types of situations countless times and it considered an impeccable source.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Is the stupid contagious around here? Trump did not have to agree to a search of Maralago at all. If he just returned the subpoena's material and sued to get them back he could have litigated all this in court without any criminal liability. Instead he listened to one of his sycophants who gave him bad legal advice and Trumps inability to remove his own head from his ass believes literally anything he believes to be beneficial to him. Lest we forget that his BFF and personal ass kisser Lindsey Graham testified that Trump is so incompetent that he would believe space aliens came down and rigged the vote.
    Just state your disdain for questionable law enforcement tactics is conditional and we can move on.
    Last edited by Carp; 05-19-2023 at 09:19 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carp For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (05-19-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Wut? I was hoping you did so you could tell me a description of any person shown to be dropping off ballots at multiple locations. I havent watched it since I couldnt find a free copy but from reviews I have read they say theres no one shown to drop off ballots at different locations. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone dropping off multiple ballots, wearing gloves, or taking a selfie. There is only 1 state that doesnt allow anyone but the voter to return the ballot and thats Alabama. Georgia specifically allows an immediate family member or household member to return the ballot for a person with physical disabilities.

Btw, whatever happened to that ballot harvesting operation you claimed was caught red handed? Even had a harvester that confessed if I remember correctly. You were all kinds of hyped about it. Whatever happened to that? Or how about all those criminal defense lawyers the election workers were hiring. Why dont you keep updating us on these stories. I desperately need your updates on these stories.
    I don't buy things that I can research on my own. Its a stupid thing to do.

The ballot harvesting operation was caught red handed but as usual the FBI won't investigate real cases and spend time with fake nooses.

Any reasonable person knows that GA was a sham and dems did everything possible to ensure those 10K fake ballots were never inspected. You know how it goes - If you think you won fair and square it makes sense to do everything possible to prevent inspection.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Even if you assume no voting fraud (which seemed unlikely before, but now is showing some merit), Trump nearly won last time despite some questionable voting practices like ballot harvesting that Biden won't be able to count on this time.

Not to mention, the Biden administration is a **** show, for Dems and Republican alike. He also looks lost and confused daily. I don't think you'll find as many independents eager to get on board with an 82 year old, senile candidate.

And the more Dems keep swinging and missing on these Trump charges and accusations, the more merit they give Trump and his supporters that this is indeed a witch hunt anf the Dems have no basis to stand on
    I know you're left of center on most things, Carp. I'm curious to what changed your mind on election fraud.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Just state you're disdain for questionable law enforcement tactics is conditional and we can move on.
    This is what I've been telling him. If the group or person is left of center he whines about the lack of justice. If the people in question are right of center he becomes a freaking bootlicker.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

Carp (05-19-2023), Tapate50 (05-19-2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I know you're left of center on most things, Carp. I'm curious to what changed your mind on election fraud.
    Probably the obvious election fraud but more importantly I'm assuming that people in the middle realize that was the establishment yells the most ends up being the opposite of the truth.
    Natural Immunity Croc

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    I sure hope these Republicans ballot harvesting where its illegal buy into the gaslighting that they wont be prosecuted just like the J6 retards did. Maybe even livestream themselves doing it.
    It isn't the illegal ballot harvesting I am mentioning (though it's obviously an issue as well). The legal ballot harvesting is the main culprit, as it was largely expanded "due to COVID", which was a cop out. They've been pushing ballot harvesting long before COVID. It's an unethical practice and Dems know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,900 Posts
    It still srtikes me as beyond belief that you can hand your ballot off to someone and just drop it in a box.

Seems ridiculous.
    Ivermectin Man

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

Carp (05-19-2023)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    I most certainly am NOT left of center. I lean right on most issues. I am a big RDS supporter.

The recent court hearings have led me to believe there was likely more voter fraud than normal. I don't believe it's near the scale that thethe believes it is, but it likely could have affected the results in close states like GA and AZ, which were decided by 12k votes. But in all likelihood, Trump still loses MI, WI, and PA so it's a moot point in the Presidential election. However it certainly could have changed the outcome in the Senate and House races of those states (and maybe others)
    Last edited by Carp; 05-19-2023 at 09:23 AM.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    I most certainly am NOT left of center. I lean right on most issues. I am big RDS supporter.

The recent court hearings have led me to believe there was likely more voter fraud than normal. I don't believe it's near the scale that thethe believes it is, but it likely could have affected the results in close states like GA and AZ, which were decided by 12k votes. But in all likelihood, Trump still loses MI, WI, and PA so it's a moot point in the Presidential election. However it certainly could have changed the outcome in the Senate and House races of those states.
    My bad then. Thanks for answering my question.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

Carp (05-19-2023)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    You out yourself as a partisan hack when you just make **** up like voter fraud showing some merit. Trump lost by 8 million votes and has never even gotten close to getting half of voters, but sure, almost won...... You say they wont be able to commit voter fraud in 2024 but it is guaranteed that if Trump loses in 2024 Republicans will blame voter fraud? Heck, Trump even claimed voter fraud when he won the EC just because he was butt hurt that he got 3 million less votes than a historically bad candidate like Hillary. You want to make an avatar bet that Republicans will claim voter fraud in 2024 if Trump loses? Its a guaranteed as the sun coming up every day.

Democrats havent swung and missed on any charges on Trump. I dont know if you are new to politics but accusations fly all over from both sides. If you want to use the standard that no conviction makes a charge false then Republicans have swung and missed atleast as much as Democrats. I dont care what Trumps inbred supporters think, In fact I would encourage Biden to piss you off as much as possible. Hillarys biggest mistake in the 2016 election was aplogizing for the Deplorables comment. She should have double and tripled down and laughed at the fake outrage from the right.
    I agree Biden is old and senile but he wasnt exactly the sharpest guy to begin with but if you want to make any points about old, senile, and stupid people then you arent showing you care about those things by nominating a guy who is old, senile, and the dumbest person in any room he walks into.

If the popular vote was relevant, you might have a point.

He lost GA, AZ, and WI by a combined 43k votes. He wins those 3 and he is POTUS. I call that a pretty effing close race.

The Dems have swung and missed on ALL charges. Even the staunchest critics of Trump all agree the NY charges are paper thin, and will be easily bested in court. There are literally dozens of videos out there with Dem political analysts describing the NY charges as disappointing, because they know they are weak as ****. In GA, it's even more flimsy considering you have to prove intent.
    Last edited by Carp; 05-19-2023 at 09:49 AM.